AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-11, 15:19   Link #1
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

[Manga] SHANA OH YOSHITSUNE

Form Baka-Update

Quote:
Shana oh Yoshitsune is an alternative story to the popular historical figure Minamoto no Yoshitsune along with his servants, including the renown Benkei who lived in the Heian Era. In this version, Yoshitsune was actually a weak, sickly boy who met an exact body replica in Hyouta, a traveling orphan who earn his living on the street. Being physically stronger, Hyouta was led to become a replacement for Yoshitsune, eventually claiming the name as his own.
This is a manga i have started to read. Part 1 finish with 22vols and part 2 currently has 23vols.

It does get bog down at least in the early parts but it comedy, action and even a tsundere for a bit of romance.
Old 2013-07-11, 18:24   Link #2
rantaid

oh.. this is good. from the same author that wrote sanzoku oh .

i read it up to genpei war hen. though the depiction of the war is simplistic and even sengoku kaze hikoza is better, but it is more an entertaining read. right now i read the preparaton for yashima after meeting asu no yoichi.

the main character was taught with liu tao and various chinese military treatise, but unfortunately this is no ravage
Closed Thread