AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-29, 17:36   Link #2281
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Chiho boobs are quite normal, actualy. I've seen girls around with natural boobs bigger than that.

What is too much are boobs like the ones in Kyoukai senjou no horizon. I mean, I love the story and so on, but those boobs... no...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 17:42   Link #2282
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Chiho boobs are quite normal, actualy. I've seen girls around with natural boobs bigger than that.

What is too much are boobs like the ones in Kyoukai senjou no horizon. I mean, I love the story and so on, but those boobs... no...
Its not necessarily the size, rather its the funny attributes anime have given them. Anime given them way to much bounce and the sound effects of the bouncing kind of makes the view kind of saddening where you cannot appreciates them. Imagine that you are in the gym running on the treadmill, then a well endowed female starts running on a treadmill besides you. You see them bouncing up and down silently, giving some sort of spell on you. The silence gives it a charm. Please make sure you do not get caught, you'll get in big trouble, well unless you are in the same position I was and it was your girlfriend running beside you, girls like to be appreciated in every aspect.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 17:49   Link #2283
SQA

Quote:

The weird part about Horizon is the insanely large breasts, which was only a few characters, had a point in the lore of the series. For the rough time period it was set, it would be a sign of fertility. So, being Horizon, they take it up to 1100 and give a 5 page back story for what it should be like that.

Chi's are big but still in the natural range. Though questionable in Japan for "natural" range.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 17:50   Link #2284
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Its not necessarily the size, rather its the funny attributes anime have given them. Anime given them way to much bounce and the sound effects of the bouncing kind of makes the view kind of saddening where you cannot appreciates them. Imagine that you are in the gym running on the treadmill, then a well endowed female starts running on a treadmill besides you. You see them bouncing up and down silently, giving some sort of spell on you. The silence gives it a charm. Please make sure you do not get caught, you'll get in big trouble, well unless you are in the same position I was and it was your girlfriend running beside you, girls like to be appreciated in every aspect.
After we started studying here in canada, me and my girlfriend stopped going to the gym, and only ate at Wendy's, perhaps it's time to go back...

But I agree with the sound efects, but when it's for comic situations, SOMETIMES, it's ok. Now the bouncing, it's like none of the girls use bras.

Although on high school, there was a girl in my class that asked to leave the P.E. class because jumping made her (gigantic) breasts hurt, even with bra. But those breasts were so big that even as a brazillian I've never seen such a thing...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 18:48   Link #2285
Iron Maw
Banned

Finally caught up on this

What's with this series and Angels being villains?

Anyway the last sets of episodes were pretty good and the show ended well enough. Ep 13 was a fairly oddly way to end it, but I did definitely enjoy the bookends moments with the katsudon and umbrella scenes. While I had my share issues with some of the aspect of the series I did find this to be the most consistent spring show in terms overall quality, supported by a solid and enttertaining cast.

So... yeah I'm on board for a second season whenever it rolls around, especially to give some characters like Emi some really needed character development.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 19:31   Link #2286
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
The weird part about Horizon is the insanely large breasts, which was only a few characters, had a point in the lore of the series. For the rough time period it was set, it would be a sign of fertility. So, being Horizon, they take it up to 1100 and give a 5 page back story for what it should be like that.

Chi's are big but still in the natural range. Though questionable in Japan for "natural" range.
Horizon is one of those anime that turns everything into girls. The story is actually about Japan's WW II battleships. The exaggerated body parts are referenced to displacement and armament. So, they are not depicting the "real girls" in anime.

Quote:

Although on high school, there was a girl in my class that asked to leave the P.E. class because jumping made her (gigantic) breasts hurt, even with bra. But those breasts were so big that even as a brazillian I've never seen such a thing...
Appreciate the real life confirmation. There was a doujinshi regarding Mami Tomoe's suffering from running. So, the joke is based on the real life situation.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 19:33   Link #2287
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually a lot of the stuff bugging anime-only watchers are pretty much spoiler material. Lantern can probably answer many issues via PM, but it's really best of you guys hop on over to the LN thread for your inquiries.
Old 2013-06-29, 19:42   Link #2288
n120cky

So there will be session2 for this series? I think how they order 2 Katshu-dum in the end is a hint for second session....
Old 2013-06-29, 19:49   Link #2289
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The season adapted two books out of NINE. There's material to adapt, but there always has to be interest, which usually can be shown by good sales. Unless a sequel was planned to begin with (see split cours like Slayers Revolution or the recent Valvrave), sales figures are alway watched in these cases.

So if you want a season, speak with your wallet. Support the production, it does wonders for additional content. See the surprise hit Girls und Panzer for this in action.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:09   Link #2290
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:

Then said girls either lied to you about them being "natural" or they weigh well over 200 pounds....
Because no girl in real life could have natural breasts as big as Chiho's AND Chiho's height and figure.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:15   Link #2291
Dr. Casey

There's a difference between 'natural' and 'normal,' to those trying to downplay Chiho's tits. Girls with breasts the size of Chiho's do of course exist... in the same sense that there's maybe a few hundred guys on Earth with a 10 inch penis. There's no way that Chiho's boobs can be made out to be unexceptional.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:18   Link #2292
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Girls with breasts the size of Chiho's do of course exist...
Yup. FAT ones.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:21   Link #2293
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post

Then said girls either lied to you about them being "natural" or they weigh well over 200 pounds....
Because no girl in real life could have natural breasts as big as Chiho's AND Chiho's height and figure.
I can't really oppose this statement unless we know Chiho's bra size. Though in the U.S. and UK, women with D cups are actually an average. So maybe what you are talking about restriction in Japan?
Old 2013-06-29, 20:22   Link #2294
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yup. FAT ones.
A terrible compromise if you ask me...>_>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:34   Link #2295
Tenzen12

Quote:
I can't really oppose this statement unless we know Chiho's bra size. Though in the U.S. and UK, women with D cups are actually an average. So maybe what you are talking about restriction in Japan?
Do you realise she fits to swimsuit of land lady, do you?
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:37   Link #2296
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Do you realise she fits to swimsuit of land lady, do you?
Need a number rather than animation, though this is a spoiler of the Light Novel, considering the situation not by much since pretty much everyone is annoyed by them. The anime somehow made Chiho's breasts too big than what they really are. Lantern, please don't behead me for telling.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:46   Link #2297
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:

Quote:
Yup. FAT ones.
From personal experiences, I can unequivocally state that you are wrong. Such women do exist that have 100% natural breasts as big (if not bigger), and similar physical features as Chiho-chan who are not fat and do not weigh 200+ pounds. And, from what I've seen, they do exist in Japan, as well.

On the other hand, there does seem to be a proliferation of huge-breasted women in Japanese anime, probably very disproportionate to the actual population of Japan. Must be otaku-pandering. Not a fan personally, especially of those in other animes that actually make Chiho-chan's "small" by comparison.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:54   Link #2298
Dr. Casey

Quote:
I can't really oppose this statement unless we know Chiho's bra size. Though in the U.S. and UK, women with D cups are actually an average.
Are you sure you're not mistaking the United States with Heaven? I was under the impression the vast majority of girls were A and B cups, with C cups above average and D cups fairly uncommon.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 21:00   Link #2299
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well it great to see the hero look like a crazy stalker and the demon who works hard but its just weird to see 3 dudes living in a small room

8/10 needs anther season to see what Emi will do next
Old 2013-06-29, 21:05   Link #2300
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Sentucky manager and MgRonalds manager should join forces and make a restaurant called "S&M".

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, slice of life, work