AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-18, 06:40   Link #281
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Still listening to the ED song(TV-size). Best ED song of the season.
Too much of a Hyadain fan that I'd have to disagree. Joshiraku ED FTW!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:42   Link #282
HandofFate

I think some things about the series is kind of silly. But I do enjoy watching the MC troll everyone.
Just watched two episodes, but I seem to take it that everyone that came back never was able to beat the final boss and the MC was the only one that ever did?
Old 2012-07-18, 18:51   Link #283
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I think some things about the series is kind of silly. But I do enjoy watching the MC troll everyone.
Just watched two episodes, but I seem to take it that everyone that came back never was able to beat the final boss and the MC was the only one that ever did?
We don't yet know that they were all in the same world, or facing the same enemy. We're lacking a fair amount of information.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:56   Link #284
Archmagination2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Thats actually unknown, except for maybe the novel readers. The only thing that is known for sure is that individuals were summoned to those worlds for some purpose and the MC's purpose was to defeat the Maou. Does it mean he was the only one to succeed at his purpose? Somehow I doubt they would be able to return unless they succeeded at their purpose.. after all why go through all that trouble just to throw it away.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:57   Link #285
ImperialFlameGod8190

agreed there the next few episodes will be very critical to the sucess of the series
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 03:23   Link #286
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
Thats actually unknown, except for maybe the novel readers. The only thing that is known for sure is that individuals were summoned to those worlds for some purpose and the MC's purpose was to defeat the Maou. Does it mean he was the only one to succeed at his purpose? Somehow I doubt they would be able to return unless they succeeded at their purpose.. after all why go through all that trouble just to throw it away.
Uhhh wouldn't it make sense to calll as many teenagers with attitude to your world as you can, that way the chances of one of them fulfilling your mission increases.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 03:57   Link #287
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

It's probably all different worlds because none of the chars seem to know or recognise MC at all. And considering he defeated the maou on a journey that took almost 5 years, thats highly unlikely.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 04:21   Link #288
SABER60069

I know the answer to that but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer it

We ae already past the part where it's explained though don't know if they cut it to save time or to reveal it later
SABER60069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 05:05   Link #289
ImperialFlameGod8190

SABER my suggestion be not reveal it at all
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 05:23   Link #290
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
We don't yet know that they were all in the same world, or facing the same enemy. We're lacking a fair amount of information.
Yeah for all we know they were just a bunch of action survivors like Bilbo Baggins or those kids from the Narnia books.

Speaking of which just I had a weird dream where I went out of a party to buy snacks and somehow I took a wrong turn.... I'm at some countryside walking a dirt path. I find myself at a sea cliff and I turn I see a stone fort town... I tell myself Yep I'm definitely lost.

Then this medieval old guy politely greets and starts his Call to Adventure pitch.

I was about to snarkily remark "If I was a character..." I was cut off midsentence as my cat waking me up from a stupid dream with his paw and meowing.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:41   Link #291
kfcpanda

when is episode 3 coming out?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:44   Link #292
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
when is episode 3 coming out?
http://www.mahou.org/Showtime/
Old 2012-07-20, 01:27   Link #293
kfcpanda

so does that mean 3 already came out and 4's coming out in 6 days + 19 hours or is that 3?
Old 2012-07-20, 02:14   Link #294
Xacual

It means exactly what it says, episode 3 aired a few hours ago and now the countdown to episode 4 has begun.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:15   Link #295
ReddyRedWolf

The show airs at Friday 10:30AM Japan time. Since today is Friday and morning already passed it already aired. (Same hemisphere just an hour late)

But no raws whatsoever as of now.
Old 2012-07-20, 02:36   Link #296
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It means exactly what it says, episode 3 aired a few hours ago and now the countdown to episode 4 has begun.
Err, it gave no indication of episode 3 or 4 hence my confusion
Old 2012-07-20, 02:43   Link #297
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for ep3:
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:19   Link #298
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
Err, it gave no indication of episode 3 or 4 hence my confusion
Oh my apologies then, the site I use says countdown to next episode. I assumed that was similar. http://countdown.mandragon.info/

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:38   Link #299
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
It's probably all different worlds because none of the chars seem to know or recognise MC at all. And considering he defeated the maou on a journey that took almost 5 years, thats highly unlikely.
You sure? The world is a REALLY big place you know. Got billions of people in it too.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 04:08   Link #300
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Um, yeah. OUR WORLD is. We're talking about a medieval world here, one in which there probably isn't as much healthcare or easy availability of medicine in it as ours hence the idea that there are going to be billions of people in the fantasy world is a bit iffy.

Plus you're assuming that they're all called to the same mission in the same world and they haven't met each other? I'm not really sure that would work out well because the world is small in that way. I'm going to use a real life example here. If the people seeking the same goal (ie. kill maou) can be compared to RL people working in the same industry, there is a very high chance that they will know each other because they will travel in the SAME circles. Especially the more famous they are. It's like how in RPGs, you always comes across other groups of adventurers sometimes.

Of course, this is all assuming they were sent to the same world, which I don't think they were.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen