Originally Posted by bakato View Post
She's the busty tan demon.

I don't think so...

They're two different person and both are busty... dilish
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 01:19   Link #663
ZeKeR
Superbad

now this makes me wonder if Yuki, Mio, Yuki's little sis (I think her name's Kurumi) and the rest of the men will react violently if they realize that the school nurse is acting the onee-san towards him.
Old 2014-08-31, 17:04   Link #664
amtro
Distro

Well vol 6 was a standard SS volume, complete with harem shenanigans and the girls turning up the sluttiness to max, complete borefest granted it's pure cockteasing. But luckily vol 7 seems like an interesting chapter.

Spoiler for Promotional picture for vol 7:
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 22:01   Link #665
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Well vol 6 was a standard SS volume, complete with harem shenanigans and the girls turning up the sluttiness to max, complete borefest granted it's pure cockteasing. But luckily vol 7 seems like an interesting chapter.

Spoiler for Promotional picture for vol 7:
That explains why the little sister is on the cover.

Btw, if you've read to vol 6, could you clear up exactly what Zest's deal is? Wasn't she Zolgear's pet assassin? Why the maid thing?
Old 2014-08-31, 22:50   Link #666
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Btw, if you've read to vol 6, could you clear up exactly what Zest's deal is? Wasn't she Zolgear's pet assassin? Why the maid thing?
After Zolgear died, she became the servant of the new maou(i read that some posts ago), but maybe im wrong
Old 2014-09-01, 15:24   Link #667
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
After Zolgear died, she became the servant of the new maou(i read that some posts ago), but maybe im wrong
After zolgear died she indeed became servant of new maou.But maid thing i don't really know why lol maybe because maids are popular in japan idk
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 15:45   Link #668
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryu View Post
After zolgear died she indeed became servant of new maou.But maid thing i don't really know why lol maybe because maids are popular in japan idk
That and bunnies.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 18:59   Link #669
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryu View Post
Maybe she did some service to the one that beat her(from what i saw i some pics), or maybe its a fetish from that maou
Old 2014-09-01, 19:05   Link #670
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
That and bunnies.
And bunnie demon maids cause... Seriously? If you have to ask clearly you don't get it and never will.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 22:08   Link #671
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

anyone that has read the novel, plz tell me what about the kiss between basara and mio? the did it because they were in the mood? or because of the curse?? or some other ulterior motive?
Old 2014-09-03, 06:19   Link #672
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Probably a genuine kiss. You know, a romantic one since they done all but have full on sex prior to that. Maybe Basara felt that if things are going to go that way anyway, why not just skip the typical japanese herbivore-like shyness bullsh!t, and just make their relationship an official romantic one. kind of interesting one though. Ex-Hero + Ex-Maou successor. Maybe it will take both to overthrow the current maou faction and like Mio's father before her, rule over them with Basara being the "real" ruler, since Mio is His servant, to prevent further strife.
Old 2014-09-03, 17:22   Link #673
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Probably a genuine kiss. You know, a romantic one since they done all but have full on sex prior to that. Maybe Basara felt that if things are going to go that way anyway, why not just skip the typical japanese herbivore-like shyness bullsh!t, and just make their relationship an official romantic one. kind of interesting one though. Ex-Hero + Ex-Maou successor. Maybe it will take both to overthrow the current maou faction and like Mio's father before her, rule over them with Basara being the "real" ruler, since Mio is His servant, to prevent further strife.
So by that time they already stopped the 'protect my family' and now moved on to 'protect my lover'?
Old 2014-09-04, 12:25   Link #674
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'm not going to say "yeah, that is certain," but when one considers how that master/servant contract works, and with all the girls swarming around Basara, it's likely the dam is going to break somewhere.

Given just by the illustrations, Basara is quite powerful, and could possibly be even more powerful than Mio has the potential to be. I say 'potential' because she's only been indoctrinated into this world of magic and stuff for about 6 to 7 months, so she's no where near her full power. But she's growing, but not nearly as fast as Basara is though. But thanks to the contract, she and Maria (and Yuki later on) seem to be trying to keep up.

But the way this growth works, seems to imply that romantic growth is the fastest way to gain and share power amongst the central group. Maria and that one guy that Basara called a cease-fire with must have realized it early on, and thus why we get so much fanservice, because it's part of the power progression scheme.

But this is only my opinion, take it with lots of salt.
Old 2014-09-04, 17:39   Link #675
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
But the way this growth works, seems to imply that romantic growth is the fastest way to gain and share power amongst the central group
Not necessarily, maybe they can be in love, but if the servants its obstinated and just love but dont submit(like feeling they are equal), then it would not work out....its just pure domination from the master, if u manage to make the other one submit from the botton of its heart, even if it dont love u, then the power up will occur.
Although, if the servants loves and its submissive, to the point of letting the other one act like a master more than a lover, then maybe the romantic way would work out better and faster
Old 2014-09-15, 01:30   Link #676
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Well, I found the images for Volume 6. Here's the link.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51451512.html
[EDIT] All I can say is... Damn, I never expected to see something like that. Kurumi x Zest anyone? Also, it seems that character introduced in Volume 4 really is a girl if you go by illustrations.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 07:28   Link #677
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

Just reading this Vol. alone could only leave you a hard boner at the end after reading it!!!!!

This VOl. shows no mercy to its male readers at all!!!
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 07:38   Link #678
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

This series gives nothing but the maddest of boners.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 07:46   Link #679
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The editors and publisher can't put off him banging all these girls in the story any longer at this right. Too much sexual exposure, its genre will eventually get switch to seinen where such things are approved with two hands up.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 08:02   Link #680
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Well, I found the images for Volume 6. Here's the link.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51451512.html
[EDIT] All I can say is... Damn, I never expected to see something like that. Kurumi x Zest anyone? Also, it seems that character introduced in Volume 4 really is a girl if you go by illustrations.
Looks like someone's opening their Christmas presents early.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem