AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-08, 02:43   Link #41
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

defiantely not what I expected. the main character is a bit of a dork.

but its too early to judge yet. wait until the bunny brigade gets some action
Old 2007-10-08, 17:40   Link #42
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Interesting, this is definately a cutesy kid's show no mistaking that. But it's a cutesy kid's show with a hefty budget from Nexon; which seemed to spur Madhouse in action. The first episode was glossy and colourful, with some pretty backgrounds and suprising nicely executed animation here and there (Al training in the forest and dodging the bunny archers are worth a mention).

I'd say that if you like Fairy Musketeers, this is probably for you, though there's no lolis yet (they turn up next week) though we did get a brief glimpse of Krone (evil loli in red catsuit voiced by Nana Mizuki, on form) and there's a chubby fairy too. If you like that sort of thing. There's even anthropomorphic sidekick like Randagio.

Houko Kuwashima does a great job as Al, whose a bit of an idiot to be honest, but quite likeable. Like Fairy Musketeers there's a dark(ish) backstory involving a missing parent, but for the most part it's harmless and largely benign (bunnies firing sucker tipped arrows and the like). The baddies have some peculiar designs which take some getting used to. Overall it's harmless (apart from the scary bunnies), funny and charming. Enjoyable if you like these kind of early morning kid's fantasy shows.
Old 2007-10-08, 18:19   Link #43
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Bleh, RO the Animation was a lot better then MS the animation (For one thing, the characters looked faithful to their class)
Old 2007-11-01, 10:40   Link #44
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

just watch Ep 1 not bad anime but i can't say it good in tel i watch Ep2
Old 2007-11-01, 12:38   Link #45
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Meh, personally something that was similar to RO the animation would been better (maybe perhaps the main lead should have been a good looking guy with NX cash shop clothing and a Blue Screamer sword to accompany him and his companions were actually humans.)
Old 2007-11-01, 12:46   Link #46
Salamandra

...Not enough grinding.

It should be more like real MS: Grind-tastic.
Old 2007-11-04, 01:20   Link #47
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Nah, its needs the following:

- An teenage guy with the rebel hair who wears NX Casual clothes (He is from a city) and wields the blue screamer sword and knows crusader attacks even though he is just an average guy (later found out his dad was a former knight and he learned subconsiously his father's fighting skills)

- Archer from another world (victoria Island) who looks like she is wearing the bowman's garbs and wields a bow.

- Potent mage girl who is a friend of the guy and starts off with weak spells (By accident at first then later learns combat spells) and tries to grow stronger so she doesnt fall behind

- Bandit who acts as a merc and kicks ass, although his goals are omnimous.

That should have been the main cast. And cookie to if you get at least 3 references
Old 2007-11-04, 08:48   Link #48
crisocas

MapleStory [subbed] uploaded on youtube. Click to watch episode 1 and read the description for more info.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUwakBgkwM4
Old 2007-11-04, 10:08   Link #49
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I usually try to give shows atleast 3 episodes before I drop it but this one...eh think ill pass after the first episode.

Just way too generic and kiddy...That'd be kiddy in the dull simplistic way not the cute fun way.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-11-14, 01:31   Link #50
kimchipride
Geass User

All I can say is wow... The animation is very low quality. It seems like it's 10 years old. Plot and character design is lame too. Besides that, I would say that it's ok. It's aimed for kids though so I think I won't watch this.
Old 2008-09-14, 00:55   Link #51
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Hey! Anyone from WiW still alive?

I'm wondering how you guys determined what the names were? Are there official names, or did you just kinda make them up?