5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-06, 11:45   Link #561
UltimateClash

Anybody know what that battleship in the opening is? The high altitude/ space ship?
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:47   Link #562
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

If it wasn't Rolo, which I don't see how it couldn't have been, then it was Suzaku. The whole place was deserted except for Lulu, Orange, Rolo, Suzaku and Shirley. Orange didn't do it cuz he was with Lelouch, Rolo was last seen with her (by the audience), so that makes him #1 suspect.

Now, this is where it gets tricky, her wound didn't look like a knife wound, it looked like a gunshot wound.

see:http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eywoundqv1.jpg

Rolo wasn't seen with a gun, so I think we can assume he didn't have one going into that place. Shirley had a gun but she had it in her hand when she died...Either Rolo took it away from her and then put it back in her hands after shooting her, or he just took her hand and pointed it at her stomach and shot her, OR it wasn't Rolo who killed her, but Suzaku with his own gun.

Anyways, I think it's funny CG people get shot in the stomach and they don't put pressure on the wound and die from blood loss.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:48   Link #563
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Anyways, I think it's funny CG people get shot in the stomach and they don't put pressure on the wound and die from blood loss.
I thought it kind of looked a little late for that don't you think?
Old 2008-07-06, 11:49   Link #564
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
If it wasn't Rolo, which I don't see how it couldn't have been, then it was Suzaku.
Hmm.... ....cold blooded bastard to begin with anyways, so he is as likely a suspect, if not moreso, that Rolo-fag.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:52   Link #565
heppu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
second time as seen in the ep. first was because of his mother
Oh,thank you.
I fogot that.

In this episode,I realized how impotant Shirley is for Lelouch.
I think Shirley is a symbol of everyday life .
So the death of Shirley make me feel sad.
heppu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:52   Link #566
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I thought it kind of looked a little late for that don't you think?
Yeah i looked a little too late...

this is what probably went through her mind: OMG I got shot! I am dying! =/ let me not try and stop the bleeding so I can die.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:53   Link #567
mandarb916

is this the first time the Viletta/Ougi flag's been raised in R2? Really hope they end up with a happy ending so to speak.

Suzaku doesn't have a standing order to eliminate anyone who has knowledge about geass, outside of a select few, does he?

edit: i like sayoko's character, but they've been going a little bit too over the top with her i think :|
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:54   Link #568
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Hmm.... ....cold blooded bastard to begin with anyways, so he is as likely a suspect, if not moreso, that Rolo-fag.
Rolo is an obvious suspect. No deny unless he is being framed. V.V. could have show up and scare the hell out of Rolo. Or Rolo could be taken away by V.V. after killing Shirley. Anything is possible.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:56   Link #569
Kikuchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
btw, did anyone else think that the new OP/ED are god awful (just like every OP/ED has been for this series)..now it seems like even the OP animation has become really stupid|idiotic...tis a shame, since I thought the first 3 OP animations (R1~R2) were pretty well done...
I don't really the ED song (TBH, I'm getting kinda fed up of Ali Project), but I'm totally in love with the OP, personally.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:56   Link #570
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Rolo is an obvious suspect. No deny unless he is being framed. V.V. could have show up and scare the hell out of Rolo. Or Rolo could be taken away by V.V. after killing Shirley. Anything is possible.
I think Rolo is still around in Area Eleven with Lelouch according to the preview >_>

Well, even if he did do it, I will still support him as best I can to whatever end may lie in wait for him <_<
Old 2008-07-06, 11:57   Link #571
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
this is what probably went through her mind: OMG I got shot! I am dying! =/ let me not try and stop the bleeding so I can die.
Only CC can do this without even lifting a finger. CC "getting shot repeatedly and still kicking your ass" mode is awesome XD

Her injury was bad though, i didn't think there was much someone could do there.

p.s I root for Villeta/Ougi as well. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:58   Link #572
mandarb916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
I don't really the ED song (TBH, I'm getting kinda fed up of Ali Project), but I'm totally in love with the OP, personally.
well...Ali Project sounds the same no matter what OP/ED they do lol
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 11:59   Link #573
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I think Rolo is still around in Area Eleven with Lelouch according to the preview >_>

Well, even if he did do it, I will still support him as best I can to whatever end may lie in wait for him <_<
Yes, let's have faith in him . I don't think Rolo will die until he meets Nunnally in person. He still has a chance for a good end.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:00   Link #574
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
My favorite songs were the previous OP and ED. Especially the ED, such sweet lyrics. <3 {i'm cheesy yes}
And btw for those who are familiar with CLAMP's works, the new ED illustrations look awfully same with X{x/1999}
I swear Lulu is Kamui.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:02   Link #575
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
well...Ali Project sounds the same no matter what OP/ED they do lol
What Emo-drug have they being shooting up their veins since 2002? I mean, their Goth Loli routine was fresh and innovative once with Cappoelia's Coffin all the way back with Noir, but gosh darn it, they can't seem to do ANYTHING else rather than Medieval techno Goth Loli....

Even KOTOKO has more variety and originality than those pasty-chalk-faced she-ghouls.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:02   Link #576
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Yes, let's have faith in him . I don't think Rolo will die until he meets Nunnally in person. He still has a chance for a good end.
I think so too, despite what he's done I've also been able to move past a lot of what Lelouch has done as well, so it actually isn't that hard for me to do this either. I feel sad, it's pretty tragic, but hatred doesn't seem to really manifest itself here, in this case I kind of look at everyone involved as victims towards the end of this episode, victims of their own actions in some respects as well >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 12:07   Link #577
Ypocaramel

I really did think Shirley was cute. I almost wish she had more to do within the story, but then I knew this was coming.

And I find it really sad that Kallen to a less extent, CC, will have to bear more of the series's fanservice now. Shirley fanservice was a nice change.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:07   Link #578
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
just saw the screenscaps on random
Spoiler for episode 13:
Old 2008-07-06, 12:07   Link #579
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I root to the day that Sunrise does a good decision and signs a contract with Nigthmare.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:08   Link #580
Yonsil

...didn't expect something this magnitude to happen...
holy cow...really..seriously...
This puts CG R2 back on track
[happy that she's dead]
Yonsil is offline   Reply With Quote