AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-08, 05:47   Link #4841
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sooooo......Almost all of Team ITEM got a Heel Face Turn. Now if they can only get that one member from ITEM that had an early retirement back, then i'll be one happy camper.
Old 2010-10-08, 05:53   Link #4842
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Which member? Because the 2ch spoilers that Suzuku posted mentions one more ITEM member coming to attack Hamazura's group but got defeated and tortured for info......and it doesn't seem to be Saiai.......

The spoilers also mention that Gabriel is revived and is the archangel that Touma fought.....

Can anyone verify these two bits? Because I cant find corroborating stuff outside of 2ch....
Old 2010-10-08, 05:58   Link #4843
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Which member? Because the 2ch spoilers that Suzuku posted mentions one more ITEM member coming to attack Hamazura's group but got defeated and tortured for info......and it doesn't seem to be Saiai.......

The spoilers also mention that Gabriel is revived and is the archangel that Touma fought.....

Can anyone verify these two bits? Because I cant find corroborating stuff outside of 2ch....
That spoiler refer to "the Superior woman" of ITEM not just a member, it's more like she's those who give an order to them.
Old 2010-10-08, 06:18   Link #4844
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Which member?
I'll give you a hint: She worships Mugino breasts.
Old 2010-10-08, 07:05   Link #4845
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Aiwass have state himself/herself that s/he doesnt care what happen so I wouldnt even count him/her on Alister group, Also if magic side can bring Michael (and while Fiamma lost the holy right he still have his knownladge) they can probably summon Michael and negate given his power to Alister anyways.
Old 2010-10-08, 07:48   Link #4846
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
That spoiler refer to "the Superior woman" of ITEM not just a member, it's more like she's those who give an order to them.
The hell.....I thought Mugino was the leader?

Quote:
I'll give you a hint: She worships Mugino breasts
Frenda? Back from the dead in ghostly form?......lol?
Old 2010-10-08, 07:58   Link #4847
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, if Frenda did manage to survive Mugino's execution, then she just might have enough motive to do a face heel turn.

On the topic of ITEM's fate, all I know is that Saiai became the de-facto leader of ITEM because of Mugino's defeat against Shiage, but Saiai probably disbanded the team afterwards. Anyway, what's the point of ITEM if Saiai is left with no one?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-08, 07:59   Link #4848
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Well, if Frenda did manage to survive Mugino's execution, then she just might have enough motive to do a face heel turn.

On the topic of ITEM's fate, all I know is that Saiai became the de-facto leader of ITEM because of Mugino's defeat against Shiage, but Saiai probably disbanded the team afterwards.
AFAIK Saiai is the only member of ITEM left active.....Rikou and Mugino are in Russia....Frenda is dead....
Old 2010-10-08, 08:04   Link #4849
tsunade666

After I get a messed up grade from my finals just to see the forum's update on vol 22 spoiler is massive information.

So we got Fiamma = Lulu. A lonely emperor that use brute force to change the world. Fiamma's holy right also reminds me of "fairy law" from Fairy tail. When Luxus tried to use it against the fairy tail it didn't hurt them at all. Even if he says he hates them but the truth is the guild is important to him.

Messed up bad gays that in reality good guys are still messed up no matter what you say but still. Poor Fiamma it looks like no one understands him.

So Touma just fall into Arctic Ocean and not blasted on different dimension.

Aleister is broken. How would you fight a guy that can exist on any given situation.

So Rikou is a level 5 but got kidnapped back to Gakuentoshi.

So a confirmation of Angelerator + Shiage + (his mistress yandere) Mugino = going back to the dark side of academy city to rule out the bad guys.

Like they can do anything against Aleister.

And YES Aiwass Wouldn't move or do anything against the enemy but just him being their existing in this plane and place called academy city. An sane magician wouldn't waltz inside it. Because it's just like walking to die.

And as for Espers going higher than the levels decided for them thanks to academy city.... I doubt many would still go until vol 5 and vol 4. I think the academy city just implement those on level 1, 2, and 3 for vol 4 maybe they still did but if chances given like Rikou. They probably leave it be for chances to level up. Even if the chances of leveling up is near to 0 %.
Old 2010-10-08, 08:39   Link #4850
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The hell.....I thought Mugino was the leader?
Yes but ITEM as a whole still takes orders from someone else.

Edit:

Another thing I'm interested is that they refered to this as the second time he died, the first being vol1 and not vol16's incident. That means this is a death of identity- perhaps what the author is implying that the Touma we know is gone, metaphorically speaking. My guess is that it's related to the 'revelation' of his true power.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-10-08 at 08:50.
Old 2010-10-08, 09:04   Link #4851
tsunade666

Maybe he would ended up with no memory again. As in dead of his past and personalities. All reset again into zero. Though even if he doesn't remember a thing he still acts the same.
Old 2010-10-08, 09:10   Link #4852
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Maybe he would ended up with no memory again. As in dead of his past and personalities. All reset again into zero. Though even if he doesn't remember a thing he still acts the same.
Isn't that abit pointless a second time? Plotwise it doesn't serve anything except annoy people.

Then again Last Order has been kidnap like 3 times already and people seem fine with that... >.>
Old 2010-10-08, 09:12   Link #4853
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Question, how exactly did Touma pawn Fiamma? I get that Fiamma chopped his arm off, and it grew back, but surely there must be something more to it?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-10-08, 09:21   Link #4854
Marka13

Okay now I'm really curious as to whats going on in this picture
Sasha obsession aside :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeManuel View Post

Spoiler for Two lolis working:

I mean, from the other images we've seen, they have all been pretty much explained
But there's all this grim dark stuff happening
.....and Lesser and Sasha are playing Pictionary.
Something just doesn't fit here
Old 2010-10-08, 09:22   Link #4855
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Question, how exactly did Touma pawn Fiamma? I get that Fiamma chopped his arm off, and it grew back, but surely there must be something more to it?
Well The Dragon head makes a reappearance as well...
Old 2010-10-08, 09:22   Link #4856
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It unleashed some hidden power in the form of that dragon.....
Old 2010-10-08, 09:40   Link #4857
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
Okay now I'm really curious as to whats going on in this picture
Sasha obsession aside :P

I mean, from the other images we've seen, they have all been pretty much explained
But there's all this grim dark stuff happening
.....and Lesser and Sasha are playing Pictionary.
Something just doesn't fit here
Sasha and Lessar aren't just doodling around or should I say Sasha isn't she's drawing a magic formula to go against that upcoming archangel or so I think.... not sure on that one.
Old 2010-10-08, 09:47   Link #4858
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Isn't that abit pointless a second time? Plotwise it doesn't serve anything except annoy people.

Then again Last Order has been kidnap like 3 times already and people seem fine with that... >.>
Because Last Order is Accelerator's entire motivation. Everything he's done has been to protect her. Last Order is the single driving forc behind his actions.

Touma, on the other hand, is willing to take action if anyone's in trouble. He really doesn't need outside motivation to get himself going.
Old 2010-10-08, 09:52   Link #4859
tsunade666

Accelerator or should I say Angelerator. Had Worst with him now. So when Last Order was kidnapped back to the academy city. Worst is also taken back with Last Order.

It just mean 2x the wrath of angelerator.
Old 2010-10-08, 10:18   Link #4860
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Frenda is dead....
Who knows. Everyone thought Mugino and Kakine died in Vol.15 but they came back.... horrifically.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen