AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-14, 21:15   Link #21
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Boring as shit episode was boring as shit. Bring back the arabian fillers already.
Bored troll is bored.
Old 2010-09-14, 22:47   Link #22
Maxtro

Interesting, I had no idea that Ichigo's shihakusho was related to his reiatsu level. I was under the impression that Ichigo simply needed cancel his bankai and his shihakusho would go back to normal. Then when he goes bankai again his bankai outfit is all fixed.

Random thought, I like how Unohana runs. She has the small step ninja style. My guess is that she has a very refined fighting style with few wasted motions.
Old 2010-09-14, 23:29   Link #23
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

As Hellychan would say, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
~Art by USA-USA

Tee-hee~!! Well besides Nii-sama's delightful presence, I did enjoy the little chat between Unohana and Ichigo. That's a shame she usually gets so little screentime (well the same goes for many other characters too xD).
Old 2010-09-14, 23:35   Link #24
Lendial

the fate of the universe hangs solely on you little shinigami substitute, no pressure, mom taichou.
Old 2010-09-14, 23:42   Link #25
Gin
*Artist

I hope Yammy seriously injures Kenpachi (and slightly injures Byakuya) so we can see I-S-A-N-E get her healing action on. Or maybe Nemu will get hurt and I-S-A-N-E can 'revive' her like Mayuri did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
. Set-up episodes just don't have as much appeal to me. But I acknowledge their use nonetheless.
Most Bleach episodes are set-ups. Amirite?
Old 2010-09-14, 23:51   Link #26
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Most Bleach episodes are set-ups. Amirite?
So wait...did I just indecently imply that "most" of Bleach doesn't appeal to me?
*shrugs*
Come to think of it, that might be true.
Old 2010-09-15, 00:29   Link #27
Excelion

Really liked seeing the character interactions in this episode, namely the one with Unohana and Ichigo.
Old 2010-09-15, 11:47   Link #28
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post

Tee-hee~!! Well besides Nii-sama's delightful presence, I did enjoy the little chat between Unohana and Ichigo. That's a shame she usually gets so little screentime (well the same goes for many other characters too xD).

I agree, but there are just too many characters in bleach for us to get an adequate amount of screen time for our favorites.
Old 2010-09-15, 12:37   Link #29
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Uh oh. Everyone was calling each other by their full names. Seems everyone is pissed off at one another.
Old 2010-09-15, 15:54   Link #30
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
[/B]
I agree, but there are just too many characters in bleach for us to get an adequate amount of screen time for our favorites.
That is true, but it just seems that Ichigo just steals up to much of the spotlight, that the other characters are just left out most of the time. But then again as you said, there is to many characters that are listed that there is just not enough time to give them screen-time or we would have 5-10x more Bleach episodes.
Old 2010-09-15, 16:19   Link #31
Uchiha Soul

Am i the only one who feel Unohana is hiding things?!! she's acting suspiciously like she is behind big things!!

i dont know if im overreacting but i feel it will be cool if Kubo did it.

Old 2010-09-15, 16:25   Link #32
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobun View Post
are they going to fillers soon right? their getting might close to the manga once ichigo reaches fake k-town... anyone know when the new op will begin...
Wait.. what?? A new opening?? WHEN???? (we only just got a new ending theme) *hopes for Aqua timez to make another opening song again*

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-15, 16:28   Link #33
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Wait.. what?? A new opening?? WHEN???? (we only just got a new ending theme) *hopes for Aqua timez to make another opening song again*
Its news to me as well... I think they are going to show the new opening when the next episode appears Or probably find a good time during the middle of the episodes (episode 295?) to place it in.
Old 2010-09-15, 16:33   Link #34
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Its news to me as well... I think they are going to show the new opening when the next episode appears Or probably find a good time during the middle of the episodes (episode 295?) to place it in.
*Crosses fingers* Aqua timez. Aqua timez. Aqua timez. AQUA TIMEZ!!!!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-15, 19:34   Link #35
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
*Crosses fingers* Aqua timez. Aqua timez. Aqua timez. AQUA TIMEZ!!!!
what would be a 4th song for bleach if they do another one?

[edit]
i count: alones, veronica, and (uh)

didnt they do an ending for a movie?

anyway,
at least I'm glad that the anime's movin tho.
can't wait ^_^
Old 2010-09-18, 08:29   Link #36
JustRob

This episode was slow as hell. Basically all that was shown was Kenpachi lolling around with Yammy and Ichigo and Unohana having their little talk. Since Ichigo's robe contained only one sleeve and a little, I guess that means Ichigo's reiatsu is at least three times Unohana's. There go the Unohana = uberstrong theories flying out of the window.

Also yeah it's ridicilous how Kenpachi looks, they always do this with the anime nowadays. If you look back to Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi, he looks freaking buff. Here he looks like a skinny guy.

It's the same thing with everyone's hands, they're like twigs. I guess it's just their style.
Old 2010-09-18, 08:48   Link #37
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Since Ichigo's robe contained only one sleeve and a little, I guess that means Ichigo's reiatsu is at least three times Unohana's. There go the Unohana = uberstrong theories flying out of the window.
Remember, Ichigo's in bankai - his reiatsu output should be massively higher than his non-bankai level, only then matching that of Unohana at a near-resting rate (although his bankai isn't one for huge energy output)
Old 2010-09-18, 12:22   Link #38
504NOSON
newbie with vet. status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Remember, Ichigo's in bankai - his reiatsu output should be massively higher than his non-bankai level, only then matching that of Unohana at a near-resting rate (although his bankai isn't one for huge energy output)
You know what's crazy? How, logically, Ichigo should have been leagues stronger than all the other captains in the Gotei 13 once he reached Vizard status(Yamamoto excluded. It's been alluded to that he's even slightly more powerful than Aizen). But, Kubo makes it seem as if Zaraki is so invinsible(i.e. He beat a released Nnoitora and is toying around with a released Yammy after Ichigo couldn't do it), when, in fact, ichigo- once again, logically- should have long surpassed Zaraki after reaching Bankai, let alone Vizard and Hell knight. It's just so inconsistent sometimes, that's all.
Old 2010-09-18, 12:29   Link #39
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504NOSON View Post
You know what's crazy? How, logically, Ichigo should have been leagues stronger than all the other captains in the Gotei 13 once he reached Vizard status(Yamamoto excluded. It's been alluded to that he's even slightly more powerful than Aizen). But, Kubo makes it seem as if Zaraki is so invinsible(i.e. He beat a released Nnoitora and is toying around with a released Yammy after Ichigo couldn't do it), when, in fact, ichigo- once again, logically- should have long surpassed Zaraki after reaching Bankai, let alone Vizard and Hell knight. It's just so inconsistent sometimes, that's all.
Shush, if Kubo sees that you're questioning his ideas, he'll send Ishida to turn up at your house and destroy your soul with an arrow (not that we're supposed to know about project Quincy)
Old 2010-09-18, 12:48   Link #40
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504NOSON View Post
ichigo was kinda worn out from fighting ulquiorra, and (rather stupidly) thought it was a good idea to stop everything he was doing after he put his mask on and think about why it felt a little different... as if yammy wasn't going to knock him into a building a few miles away

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread