AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-25, 10:03   Link #1801
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Once it was clear they were going to Charlotte route, it was a harem end. She'd share the guy with no problems.

Jealous? Of an anime character? Me?

Hell yeah.
Meh honestly if any of the girls were to come on to Teppei as strongly as Charlotte does i doubt he could say no. Oh well its over and done with and im glad its over. They opted to keep certain points open by putting Charlotte in the lead but by not defining their relationship outright left a hole for any of the other girls to still have a chance. Its technically an open end with a hint about the future its kind of hard to really care anymore. I suggest we wrap this one up stamp DONE on it and file it away unless people want to keep certain parts for their spank bank
Old 2009-09-25, 11:05   Link #1802
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Apart from Alfred's nice catch, that was the best part of the episode.

God i laughed so much at Alfred's nice catch.
Alfred is one of that characters, along with Ishin, that make this anime bearable past episode 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Meh honestly if any of the girls were to come on to Teppei as strongly as Charlotte does i doubt he could say no. Oh well its over and done with and im glad its over. They opted to keep certain points open by putting Charlotte in the lead but by not defining their relationship outright left a hole for any of the other girls to still have a chance. Its technically an open end with a hint about the future its kind of hard to really care anymore. I suggest we wrap this one up stamp DONE on it and file it away unless people want to keep certain parts for their spank bank
I'm surprised he resisted as much as he did at the end. But it was a hilarious scene. They actually did mess up there since he was talking normal the whole way threw. You'd think his mouth would be covered at certain points as she made her way down.

Okay now.

Old 2009-09-25, 11:35   Link #1803
Fishfood1

the last episode was so painful that i just skipped some of the parts in the middle, and just watched the last 2 min... which was actually the better part of the episode.

well, off to delete all princess lover epis from my pc. and forget about the DVD version, it aint worth going through it again after the last few epis being a disaster.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 12:21   Link #1804
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I just realized, after 12 episodes, Sylvie really reminds of Saber from FSN. That just shows how much I cared!

5/10 because I somewhat liked Seika's character and also the hilarious scene in the last episode where Charlotte's butler caught the blonde dude(who I already forgot the name) insted of Charlotte and threw him into the river.
Old 2009-09-25, 12:32   Link #1805
animeboy12

I'll REALLY hope it's as bad as people are saying it is, because to be honest most of these posts look like over-exaggeration of epic portions, which isn't surprising on the internet.
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 13:09   Link #1806
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
the last episode was so painful that i just skipped some of the parts in the middle, and just watched the last 2 min... which was actually the better part of the episode.

well, off to delete all princess lover epis from my pc. and forget about the DVD version, it aint worth going through it again after the last few epis being a disaster.
really? i thought the last 2 minutes were the most awkward

the random apologies were so disconnected with what occurred during the rest of the episode.

personally i cant even call the ending a harem, it's more like a 'nothing happened' ending

oh and what was that part in the middle with teppei's parents and some pregnant girl? hallucinations?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 15:21   Link #1807
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
I'll REALLY hope it's as bad as people are saying it is, because to be honest most of these posts look like over-exaggeration of epic portions, which isn't surprising on the internet.
There are viewers who thought the end was bad which was consistent with the complaints which started when the story started to detour, if you look at the complaints leading up to the end its no wonder so many viewers thought the end was trash. However, there are viewers who were satisfied with the ending its all in taste. You wont know till you watch it will you.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-09-25 at 15:31. Reason: typos
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 15:24   Link #1808
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
There are viewers who thought the end was bad which was constant with the complaints which started when the story started to a detour, if you look at the complaints leading up to the end its no wonder so many viewers thought the end was trash. However, there are viewers who were satisfied the ending its all in taste. You wont know till you watch it will you.
Very well said. I'm apart of the second group. I accepted that this show was just going to be silly nonsense that we don't take seriously at all, and i enjoyed the ride. Had some pretty fun moments, though they had nothing to do with the main cast.
Old 2009-09-25, 15:35   Link #1809
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Had some pretty fun moments, though they had nothing to do with the main cast.
Thats the funny part for me at least, the reason why it got a 6 from me was because of the secondary characters. If they would have had less focus im sure i would have rated the series lower. Its amazing what good support characters can do for a show even when its not that good.
Old 2009-09-25, 18:40   Link #1810
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Very well said. I'm apart of the second group. I accepted that this show was just going to be silly nonsense that we don't take seriously at all, and i enjoyed the ride. Had some pretty fun moments, though they had nothing to do with the main cast.
It really was a fun ride, I can't deny that. It'd be even more fun if it was uncensored too. Alfried & Ishin were awesome the whole way threw too. But it is just so disappointing. Like we all said earlier, if they had stuck with the humor and the like it would have been great. But noo.. they had to do other things that just did not work.
Old 2009-09-25, 20:52   Link #1811
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

For the Charlotte fans. =)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For the Sylvie fans. =)

Spoiler:

For the Seika fans. =)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have no idea why I'm posting these, but I think the game is actually worth to check out.
Old 2009-09-25, 21:25   Link #1812
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The art in the game is awesome. It looks like the stories develop a lot more too (obviously, but they really get concrete). Is it out in English?
Old 2009-09-25, 22:01   Link #1813
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
The art in the game is awesome. It looks like the stories develop a lot more too (obviously, but they really get concrete). Is it out in English?
No, and it'll probably never be.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 22:31   Link #1814
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wow, rushed to the max lol.
Old 2009-09-25, 23:10   Link #1815
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
I have no idea why I'm posting these, but I think the game is actually worth to check out.
So the game ends with him marrying one of the girls?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 23:30   Link #1816
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
What i find funny is i remember around episode 3 or 4 i said it was going to end up having a harem or open end and lots of people told me i was wrong lol. well there ya go.
Thing is it didn't end up as a harem or open ended it was implied he ends with charlotte, but if this saves face value for some sylvie fans who thought she was going to end up as the winner...then well they can delude themselves into thinking it was a harem or open ended.... so Lulz.....
Old 2009-09-26, 04:53   Link #1817
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yup. Those are the endings for each girl. Very, very different from the anime, huh? Certainly not as harem-ish as the ending of the anime, but the main difference is really Hartmann—who doesn't exist at all in the game. This makes the plot for each scenario more focused on Teppei and the heroine.

Basically the final ending pics for Silvia and Seika are shots of their respective wedding, while Charlotte and Yuu have ending pics of their life after. Actually, Yuu's special image takes place before her ending if I remember correctly.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 04:55   Link #1818
ipernorris

I hope they will publish a doujinshi very soon, because Charlotte is good for some hentai action...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 05:10   Link #1819
kujoe
from head to heel

That's kind of amusing actually. I think it's one of those situations when adult doujinshi is being made for an adult game... not like it hasn't been done before, or completely going against the genre of the original material.

You just know that it's out there. Not to mention, pictures of the game are circulating the internet already.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 05:11   Link #1820
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yes, it has 4 different endings and all of them end up pregnant. He doesn't marry his maid though, but he does get her pregnant.

Saber Sylvie? o.O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Some more of Seika..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Finally, some of Yuu =)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And Charlotte after her wedding...(this is a bit ecchi)

Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen