AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-08-19, 01:11   Link #221
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Ok, honestly, nobody ever thought the multi-tailed beasts are like a virus? A chakra virus that is. They are pure chakra but need a material host to manifest in the material world. Without one, they don't die, in the same way that energy is never lost but simply turned into another form of energy. So, if the host dies, they are disolved until summoned again into another body. A method that is apparantly very rare and hard, since the Akatsuki never tried to kill the hosts and then simply summon the monster anew.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 03:00   Link #222
Im_A_MoP

Talking lol roricon

If the bijuu were virus's then how is it that kyuubi went onhis trail of destruction without a host. Other bijuu have been known to roam free without a host, such as ummm the sanbi i think. Well back to my original point, the manga points ou that some bijuu had to be hunted down by akatsuki and captured while not in a host, thus nullifying the virus theory.
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 03:06   Link #223
roriconfan
Banned

The kyuubi was summoned by someone and would disolve if it werent's contained in Naruto. The same thing that happened to all those criters. And the hostless bijuu are not really hostless. They just absorbed their host. Where is that picture showing all of them with their hosts? I saw it in the "What would you change in Naruto" topic.
Old 2009-08-19, 03:18   Link #224
Im_A_MoP

lol rori

Umm i think evry bijuu has had a host at one point in time. But hosts die nd thus biju are released.Kyubi was indeed summoned...but Im pretty sure he wouldn't just dissipate without Naruto. In the story he seems to really want to get out of his container lol. Im pretty sure he doesn't want to get out just to wither away.
Old 2009-08-19, 03:23   Link #225
roriconfan
Banned

It won't wither away. It will have Naruto's body as it's philactery (as do the Lich in D&D). I don't believe sentient chakra can meterialize without a material component (D&D fashion again)
Old 2009-08-19, 03:27   Link #226
Im_A_MoP

Wat is this D&D u speak of????
Old 2009-08-19, 05:08   Link #227
roriconfan
Banned

Dungeons and Dragons, the D20 pen and paper role playing game.
Old 2009-08-19, 08:57   Link #228
Im_A_MoP

Red face

lol I have dun research on this D&F and I came to the conclusion that im confused a lil. umm that huge turtle bijuu....the sanbi maybe? He was a huge turtle when the akatsuki caut him. So he couldn't have had a been in a host because he was a huge tutrtle lol.

Last edited by Im_A_MoP; 2009-08-19 at 15:02. Reason: gdam spellin errors
Old 2009-08-19, 10:09   Link #229
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2009-08-21, 04:52   Link #230
Maikeru-
*Graphic Designer

kyubi just wants to takeover naruto, lending him some power then attempting to make him use all tails etc.. :P
Old 2013-03-17, 07:53   Link #231
Monster0

Ok this is how it works. It's all about seals,not swimming seals but ninja seals.It gets complicated but you can see how it all works out if you realy want to research all of it.
The host and the tailed beast are fused together by the seals.As long as the seal is in place beast and host are as one,not two,one.When the seal is unlocked then they are seperated.If host dies with locked seal beast dies with him/her.You can go over it with a fine toothed comb now.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 14:35   Link #232
JustRob

I really doubt the Kyuubi dies if Naruto dies.

If that's the case, why not just kill Naruto or Killer Bee? Sure, it would be tragic and an unspeakable horror. But not as horrifying as fighting a war with thousands of casualties. Not as horrifying as the risk of Madara potentially controlling the world.
The 4th Raikage seemed to be pretty confident that if Naruto died, the Kyuubi would eventually return. He said that if he killed Naruto, he could at least delay the enemy's plans.

Also, what about the Sanbi? It was the only bijuu not sealed within a jinchuuriki, and it has to have escaped somehow. Did Akatsuki extact it from Yagura and then let it go? Unlikely. More likely Yagura died and the Sanbi eventually returned in his bijuu form.

I think the reason Kyuubi keeps saving Naruto's butt is because he thought he would eventually be able to take over Naruto or at least control him.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-03-20 at 21:16.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 06:12   Link #233
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I really doubt the Kyuubi dies if Naruto dies.

If that's the case, why not just kill Naruto or Killer Bee? Sure, it would be tragic and an unspeakable horror. But not as horrifying as fighting a war with thousands of casualties. Not as horrifying as the risk of Madara potentially controlling the world.
The 4th Raikage seemed to be pretty confident that if Naruto died, the Kyuubi would eventually return. He said that if he killed Naruto, he could at least delay the enemy's plans.

Also, what about the Sanbi? It was the only bijuu not sealed within a jinchuuriki, and it has to have escaped somehow. Did Akatsuki extact it from Yagura and then let it go? Unlikely. More likely Yagura died and the Sanbi eventually returned in his bijuu form.

