AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 10:22   Link #2701
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I understand that all 3 parties agreed to not bring their Metal Vessels but I can't see that happening. They may well thought bring them just incase and hidden them on their boats or something. So unless Yunan or Tidus used their magi eyes no one would really know if the other brang theirs or not.
They've brought it with them, but it's all removed in plain sight before entering the meeting room.

Everyone's Metal Vessel is laid out openly together, so there's no chance of one being smuggled into the meeting unless any of them secretly owned another Djinn/Metal Vessel or used something else as the vessel instead of the original equipment.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 11:23   Link #2702
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
They've brought it with them, but it's all removed in plain sight before entering the meeting room.

Everyone's Metal Vessel is laid out openly together, so there's no chance of one being smuggled into the meeting unless any of them secretly owned another Djinn/Metal Vessel or used something else as the vessel instead of the original equipment.
considering sinbad's rukh control, could he not activate one of the metal vessels from afar?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 15:22   Link #2703
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Cue the bagpipes. Let's all leave our weapons outside and have a peace conference with the English King Edward. (Beginning of Braveheart)
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 08:39   Link #2704
Breimoon

scans of both mangas came out.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 11:49   Link #2705
Awrya
U mad?

Guess that's why Mu was in Balbadd in the first place, alliance with Kou?
I'm quite interested where Mu's metal vessel is, it wasn't kept with Sinbad's, Kouen's and Koumei's vessels, could it be with Titus?

Speaking of Titus, he still hasn't got a hair cut? There are plenty of guys with long hair in manga&anime, but his is almost touching the floor.

Awesome picture with Aladdin, Titus and Yunan, Aladdin still not wearing shoes and Yunan's wand reminds me of a fishing rod.
Old 2014-02-03, 11:59   Link #2706
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think hearing the full truth about Alman Toran is going to change anything for Sinbad and Kouen, sadly.
Old 2014-02-03, 13:24   Link #2707
bones

I wonder if the empress will crash the party, she is the current leader of the empire after all. Ren Kouen's promise to Ali Baba may be sincere but I wonder whether he can uphold the promise if the empress vetoes any such deal.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 13:42   Link #2708
ChampDream
Alive

I expect a lot of betrayal in this summit.
Old 2014-02-03, 17:28   Link #2709
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Magi encyclopedia has been translated. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it. Plenty of funny and interesting trivia. Kougyoku seems to be getting bullied a lot by Judar, that asshole. The most interesting bit of information was that any talented magician can create clones like Scheherazade did, I thought it was something only magis could do.

The extras for volume 20 have been translated as well. As was hinted recently during her meeting with Mu, Morgianna gets along well with the Fanalis Corps. Muron wanted to kidnap her and make her her little sister
Old 2014-02-04, 00:01   Link #2710
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The Magi encyclopedia has been translated. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it. Plenty of funny and interesting trivia. Kougyoku seems to be getting bullied a lot by Judar, that asshole. The most interesting bit of information was that any talented magician can create clones like Scheherazade did, I thought it was something only magis could do.

The extras for volume 20 have been translated as well. As was hinted recently during her meeting with Mu, Morgianna gets along well with the Fanalis Corps. Muron wanted to kidnap her and make her her little sister
Could you PM me the link for that encylopedia, please ? . About the clone, the key word here is "talented" and I don't think there's too many magicians can be considered "talented" by standard ( knowing at least 100 formulas ).

And I thought Muron has UST with Rohroh or maybe Mor is just too cute that even the girls want her
Old 2014-02-04, 08:00   Link #2711
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You need to know the eight types of magic and have a lot of time and magoi, so yes, not just anybody can do it, but it's still a bit scary to know even regular magicians can create human life. For some reason I assumed only magis could do that.
Old 2014-02-04, 10:08   Link #2712
ellifeedn
Thinker

... Is anyone else getting Fullmetal Alchemist vibes from this series?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:09   Link #2713
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
... Is anyone else getting Fullmetal Alchemist vibes from this series?
Yeah im getting some vibes, also both authors are female lol
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 23:16   Link #2714
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

New chapter of Sindbad's adventures just came out. I'm surprised that Imuchak people have a political system like that. Somehow, the barbarian people ( By Parthevia' standard ) actually reached a better system than other country. Still don't know how they select their National Chief ( through strength trial or voting...). The manga is very consistent with Magi - 12 years ago, most people still think magicians can only make rain and Magnostadt's magicians still keep secrect about their new knowledge.
Old 2014-02-08, 00:34   Link #2715
hamazura
whatever

alma toran concept too good.
giff Adventure of Solomon manga pls
Old 2014-02-08, 12:48   Link #2716
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Script by rokudo for chapter 214 is already out...
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-02-11, 00:34   Link #2717
ellifeedn
Thinker

214 is out
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 01:20   Link #2718
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Those monsters are really creepy. I guess Finalist is one of those kind
Old 2014-02-11, 04:09   Link #2719
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

New chapter is out: Woah, that's more than what I thought all and all!!! ( I guess I can ditch my theory for now ). Suddenly, the power scale just went too high with just "King Solomon" himself. The guy is not just a fourth Magi, he's more like a God of creation if he can actually change human from the weakest species into Alma Toran's civilization.

An exposition chapter and yet, it only raises more questions: What happened to other races of Alma Toran? How did Magi appear in that world ? What did Solomon do to make most magicians betrayed him ? And what really is Djinn ?...The scale just keep getting bigger and bigger with each new chapter. IMO, I think the author has succeeded in building such a gigantic world with so much possibilities for this manga ( Hope she won't waste some of it ). I think I just got back that amazing feeling I had when I first read Magi
Old 2014-02-11, 04:56   Link #2720
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
An exposition chapter and yet, it only raises more questions: What happened to other races of Alma Toran? How did Magi appear in that world ? What did Solomon do to make most magicians betrayed him ? And what really is Djinn ?...The scale just keep getting bigger and bigger with each new chapter. IMO, I think the author has succeeded in building such a gigantic world with so much possibilities for this manga ( Hope she won't waste some of it ). I think I just got back that amazing feeling I had when I first read Magi
thats why.... for more detail....
Magi anime Season 3 BD bundle pack, they will create new series, Adventure of Solomon manga

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen