AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-14, 23:11   Link #4021
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
The previous episode flashed back to two minutes ago, so technically more than a minute has passed. Just not since Gon and the rest entered the portal.

You'll know that 10 seconds have passed once APR makes his warning.

Edit: It seems likely to me that the Main Stairway and the King's Room are slightly off sync in the timing. Unless we're supposed to assume that the King was grieving at the speed of sound or something.
The manga actually has a timer, but the next time it appears will probably be the middle of a scene in the next episode.

Spoiler:
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 00:07   Link #4022
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:

At least one or two minutes must have passed between the moment Pitou got to the window of the room and the moment he started healing Komugi.
Old 2014-01-15, 00:33   Link #4023
Marikina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Killua deduced Zeno was there based on the presence of Dragon Drive. If he's never seen Dragon Dive before and only knows the name then he's not going to immediately assume that those falling stars is Dragon Dive, much less in a split second.
Killua is probably familiar with Dragon Dive's name, its feel and its effects, much in the same way that he can recognize the feel of Ren because of his experience with his brother's aura, even if he doesn't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I might be wrong, but I always thought that not all Nen techniques are invisible to people that don't use Nen.
Conjured objects, sure, but I don't think Dragon Dive fits the mold.
Marikina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 02:25   Link #4024
revive4563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Dear Dragonball Z
This is how you animate 2 minutes in two episodes
love, Togashi
I had not read the manga, but originally this is a narration based episode, isn't it?
Because there are a lot of plots, unlike empty prolongation, at least.
Do you want to see a hasty conclusion? I don't want it.

BTW give me next episode, now.
revive4563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 03:30   Link #4025
hamazura
whatever

dear script writer.
narration in the middle of action is good
TOO MUCH narration in the middle of action is bad
i know there are a lot of texts in manga
but you can at least shorten it, this is only 22 min anime
do you really think the viewers are that stupid that you need to explain every single movement and expression in 93487232 minutes? -_-
Old 2014-01-15, 05:55   Link #4026
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
The manga actually has a timer, but the next time it appears will probably be the middle of a scene in the next episode.

Spoiler:
In fact, I'm a bit sad that the timer was not incorporated in the anime. I was imagining something in the style of that TV series, 24:00. With the seconds count going on, maybe in occasional black screens between scenes.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 05:59   Link #4027
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
dear script writer.
narration in the middle of action is good
TOO MUCH narration in the middle of action is bad
i know there are a lot of texts in manga
but you can at least shorten it, this is only 22 min anime
do you really think the viewers are that stupid that you need to explain every single movement and expression in 93487232 minutes? -_-
They're sticking closely to the manga and that's good,they have been consistently animating a few chapters per episode,so don't worry they're not going One Piece.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 06:35   Link #4028
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
In fact, I'm a bit sad that the timer was not incorporated in the anime. I was imagining something in the style of that TV series, 24:00. With the seconds count going on, maybe in occasional black screens between scenes.
It's possible that we are going to get the timer next episode. Hopefully!

Quote:
At least one or two minutes must have passed between the moment Pitou got to the window of the room and the moment he started healing Komugi.
Hahahha, no. More like half a second.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 06:57   Link #4029
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Hahahha, no. More like half a second.
Yeah, no. The king even moves Komugi a bit inside the room. If he was doing that at super speed, he could hurt her, so that's totally out of the question.

The King relocates Komugi, caresses her cheek, asks Pitou to heal her, turns to faces Netero and Zeno, asks them to change location for the fight, and exists the room. I don't know about the manga, but in the anime it's pretty clear at least one or two minutes go by in that moment.
Old 2014-01-15, 11:03   Link #4030
HandofFate

why was Pitou crying?
Old 2014-01-15, 11:52   Link #4031
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
why was Pitou crying?
Maybe because the King said that he's counting on him, which made him happy.
Man, I like the King so much. He's certainly on of the best vilian out there and one of the best characters in this arc.
Old 2014-01-15, 15:35   Link #4032
Sabinswe

I have to say without exaggeration that this is the best animé I have ever seen!

Incredibly good episode it had me on my toes from the first to the last second.
Sabinswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 18:30   Link #4033
SkoolRumble4Ya

I wanna see the next episode so bad. I wish Netero was in his prime so I can see a full on fight against the King.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 19:38   Link #4034
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
I wanna see the next episode so bad. I wish Netero was in his prime so I can see a full on fight against the King.
Haven't read the manga (not ahead of the anime) but it strikes me that we haven't yet seen anything remotely close to Netero going all-out, even at his present power level.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 23:14   Link #4035
SkoolRumble4Ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Haven't read the manga (not ahead of the anime) but it strikes me that we haven't yet seen anything remotely close to Netero going all-out, even at his present power level.
I hope he will during his fight with King.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 02:59   Link #4036
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
why was Pitou crying?
The way the king said he was counting on Pitou wasn't merely an order. The scene was made in a way that he (the king) did not order Pitou to heal Komugi. He was placing all his trust in that he would heal her -- basically, this was as close to desperation and humilty as it got for the king.

Even Netero and Zeno could not intrude in that scene, because it was supposed to be such a pure display of love and affection.

This was all so powerful, that Pitou was moved to tears.
Old 2014-01-16, 04:52   Link #4037
SHINOBI-03

-EPISODE 112-

This one will be quite a brief one and will only point out the differences from the manga. So no fancy comparisons like the usual because I can't stare at my computer for so long because, you know... trachoma.

Spoiler for part 1:

------------------
Spoiler for part 2:
SHINOBI-03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 17:57   Link #4038
Dextro
He Without a Title

I can only conjure up one word after watching the latest episode: damn! I think my jaw hit the floor the moment they used that stylish black and white scene with just the blood in color for emphasis. I know that's not particularly original but it just felt so right for the scene. The directing for this show is truly something outstanding. As is virtually everything else mind you.
Old 2014-01-16, 21:24   Link #4039
Marikina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Yeah, no. The king even moves Komugi a bit inside the room. If he was doing that at super speed, he could hurt her, so that's totally out of the question.
He could be using Shu on Komugi to protect her.
Marikina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 14:01   Link #4040
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Man I love this show, and I certainly understand what separates it in the shonen fighter genre is its absolute analytical nature to fight preparation/strategies regardless of the characters' overall importance or situation, but I waited on pins and needles all week to finally watch what I thought would be the pandora's box of asskicking this week...

To think that I just watched what amounted to about 50 seconds real time stretched into 22 mins is somewhat alarming...

The nuance is amazing, absolutely beyond any other shonen show save for Naruto when it has one of those deep in-fight explanation eps every so often, but Hunter does it every single episode, and after having to sit through what seemed like 20 episodes of two people (and by people I mean a blind girl and Cyber-Freeza) playing checkers, I don't know how much more I can take...

Love this show, but sometimes it just needs to be a normal action anime lol..

At the current rate I'm thinking 30-40 eps for this final fight?? Jesus Skywalker, someone ease my mind...

Tags
action, shounen