Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-07, 02:31   Link #41
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho2002
Remember we still don't know for sure whether the series is actually ending in March or not...
yes am keeping that in mind..... but it is a scary thought to be without the seigaku boys........ i will definitely cry because of all the good times i've spent watching them....
Old 2004-01-07, 08:20   Link #42
d0d0lee
だいおもしろ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
prince of tennis is a good show... but it does get repetitive and stupid quite a bit (prince of billiards and prince of bowling specials were crap to me).... I love the show but I think its time has come........ but I still want some new episodes...

I actually like the pobillards and pobowling espisodes... i find them really funny and gave the characters life.... i mean life's not just about tennis and as from another thread... they don seem to have to study!!!! : (
Anyway, likewise, i don want them to end! Sob!
Old 2004-01-08, 01:45   Link #43
jacks81x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Guy next door - where did you get the info on the rumours and the spoilers that you put up? got a website in particular? I would like to have a read.....
The spoilers come from the manga. The manga just finished the Seigaku vs Rikkai-dai match. If you wanna know what happens, just look for the scans on line or buy the manga.
Old 2004-01-08, 13:35   Link #44
jmsowen

Send a message via ICQ to jmsowen Send a message via MSN to jmsowen
WHAT!! THE SERIES GONA END IN MARCH?? NO....Pls Dun.....I hope that they will carry on till the nationals and also for tezuka to come back.....He is quite cool with the tezuka zone. But then one of the character I like is Sysuke Fuji
Old 2004-01-23, 12:04   Link #45
thedevilmaycry

Send a message via MSN to thedevilmaycry
helllo i would like to know where can i download Prince of tennis scan manga??? i know a few website such as , mangacity.net, http://celica.caltech.edu/~fet/index.php, or animaniacs.be, but i dont find manga up to 205 and down to 164. plizz help me
Old 2004-01-24, 04:42   Link #46
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks81x
The spoilers come from the manga. The manga just finished the Seigaku vs Rikkai-dai match. If you wanna know what happens, just look for the scans on line or buy the manga.
Oh ok... now i understand... so the manga doesn't actually show the nationals... well at least not yet.... so unless the manga carries on then I suppose we won't be seeing the nationals in the anime... is that right?
Old 2004-04-28, 10:31   Link #47
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Oh ok... now i understand... so the manga doesn't actually show the nationals... well at least not yet.... so unless the manga carries on then I suppose we won't be seeing the nationals in the anime... is that right?
any updates on this? Obviously the reason the anime is on a down time is because it finally caught up to the manga. So does anybody know what the producers are planning? Is the manga going to continue? If so, till how far? past the Nationals or just finish the Nationals? And where does this leave the anime? Are they ending the anime before the Nationals and then doing a few OVAs to show the Nationals or what?...
I am not asking when the animes are released btw but I'd like to know what's going on...
Old 2004-05-01, 12:23   Link #48
Kiro
chocolate overdose

*bump*

same here. has anyone some infos on this? it would be a bit disapointing if there wasn't any new eps coming out and #115 were the last one. all the talking about how great his father was and what not made me think, this series would go all the way to the grand slam (or other major tournaments) until echizen is world champion (or not).
Old 2004-05-01, 12:37   Link #49
Snowpoke

RAWs of episodes up to 131 have been torrented, with episode 131 torrented 3 or 4 days ago. So as long as the translators keep going there should be more PoT.
Old 2004-05-01, 13:05   Link #50
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Yup. There's even a 6th opening coming soon out on CD, called "Shining". So things are still going strong.
Old 2004-05-01, 17:48   Link #51
TangentZ
神の一手

Send a message via ICQ to TangentZ
Maybe they'll just make up another mini-arc, like the Jousei Shounan arc, until there is enough to get back on track with the manga again.
Old 2004-05-06, 10:25   Link #52
wutawa

132 raw already come out leh. Is there any anime-otakus url?
Old 2004-05-06, 14:34   Link #53
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Don't turn this into a whine thread. They'll put it out when they put it out. Haven't seen much of that LAST group either, they had seemed to kickstart A-O when they did their last batch release. Oh well. Just be patient until then.
Old 2004-05-06, 17:52   Link #54
Phearsome
Viet Ice Cream Man

Send a message via AIM to Phearsome Send a message via MSN to Phearsome
-.- up to 151 episodes
raw is 131
all anime otaku fansub is 3 series -.~ (im not saying they are lazy but I WANT TO WATCH!! lol)

its been 2-3 months now whats going ON!?
Old 2004-05-06, 18:07   Link #55
Hoonyo

No Prince of Tennis is not ending in March 2004.
Closed Thread