I think the reason Kyuubi keeps saving Naruto's butt is because he thought he would eventually be able to take over Naruto or at least control him. And right now, he saves his butt because he'd rather be controlled by Naruto then by Madara.
Why not just kill Naruto and Killer Bee.I think people been trying to kill them,they just fail.Sure you can extract the tailed beast killing the host and not the Bijuu.The Akatsuki was doing that to all the jinchuriki.Now ask yourself how they were doing this and then refer to my previous post.Thank you. I may be wrong but Yagura i believe unlocked his seal freeing the Sanbi.
Old 2013-03-18, 06:47   Link #234
JustRob

You believe Yagura unlocked the seal, but there's nothing to support that. It's just as likely that he died and his bijuu was released. Especially since the Raikage says that the Kyuubi would eventually return if he killed Naruto.

I don't see why you're bringing Akatsuki into this. If the beast is extracted, the jinchuuriki dies. So what? That's a whole different thing altogether.
Old 2013-03-18, 17:26   Link #235
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
You believe Yagura unlocked the seal, but there's nothing to support that. It's just as likely that he died and his bijuu was released. Especially since the Raikage says that the Kyuubi would eventually return if he killed Naruto.

I don't see why you're bringing Akatsuki into this. If the beast is extracted, the jinchuuriki dies. So what? That's a whole different thing altogether.
What does the Akatsuki have to do with this?They teach us that if you want Bijuu chakra you better not kill the host.Raikage was not woriied about the 9tails running amuck because it would lets say pass on with Naruto.In the Naruto world things can be resurrected,yes.Are the tailed beast basically chakra or souls manifested as physical beings,yes.
When a tailed beast is sealed into a host their souls or chakra are fussed.When the Akasuki extracted the beast(made of chakra)the chakra of the host went with it still fussed.Granny Chio seperrated Garas chakra from Shinkaku.Then when the fight Naruto/Bee vs Obito/Jinchuriki we don't see Shinkaku .He has passed on, no longer manifested as a tailed beast just part of the Gedo statue.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-03-20 at 21:28.
Old 2013-03-19, 14:18   Link #236
oompa loompa

Cos Naruto's a peach of a fellow. Wouldn't you want to help the little fellar?
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:10   Link #237
Sasukemaru
Banned

It has been plainly stated by the raikage, he could kill naruto to slow down tobi but the 9 tails would eventually return anyway. Do you think the current jinchurriki are the first ones or something? Many have lived and died. The bijuu do not die with them, at least not permanently. The previous containers for the 8 tails all proved to weak to control it, they died, and the hachibi returned to attack the village.

The answer to why the 9 tails helped naruto when his back was against the wall is as obvious as it is simplistic...

Naruto is the main character, therefore he can't die. When faced against a superior opponent or dangerous situation he is given a kyuubi power up. It's a plot device to keep the story progressing and interesting.

All of you are completely over thinking this and not seeing the obvious.

One more thing...Bijuu do not have bodies to destroy, they are giant masses of chakra. That is manga fact, just is their immortality.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 07:37   Link #238
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
It has been plainly stated by the raikage, he could kill naruto to slow down tobi but the 9 tails would eventually return anyway. Do you think the current jinchurriki are the first ones or something? Many have lived and died. The bijuu do not die with them, at least not permanently. The previous containers for the 8 tails all proved to weak to control it, they died, and the hachibi returned to attack the village.

The answer to why the 9 tails helped naruto when his back was against the wall is as obvious as it is simplistic...

Naruto is the main character, therefore he can't die. When faced against a superior opponent or dangerous situation he is given a kyuubi power up. It's a plot device to keep the story progressing and interesting.

All of you are completely over thinking this and not seeing the obvious.

One more thing...Bijuu do not have bodies to destroy, they are giant masses of chakra. That is manga fact, just is their immortality.
As i said originally the fate of the kyuubi's life force depends on the state of the Ninja seal. It's about the seals, previous Jinchuuriki that have died while being the jinchuuriki had their seals released, lossened,opened. Don't you remember the big ceremony they had for the 8tails they were doing ninja sealing stuff to control the whereabouts of the 8tails. And your right in the Naruto world death is not the same as real world death.Even humans can return , so nobody dies(the way we know death) their souls just go somewhere else.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-03-31 at 08:59.
Old 2013-03-31, 09:05   Link #239
Monster0

I'm sorry for going on and on but the post i put here are annoying me cause they are not my answer to the question of Kurama motivation for helping.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-03-31 at 18:32.
Old 2013-03-31, 11:44   Link #240
itachi-san314

Spoiler for manga:
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote