Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 08:07   Link #10001
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well... He's a cyborg, so he should be the most fit for space battle anyway. Perhaps the only one as well. But we'll see what happens... Though I'd also prefer if space battles were avoided, because they take this show closer to gundam..
As if it can get any more closer that is
Old 2008-08-03, 08:09   Link #10002
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
As if it can get any more closer that is
I suppose the only difference here is Geass and the things related to it. "Magic" has never been an element of any Gundam Show that I've seen at least...
Old 2008-08-03, 08:11   Link #10003
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
I suppose the only difference here is Geass and the things related to it. "Magic" has never been an element of any Gundam Show that I've seen at least...
It was Newtype magic that saved the earth from destruction in Char's Counterattck but your right "magic" has never play a role the the Gundam franchise (even G Gundam)
Old 2008-08-03, 08:17   Link #10004
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
It was Newtype magic that saved the earth from destruction in Char's Counterattck but your right "magic" has never play a role the the Gundam franchise (even G Gundam)
Oh, right, I almost forgot about newypes as well as some Coordinators (Seed mode in GS and there's that "connection between Mu La Flaga and Rau Le Creuset as well). Drat. Though expect for that thing in Char's counterattack, newtype abilties and the like were usually strictly restricted to things such as extraordinarily senses, telepatic-like abilties and suchlike, never something like the abilties Geass has...
Old 2008-08-03, 08:29   Link #10005
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Now I wonder, is the fight going to move into space or is it just Jeremiah who is the only one capable of that and perhaps will bomb the ground from there...or shooting down whatever else is going to appear in space^^ like satellites equiped with freya, aliens and so on
heck maybe they will have to evade Freya and that way evade upwards and eventually to orbit.. the opening didn't state actual space instead it showed the BK ship in the area where Earth's layer stops and space's layer starts.. I forgot what that space was called, you can get there with an air balloon, but it is not recommended

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-08-03 at 08:33. Reason: hoo nevermind
Old 2008-08-03, 08:31   Link #10006
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
also how did you guys end up thinking it was a mech in space shooting the missiles, it is clearly the submarine/ airship of the Black Knights
Uhhh... because of this?:

http://trainwreck.ggkthx.org/wp-cont...iouslyguys.jpg
Old 2008-08-03, 08:34   Link #10007
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
aah now I see, I just rewatched the opening as well and realised I had it wrong XD
the head is still hilarious on the mech
Old 2008-08-03, 08:43   Link #10008
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Now what is going to happen. Our temple of Knowledge (Korean Spoilers) will end after episode 19. So after 20 and beyond we have no clue.

I really see both brittianian and Lelouch leftovers coming together to stop ragnarok. To be quite honest i be a little disappointed if the Emperor is the end game and not Schneizel because If in the end they do team up. Pretty Much Lelouch got owned in the face by Schneizel. I mean not only did he get his face rocked by Schneizel leadership, startegy, but also by the fact Schneizel pretty much is got the whole world to himself. Although Schneizel so far seems a nice enough guy. But i kinda wanted lelouch to show up schneizel at least once rather then get wTFOMGBBQ owned by him.
Old 2008-08-03, 08:48   Link #10009
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Now what is going to happen. Our temple of Knowledge (Korean Spoilers) will end after episode 19. So after 20 and beyond we have no clue.

I really see both brittianian and Lelouch leftovers coming together to stop ragnarok. To be quite honest i be a little disappointed if the Emperor is the end game and not Schneizel because If in the end they do team up. Pretty Much Lelouch got owned in the face by Schneizel. I mean not only did he get his face rocked by Schneizel leadership, startegy, but also by the fact Schneizel pretty much is got the whole world to himself. Although Schneizel so far seems a nice enough guy. But i kinda wanted lelouch to show up schneizel at least once rather then get wTFOMGBBQ owned by him.
We have to see what the Emperor has gained by connecting the geass ruins and if that is in Schneizel's plans or not. That will most likely determine which of them is going to be the final boss...I guess
Old 2008-08-03, 08:49   Link #10010
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
That depends on. But probably most of the spoilers will come to an end after 19/20 anyway. After that we're again left to our own devices...
Old 2008-08-03, 08:50   Link #10011
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:

Don't worry it'll all work out somehow, in retrospect Schienzel has always beaten Lelouch in chess so he is long overdue for a defeat, to he he has an almost Aizen heir to him really since we still don't know his "true" intenetions.
Old 2008-08-03, 09:07   Link #10012
Kikuchi

Dunno if this was brought up by anyone before, but I have a theory about that Nunnaly in a building pic...

Spoiler for pic:
Old 2008-08-03, 09:10   Link #10013
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Dunno if this was brought up by anyone before, but I have a theory about that Nunnaly in a building pic...

Spoiler for pic:
Could, be, could be. Especially considering Lulu's face at the end of the preview...
Old 2008-08-03, 10:28   Link #10014
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
For the spoiler list, I'd say it's correct that Lelouch has gone down the path of the Demon King after he took attempt at arrest as a betrayal. As he was flying away in the hand of Guilford's Vincent, he said to himself "Farewell Suzaku, my first and last friend." That kind of wording doesn't really sound that good for his character. Hopefully someone saves him from this crap.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2008-08-03 at 10:50.
Old 2008-08-03, 10:32   Link #10015
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Hopefully someone saves him from this crap.
Say it! You mean who?

And yes, the light seems to be Freya's work : (

I can't believe that Suzaku will lauch it : (
Old 2008-08-03, 10:38   Link #10016
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Say it! You mean who?
Who else but Kallen? Her development is going in this direction so it shouldn't be surprising should it?
Old 2008-08-03, 10:47   Link #10017
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Who else but Kallen? Her development is going in this direction so it shouldn't be surprising should it?
If Moe C.C. saves him from the path of the Demon King I will laugh a lot

Don't forget the line "please stay with me" from the Korean spoilers. It may not happen, but at the moment I think it will happen.

By the way, I'm going to check the korean spoilers one more time.
Old 2008-08-03, 10:55   Link #10018
)v(anic
blah

eh right now he is feeling betrayed and angered i bet by ep 20 he will be back to normal and realize what he has done. I am pretty sure he will remember what the masks told him and will let some ppl know the real him
Old 2008-08-03, 11:06   Link #10019
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by )v(anic View Post
eh right now he is feeling betrayed and angered i bet by ep 20 he will be back to normal and realize what he has done. I am pretty sure he will remember what the masks told him and will let some ppl know the real him
Are you guys talkin about that 'RAG' rollo here? or lelouch? or suzaku?
Old 2008-08-03, 11:06   Link #10020
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
actually i can see kallen saving him as the whole point of the last 8 eps
ep 11 marked his last unmarred victory with the black knights
ever since then in every ep the gaps and cracks have just gotten bigger
and he has been forced to deal with one betrayal after another for several eps now
rolo "betrayed" him by murdering sherly
C.C betrayed him by reveling that her plan all along was to have him take her place (even if she changed her mind at the end)
suzaku's betrayal this ep was the most painful to him (he was actually in tears)
from the looks of things he's about to lose nunnaly very soon
and in the next few eps he will face his biggest betrayal yet when the OOBK turn on him
at that point he has officially lost everything he had and have been betrayed by most of those closest to him (and losing the rest)
having kallen choose to stay by his side at the point when no one else will is possibly the biggest moral booster he can get at that point

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories