AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-28, 05:22   Link #1101
DemonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Anyways, how about the relationship between Tamao x Nagisa? Apparently, St.Miator will/might have Tamao x Nagisa running for the Etoile election. Wont this change the course from Nagisa x Shizuma --> Nagisa x Tamao? Im not trying to pour cold water but im thinking this Etoile election can impact what the outcome will be. Also, put into consideration of the Etoile's pendants. One is Blue and other is Red. Remember --> Blue - Tamao, Red - Nagisa
I have a feeling you got it right with that one.
DemonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 06:22   Link #1102
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hmm i got a question i wanna ask about ep.21 of Strawberry Panic

Why is it that Miyuki was crying after Shizuma kissed her? i mean, Miyuki likes her but why did she like...rejected Shizuma? I did recalled Shizuma saying *Who can you say who you choose to love?* maybe this is the phrase that hurts Miyuki?

Oh btw, sidenote: Shizuma is pretty err *Attractive* when she didnt fully button her school uniform in her room . ahh fanservice >< ehhh not bad hehe
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 07:21   Link #1103
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:
hmm i got a question i wanna ask about ep.21 of Strawberry Panic

Why is it that Miyuki was crying after Shizuma kissed her? i mean, Miyuki likes her but why did she like...rejected Shizuma? I did recalled Shizuma saying *Who can you say who you choose to love?* maybe this is the phrase that hurts Miyuki?
I think she cryed because se know what Shizuma do not like her, just as she says, and Miyuki likes Shizuma i think, then she becomes angry.
I think that Shizuma wanted to show Miyuki, the love-suffers, as Shizuma was talking about, before the kiss subject.
Shizuma have been trough alot, becasue of Kaori & Nagisa.

----
Quote:
Oh btw, sidenote: Shizuma is pretty err *Attractive* when she didnt fully button her school uniform in her room . ahh fanservice >< ehhh not bad hehe
This is still not real, but I understands you,
I mean that, can you say a aNime char is cool or stupid, you can say that a girl is pretty and good looking,
that is a kind of crazy, we talk about drawen charrs,
hehe, only aNime viewers will understand us.
----
Question: Did Kaori die on the selection?
then why did they show a clip wile then was inside the Greenhouse as
Etoile?
Did I not understand?

----
I think its no possibilty for a Shizuma x Miyuki, end
I can see some chance for Tamao, but I do not like it, why? Tamao x Nagisa, hmm no, and again why? The story is based on Shizuma and Nagisa, and all the viewers want to se a good ending, The thing that I thinks it's strange is, ppl's who want a Nagisa x Tamao END,
then why did they see this aNime, that is no no no Subject to Ep. 21 Ôo
lucky watchers. hehe

Im allso verry agree with @Sinestra about the Tamao subject, we do not know anny thing about her, and she is nothing without Nagisa. Is is just made to let us suffer, to not know the answers we want to know. she is the "OMG" Harem person no one wants. =)
----
About the Yuri-Shoujo-ai @Shikimori Kazuki you are not a fool.
I love it(Yuri-Shoujo-ai), but can girl/girl have children, I think I heard something about some girl going home to they parents at the summer, the time Shizuma and Nagisa was practing France or something =) <3
----
Quote:
Anyways, how about the relationship between Tamao x Nagisa? Apparently, St.Miator will/might have Tamao x Nagisa running for the Etoile election. Wont this change the course from Nagisa x Shizuma --> Nagisa x Tamao? Im not trying to pour cold water but im thinking this Etoile election can impact what the outcome will be. Also, put into consideration of the Etoile's pendants. One is Blue and other is Red. Remember --> Blue - Tamao, Red - Nagisa , this can be a possibility here though i still WISH is Nagisa x Shizuma 4eva. If not, the studio will japan will have a problem
I can understand that possibilty, but I do not want Nagisa as a Etoile,
because then she cant be it together with Shizuma
----
My great end: Hikari/Yaya becomes Etoile, Nagisa/Shizuma becomes girl firends, (marriage)
Tamao commits suicide, or becomes a tea-girl =)

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-08-28 at 07:44.
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 08:31   Link #1104
Rin-Sama
Banned

anyone ever think we'll end up with a Miyuki/Nagisa pairing? so unexpected it could work! lol
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 08:41   Link #1105
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-Sama
anyone ever think we'll end up with a Miyuki/Nagisa pairing? so unexpected it could work! lol
haha, That will never happend I think, lol Ôo,
and that would be a sucky sucky ending from my side
Old 2006-08-28, 09:36   Link #1106
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsen
haha, That will never happend I think, lol Ôo,
and that would be a sucky sucky ending from my side
That'll be like pulling a Canvas2 ending!
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 09:49   Link #1107
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07
That'll be like pulling a Canvas2 ending!
maybe true,
but I will never like that end,
it would just be fucked up...
Old 2006-08-28, 09:59   Link #1108
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
OH NOES!
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 10:01   Link #1109
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
OH NOES!
hmm, It will not happend I think.
I hope it do not happend
Old 2006-08-28, 10:03   Link #1110
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Of course it won't.
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 10:07   Link #1111
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=390

Once again, another StoPani girl features in today's Saimoe tournament. And this time it's none other than the clutzy protagonist girl that everyone loves to hate/love/molest/whatever - Nagisa-chan.

So please go over and lend her some support. Her group seems easier than Chikaru and Yaya's, and if those two can progress, than Nagisa should be able to as well.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 13:35   Link #1112
Cyz
"Show it to me"

So Shizuma and Kaori manage to go along the Etoile ceremony. I thought when Kaori collapsed, she was already dying. I guess she still had some time left.

I guess nobody (not even Shizuma) paid much attention to that necklace box and that's why they just found out the letter.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 14:00   Link #1113
Swann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
I guess nobody (not even Shizuma) paid much attention to that necklace box and that's why they just found out the letter.
Yeah, when I saw the edge of that letter, for second I thought I was playing a point and click adventure game.

All I ask of Strawberry Panic is an all out happy fest with our two leads. No 'five seconds left and we finally learned to love each other' crap. They pull off a great last episode and all the bits of lazy writing throughout the show will be forgiven.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 15:31   Link #1114
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsen
I think its no possibilty for a Shizuma x Miyuki, end
I can see some chance for Tamao, but I do not like it, why? Tamao x Nagisa, hmm no, and again why? The story is based on Shizuma and Nagisa, and all the viewers want to se a good ending, The thing that I thinks it's strange is, ppl's who want a Nagisa x Tamao END,
then why did they see this aNime, that is no no no Subject to Ep. 21 Ôo
lucky watchers. hehe
That's not true at all. Having the story centered around a pairing doesn't necassarily mean a good ending. In KGNE, when Takayuki and Mitsuki end up together, there were PLENTY of fans who were pissed off about it. Part of it is bias, but I'm willing to bet the other, more dominant reason is that it was just poorly written. That also means that they don't necassarily have to end up together, either. In Kannaduki no Miko, a good chunk of the series centered around Souma and Himeko, only for Chikane to win in the end. So, I think you're wrong about it being a "good ending"

People want a Tamao-chan x Nagisa ending, because in their opinion, they make the better pairing. I mean, what more could Nagisa possibly want? Tamao-chan is sweet, supportive, smart, caring, and obviously very thoughtful of Nagisa. And *just* Nagisa. Has Tamao-chan ever kissed other girls in her past-time? >_> What has Shizuma done that's so great? I've seen the series, and past some of the resemblence to Kaori or a substitute to, there wasn't much I felt for. Personally, I don't see how anybody could want a Shizuma x Nagisa ending, especially after the way Shizuma treated Nagisa. Still, we have 5 more episodes. Anything can happen. Especially in an anime that moves like Strawberry Panic. For all we know, Tamao-chan could find somebody of her own, and Nagisa might start to notice her more. Or Shizuma and Nagisa does happen, but somehow it's not all that it's meant to be. And so on. A lot can still happen. Hopefully it won't just be the Yaya/Amane x HIkari scenario, though. While it's not even on the radar, I'd be more than happy w/Tamao-chan and Chikaru.

And besides, underdogs for life. =p Some of the best relationships that never happened, IMO, had a more potential, but didn't come through because of the "it's not story" excuse.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 17:22   Link #1115
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

one thing that is sad about SP is indeed ( as someone mentions before) the LACK of screen time for Chikaru and the Spica's Preisdent ( i think her name is Shion? correct me if im wrong). anyways yea...SUCH a waste for the 2 girls -_-", not alot of character development..as we dont know alot of these 2 presidents.

Well after ep.21 is nice to see Shizuma finally let go of Kaori, will she say to Nagisa that she love her or say to her that there is someone else that Nagisa should notice, that is Tamao-Chan. Either way, i dont really mind...jsut give me a happy ending =_=. Unlike KGnE, the ending just makes me want to go to japan and say WTH!!! Fortunately there is news of Haruka ending (which i like). Anyways....is a brand new week ^_^ u know what it means...ep 22. around the corner
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 17:46   Link #1116
guess

Has anyone seen the screencap of ep 21 and the preview of ep 22? Then you will know what I mean.
At this point, I just don't care anymore. If anyone wants a Nagisa/Shizuma ending, fine. A Nagisa/Tamao ending, OK. A Nagisa/secret boyfriend ending, all right. But the story has to move on!!!

Argggg!!!! They are just toying with us and drag on the story plot. God knows how this is going to end. Sorry everyone, this is just rant, nothing personal.
Old 2006-08-28, 17:59   Link #1117
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
i hope not that would be fucked up beyond all recognition if i ever see an ending like Canvas2 again there will be many a fire bombing and i dont think id be the only one thinkin about it
Old 2006-08-28, 18:02   Link #1118
Swann

Was I the only one not surprised by KGNE. I never figured she would end up the guy, she clearly liked the girl more.

Root for who you want, but expect the expected. In these shows, its the people the leads like the most - not the viewers - that the leads chase after (the way it should be). Liking the underdog in romance anime can't be fun, because if the main character was in love with the underdog that person wouldn't be the underdog. People want the most what isn't easy to get, not someone so desperate as to steal a kiss while another sleeps.

I really wish I could read the book of this series. Now that would be nice.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 18:16   Link #1119
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
That's not true at all. Having the story centered around a pairing doesn't necassarily mean a good ending.
Ofcourse that's all true. And I did never say that it only would be a good ending, but why make a bad/sad ending?. But that is mine opinion, like everyone els got. and I understand that, just like you cant understand that we want a Shizuma/Nagisa ending.
I do not know what to say, im just verry nervous and worried about ep.22 But I just hope that Shizuma and Nagia will be agreed, and be together,
but its just to hard to know. lets just hope for the the great end everyone!.

- But @Kuro from the start did you ever think that it would be a Nagisa/Tamao end? it have just showed us some lovely emotion from Shizuma and Nagisa's side.
----
And @Shikimori Kazuki about the two girls, I think I know who you mean, but we allways need some outsiders, everyone cant be main charrs,
hehe, and everyone cant get a girl. =)
But I like all your ideas, without the Nagisa/Tamao stuff, but I know you want it just like me, a Shizuma/Nagisa end...
----

Bad Writen English Pray: from @Nilsen
aNime GOD, let us get the end we want,
we have suffered, alot, everyone!,
we are like the characters, we want
that thing we want, and some of them
get it, just like us (Shizuma/Nagisa lovers <3
)
be on our side, and make us happy.

Old 2006-08-28, 18:39   Link #1120
onna-chan

Send a message via AIM to onna-chan
Unhappy Re

Well dat2chan's pics came out and I was dissapointed.. it seems that Shizuma or Nagisa say's something that cause's the other one to run off upset. Or it was the preview for episode 23. Either way it's pissing me off, like many I wish for a shizumaXnagaisa ending and I want to hurt the studio/person responsible for dragging this out and toying around with us shizuma/nagisa fans. Also like most I won't be terribly upset if she ends up with Tamao but.. I really want to see her with Shizuma..just please a nice sex scene or something...
onna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri