AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-02, 21:00   Link #10121
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
NOW CAN WE STOP THIS? I'M FREAKED OUT (ME!)!
No!
This is somehow amusing and interesting, I wonder where goes Yoshikawa on al this?
Old 2011-05-02, 21:40   Link #10122
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No!
This is somehow amusing and interesting, I wonder where goes Yoshikawa on al this?
Her? She goes and plays 'cops' with Yomikawa with LO tucked away elsewhere, as the harem chases Touma around and slowly stripping him.
Old 2011-05-02, 21:43   Link #10123
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

"K-Kikyou! Why are you handcuffing me to the bed!?"

"Oh, I just wanna see your reaction when I do this."

"W-wait, where are you... NO, NOT THERE!"

"What a naughty expression Aiho."

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-02, 21:48   Link #10124
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Here's a thought on what might happen.

Shoemikado has to kill Touma or his sisters life is in danger from Crowley hence his disappearance . Tshumikado chases Touma around with his pistol and Touma tries to talk about it to him but tschumicado says he can't or she's gone. Touma also has to help the ones he loves so he can't die yet. At a point Touma ambushes or tricks Tshumikado and somehow gets the upperhand. Tshumikado drops his gun and Touma picks it up and points it at tshumikado pleading that they work it out. Tshumikado says that Kami-yan better be prepared to pull the trigger. Both realize that the other has to save the ones they care for and are at crossed roads. Toumas hand is shaky with the pistol because he's scared and is still reluctant to pull the trigger. Tschumikado says, he's coming. Touma keeps saying"STOP!" but Tschumikado is walking forward. The gun is shot in his (insert important organ)and Tschumikado falls. Touma throws the gun and is string at his hands for hurting his friend. Tshumikado, tells Touma to not blame himself for doing what had to be done and that he isn't mad at Touma but the fact that he can't save maika, he asks Touma if touma will be there to always help Maika and make sure no harm comes her way.
> Insert this song
Spoiler for for dramatic affect:

for Tschumikados moments.

Touma tells tschumikado to stop joking and get up. He insists on getting a doctor and that Tschumikados regen would help. He goes to pick him up but tschumikado punches him since he truly is dying. Tschumikado scream,"Promise me you'll help her." Touma with tears says"Iwill, but your going to be there with me too". Tshumikado laughs and says,"Thank you". He passes. Touma screams telling him to stop faking it like he does and stop joking around believing he'll comeback like in angel fall. Tschumikado remains lifeless in Toumas arms. Touma loses it. Our hero has lost his will.

The light has fallen into the darkness.

So? Possibly happening? Just something i thought outta my ass.
Old 2011-05-02, 22:31   Link #10125
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Feels very forced; there's alot better ways for Touma to handle the situation.

But personally I just don't see it happening, at least, assuming after the directors let them go after vol 22, they kept their word. No, the only say I see Tsuchimikado get back in the action is by his own will to help out Touma.
Old 2011-05-02, 22:40   Link #10126
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Motaharu should be associated with Crowley still right? I can see what you mean though. Still I think someone needs to die soon or touma gets involved with bad shit or go psycho like I hope.
Old 2011-05-03, 05:34   Link #10127
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@angry sex:

POOL'S CLOSED

No, seriously. You guys completely blew out all my inspiration I had for my fic. Now I can't stop thinking of an Masked Detective Accel spinoff of it.
Old 2011-05-03, 05:55   Link #10128
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
@angry sex:

POOL'S CLOSED

No, seriously. You guys completely blew out all my inspiration I had for my fic. Now I can't stop thinking of an Masked Detective Accel spinoff of it.
You... Don't really have to... >.>
Old 2011-05-03, 07:06   Link #10129
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You... Don't really have to... >.>
Don't worry, I dunked my head in a SteinsMoney Wonderland marathon. Got rid of it completely.

"Stuck in your wonderland..."

But now I find myself looping the OP of Deadman over and over, because the theme is so fitting for Academy City.

"I'm gonna make you bleed like me!"

The City is technically Aleister's 'playground' to produce 'monsters', no?
Old 2011-05-03, 10:57   Link #10130
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Here's a thought on what might happen.

Shoemikado has to kill Touma or his sisters life is in danger from Crowley hence his disappearance . Tshumikado chases Touma around with his pistol and Touma tries to talk about it to him but tschumicado says he can't or she's gone. Touma also has to help the ones he loves so he can't die yet. At a point Touma ambushes or tricks Tshumikado and somehow gets the upperhand. Tshumikado drops his gun and Touma picks it up and points it at tshumikado pleading that they work it out. Tshumikado says that Kami-yan better be prepared to pull the trigger. Both realize that the other has to save the ones they care for and are at crossed roads. Toumas hand is shaky with the pistol because he's scared and is still reluctant to pull the trigger. Tschumikado says, he's coming. Touma keeps saying"STOP!" but Tschumikado is walking forward. The gun is shot in his (insert important organ)and Tschumikado falls. Touma throws the gun and is string at his hands for hurting his friend. Tshumikado, tells Touma to not blame himself for doing what had to be done and that he isn't mad at Touma but the fact that he can't save maika, he asks Touma if touma will be there to always help Maika and make sure no harm comes her way.
> Insert this song
Spoiler for for dramatic affect:

for Tschumikados moments.

Touma tells tschumikado to stop joking and get up. He insists on getting a doctor and that Tschumikados regen would help. He goes to pick him up but tschumikado punches him since he truly is dying. Tschumikado scream,"Promise me you'll help her." Touma with tears says"Iwill, but your going to be there with me too". Tshumikado laughs and says,"Thank you". He passes. Touma screams telling him to stop faking it like he does and stop joking around believing he'll comeback like in angel fall. Tschumikado remains lifeless in Toumas arms. Touma loses it. Our hero has lost his will.

The light has fallen into the darkness.

So? Possibly happening? Just something i thought outta my ass.

Lord Touma shall not fall into the darkness!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-05-03, 11:58   Link #10131
ellifeedn
Thinker

Shouldn't you be putting this into the fanfic thread?
Old 2011-05-03, 12:09   Link #10132
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Shouldn't you be putting this into the fanfic thread?
Not unless its a speculation...Then again, we also have another thread for that but I think it's better to consolidate to one thread, simpler that way.
Old 2011-05-03, 22:26   Link #10133
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I thought that js06 was gonna take a week off or something in those lines (he spent some days without updating anything), but it looks like he managed to scrounge up some time and finished off The Epilogue of volume 17.

Suddenly I find that all of that hate that I had for Laura has just being exorcised under those pleas of "leave me alone" and "it's not my fault" after trying to sweeten up a truck driver + all of those comments about how breast pads can be tortured as well. A must read
Old 2011-05-03, 22:55   Link #10134
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Suddenly I find that all of that hate that I had for Laura has just being exorcised under those pleas of "leave me alone" and "it's not my fault" after trying to sweeten up a truck driver + all of those comments about how breast pads can be tortured as well. A must read
lol, you're so easily manipulated by that woman Okashira, she now controls you
Old 2011-05-03, 22:57   Link #10135
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Hey, c'mon now, let's be fair. She controls everyone.
Old 2011-05-03, 23:56   Link #10136
Karna
just some guy

I got bored and made this.

Spoiler for Kamijou Faction:

It's the current Kamijou faction as of NT. I only listed members who can fight, and kept out people like Orsola and Aisa since. Though I guess they are important in their own way.

Crowley and Laura really have their work cut out for them if the Kamijou faction opposes them. Touma has half the magic side on his side, as well as several Angel class fighters.
Old 2011-05-03, 23:58   Link #10137
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Can you really count Fiamma as an angel-class though? The Holy Right is highly unstable, isn't it?

And awesome pic of Johann's Pen mode.
Old 2011-05-04, 00:01   Link #10138
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Can you really count Fiamma as an angel-class though? IThe Holy Right is highly unstable, isn't it?
Didn't it only lose a bit of it's functions after crowley cut Fiamma's right arm off? He still used the Holy Right even after his arm was cut off, we just don't know how effective it is. I'm assuming that once Fiamma studies the age of Horus a bit, he'll gain some of it's functions back.

Then again, that's mainly speculation on my part. I guess I could remove him and put him with the General members.
Old 2011-05-04, 00:06   Link #10139
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

At the same time, Touma is the guy with the most hostage material.

And even though he has all these allies, he doesn't exactly have The tools of leadership; I doubt we will ever see them work together. Like in Russia, everybody work towards different goals but somehow everything would come together perfectly.
Old 2011-05-04, 00:24   Link #10140
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Didn't it only lose a bit of it's functions after crowley cut Fiamma's right arm off? He still used the Holy Right even after his arm was cut off, we just don't know how effective it is.
The novel purposely stated that without the holy right Fiamma is a regular dude, I think that this was mentioned when Touma dispelled his chicken hand and a simple rough fall injured him to some degree.

Quote:
As long as I can call her obasan well get along. Heck, my japanese ought to sound weirder than her, I have caused facepalms

Quote:
And even though he has all these allies, he doesn't exactly have The tools of leadership; I doubt we will ever see them work together. Like in Russia, everybody work towards different goals but somehow everything would come together perfectly.
When they were labeled as the Kamijou faction I remember that they somehow explained that how "the organization doesn't have something were to aim against (leader)" and that "they are all moving together in unison by conviction alone instead of "being directed"" was the most troublesome part of the possible alliance, if anything the novels have widely shown that "it works".
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen