AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-31, 23:14   Link #3601
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

I can actually see Llyod putting in a bomb in the Guren and then blowing it up when Kallen tries to steal it. lol
Old 2008-07-31, 23:15   Link #3602
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
He did in episode 6, though it was more of a "how could she do that?" moment than anything else also he had bigger things to take care of than to seriously engage her in battle
That was a moment of surprise because he thought the Lancelot should be performing better. I mean a genuine moment of where someone else bests him at something he knows he couldn't do. Freeing Japan might cut it, but there'd still be that aching suspicion that his way would have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
I can actually see Llyod putting in a bomb in the Guren and then blowing it up when Kallen tries to steal it. lol
Lloyd destroy a mech he's worked on? Perish the thought. He'd probably give her a spare battery just to get a longer show.
Old 2008-07-31, 23:16   Link #3603
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I am guessing that she steals it, but Lloyd probably doesn't worry too much and probably says "only Suzaku can pilot that thing now" then BAM! she proves them wrong...
That was mostly an error in translation, it meant that with the amount of stuff to put into it Suzaku would be able to use it at is full potential rather than outright not pilot it, but whatever makes you happy I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That was a moment of surprise because he thought the Lancelot should be performing better. I mean a genuine moment of where someone else bests him at something he knows he couldn't do. Freeing Japan might cut it, but there'd still be that aching suspicion that his way would have worked.

You just won't be happy until that happens
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:18   Link #3604
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

There is nothing in the translation about potential. Now you're dragging it too far. Only Suzaku can pilot it, that's the point. There's nothing about features.
Old 2008-07-31, 23:19   Link #3605
raxel
rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
lol that wouldn't be so smart because they can't really tell WHEN kallen will break out that or they for some reason let her out but than they would put nunnally at stake and also theyre best pilot suzaku uhh... schneizel lloyd a whole bunch of people and seriously i mean the bomb would kil anyone its like the option of the whole freya+lancelot thing it would just be freya+guren wouldn't it?
raxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:20   Link #3606
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
There is nothing in the translation about potential. Now you're dragging it too far. Only Suzaku can pilot it, that's the point. There's nothing about features.
Uh, no it was an error it mentions how they went overboard to the point that it'll be difficult/impossible for anyone to pilot
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:22   Link #3607
raxel
rawr

lol kallen has a slight change to pilot it but like the position you have to be in for guren is a bit weird that or kallen chooses to pilot it like that and well it might be a little more difficult for kallen to pilot it since when she gets intense she like pushes the control sticks fullpower and like mashs the buttons lol :P
Old 2008-07-31, 23:25   Link #3608
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Uh, no it was an error it mentions how they went overboard to the point that it'll be difficult/impossible for anyone to pilot
That's not what you said. You said that people would be able to pilot it without using all the features, not that no one could pilot it. We already covered the latter. There's nothing in the line about the features being limited.
Old 2008-07-31, 23:27   Link #3609
lovecakecookies

Quote:
That was mostly an error in translation, it meant that with the amount of stuff to put into it Suzaku would be able to use it at is full potential rather than outright not pilot it, but whatever makes you happy I guess

You just won't be happy until that happens

uh ok ..

Well whatever it meant, as long as she manages to take it back and use it in battle
Old 2008-07-31, 23:29   Link #3610
raxel
rawr

well theres that possible chance of the freya + guren thing lol
Old 2008-07-31, 23:30   Link #3611
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Won't happen. The Lancelot is what Nina wants it attached to.
Old 2008-08-01, 06:54   Link #3612
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Okay who do you think will be the first victim of Kallens wrath when she manages to escape/is realeased by Nunnally/Freed by Guilford?

My cash is riding on the Ko10 after the last EP. He's such a cowardly sack of crap he needs to die and soon.

I would like to say Suzaku but its still to early for him to get whipped plus the director/writer haven't shown him taking a serious beating(in a mech anyway) so i doubt it'll happen till near the end.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 07:01   Link #3613
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Okay who do you think will be the first victim of Kallens wrath when she manages to escape/is realeased by Nunnally/Freed by Guilford?

My cash is riding on the Ko10 after the last EP. He's such a cowardly sack of crap he needs to die and soon.

I would like to say Suzaku but its still to early for him to get whipped plus the director/writer haven't shown him taking a serious beating(in a mech anyway) so i doubt it'll happen till near the end.
Let's see, the Knight of Ten is indeed a candidate. Gino may be a candidate as well - he might insist on taking the chance to get the duel with her that he wants and get beaten for it . Suzaku could be a candidate as well, but I don't think we'll see him getting such a beatign here of all places...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 07:07   Link #3614
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Let's see, the Knight of Ten is indeed a candidate. Gino may be a candidate as well - he might insist on taking the chance to get the duel with her that he wants and get beaten for it . Suzaku could be a candidate as well, but I don't think we'll see him getting such a beatign here of all places...
I said feel her wrath though. She may trash Ginos mech but i think she'll spare/capture him since he did stop that sack of crap Bradely.
Old 2008-08-01, 07:08   Link #3615
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
all of the above
except that
1)gino gets beat but survives (tristan crashes and loses the float unit)
2)bradly gets beat (hopefully dies)
3)suzaku might get beat with the lancelot getting its head torn off (the albion has a differnt head) and after seeing the new guren in battle they upgrade the lancelot to be able to match it
Old 2008-08-01, 07:14   Link #3616
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
all of the above
except that
2)bradly gets beat (hopefully dies)
3)suzaku might get beat with the lancelot getting its head torn off (the albion has a differnt head) and after seeing the new guren in battle they upgrade the lancelot to be able to match it
That sounds nice however pawning/wiping out half the current KoR's may be alittle excessive although still enjoyable.

Slight problem is i don't see her getting a better CMOA.
Old 2008-08-01, 07:16   Link #3617
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
That sounds nice however pawning/wiping out half the current KoR's may be alittle excessive although still enjoyable.

Slight problem is i don't see her getting a better CMOA.
she already got the best CMOA in the show (without using the guren)

and how better to show that the new guren is the strongest machine ever built then to have it beat half the KOR (with kallen suffering some stress related after effects once the battle is over, to show that that kind of power has its price)
Old 2008-08-01, 07:24   Link #3618
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
That may well happen. Then maybe the remains get taken/recovered by the Black Knights and Rakshata decides to play around with it much like Lloyd did with the Guren and the result is the Tristian we see in the OP...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 07:26   Link #3619
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That may well happen. Then maybe the remains get taken/recovered by the Black Knights and Rakshata decides to play around with it much like Lloyd did with the Guren and the result is the Tristian we see in the OP...
the float unit is red (S-foil model)
and its using msv swords
that means it gets recoverd by britannia and fitted with the guren's old float unit that was left over when Lloyd installed the new one
Old 2008-08-01, 07:31   Link #3620
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
the float unit is red (S-foil model)
and its using msv swords
that means it gets recoverd by britannia and fitted with the guren's old float unit that was left over when Lloyd installed the new one
Problem with this though is that at some point its going to be on the UFN's side. It's part of the line-up from the OP with the rest of the OotBK mecha.

Yes yes i know the Modreds there but if anyone still doesn't think its jumping ship then there is something wrong with you. Same with the Lancelot.

Plus Laksharta must have inspected the vincent at some point, if for no other reason than to adapt her air glide wings to fit it. I don't see why it would be a strecth of the imagination for her to investiagate the MVS as well.