Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-19, 07:53   Link #41
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Now, how would Mayuri know about what had happened a millenium ago when the Gotei 13 didn't even exist? I was under the impression that he's a random mad scientist that was picked up and imprisoned...
I guess he did his research properly
Old 2012-04-19, 07:56   Link #42
ronin myael
lost ronin

i hate to say it but this chapter peaked my curiosity just a tad bit. i've always wondered about the quincy, how they were supposedly wiped out by the shinigami and the grudge they bear against soul society. it's a shame kubo just thought of giving them the spotlight now. but if there's one thing i want kubo to really address in this arc is isshin. what is his relationship with ishida's father? come on kubo, tell us who the hell is that guy?!
Old 2012-04-19, 08:34   Link #43
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
They show us new Matsomoto without showing her entire body? Preposterous!
Old 2012-04-19, 11:18   Link #44
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ Breasts never stay the same size in mangas

anyways, you guys are talking about Mayuri... he was apparently out of the jail when the quincy slaughter happened, because he openly admits to Ishida that he disected a lot of them. Pretty much saying he was there.
Old 2012-04-19, 13:13   Link #45
Jarppa

I actually like this arc atm. Looks promising!
Old 2012-04-19, 16:37   Link #46
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarppa View Post
I actually like this arc atm. Looks promising!
I must admit I was extremely negative to begin with, but it might actually look like it has potential to take a turn for the better. If Kubo actually delivers what the fan wants him to, which is plenty of fan-service (Matsomoto and Neliel boobs please), tied up strings, character development, and of course some cool fights with maybe some good guys dying (it's long overdue), this might be an arc that has potential to repair some of the damage the terrible fullbringer arc caused upon this manga.

Yes that was a very long sentence...
Old 2012-04-19, 19:24   Link #47
astrallionheart

Seems like the King thinks Ichigo is more of an issue holding up the invasion of Soul Society than Yamamoto with his bankai locked.

Current Full Power Ichigo > Shikai Yamamoto? ...or is Ichigo still no stronger than a mid-tier captain and this is just an excuse for the story to be dragged on?...

How strong is Yamamoto anyway?...if maskless Ichigo was more than twice as strong as a captain pre-Dangai and he is still a fly compared to base Yamamoto...is base Yamamoto like 10 times stronger than a captain?...
Old 2012-04-19, 19:51   Link #48
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Seems like the King thinks Ichigo is more of an issue holding up the invasion of Soul Society than Yamamoto with his bankai locked.

Current Full Power Ichigo > Shikai Yamamoto? ...
If these guys somehow know about the details surrounding Aizen's defeat, then they might also know about Ichigo's full post-dangai training power--in which case, they'd be correct in thinking that Ichigo at full power > Yamamoto. Because whatever Yamamoto's power is, no one has yet to claim or infer that his power was beyond being sensed or felt. On the contrary, beings tend to find his power to be overwhelming. On the other hand, once Aizen started transforming, his power grew so much, that no one could feel his power any longer aside from Ichigo. And after Ichigo's training, Aizen could no longer sense his power either. So in essence, at full power, Ichigo might very well be multiple times stronger than Yamamoto--if power levels were consistent and made sense.

Quote:
How strong is Yamamoto anyway?...if maskless Ichigo was more than twice as strong as a captain pre-Dangai and he is still a fly compared to base Yamamoto...is base Yamamoto like 10 times stronger than a captain?...
It's hard to say. He seems like he'd be somewhere between base Aizen and chrysalis-Aizen (since that was supposedly the point at which Aizen's spiritual strength could no longer be felt). But honestly, I fully expect Kubo not to pay much (if any) attention to the power scale established during deicide whatsoever. On another note, I'm looking forward to trying to figure out how strong Ichigo's bankai currently is compared to its pre & post dangai forms.
Old 2012-04-20, 00:14   Link #49
ronin myael
lost ronin

^
^
forgive me for being off-topic, but your avatar is soooo cool!!!
Old 2012-04-20, 10:48   Link #50
SeanQ

So, was Ichigo going to HM planned? Since the date was already set on the end of SS?
Old 2012-04-20, 12:42   Link #51
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So, was Ichigo going to HM planned? Since the date was already set on the end of SS?
It was Aizen's plan all along.
Old 2012-04-20, 13:05   Link #52
Eragon
Still Alive

"It's all part of the plan...." (Can't insert the evil laugh)
Old 2012-04-20, 18:56   Link #53
Calca
Expressionless

I only hope this Bankai sealing ability isn't a lame way for Kubo to avoid having to think of Bankais for all the captains.
Old 2012-04-20, 20:05   Link #54
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I only hope this Bankai sealing ability isn't a lame way for Kubo to avoid having to think of Bankais for all the captains.
Just means all the captains Shikais were all > Resurreccion Vasto Lorde level

Since iceboy could defend competently against #3 Espada with an unsealed sword I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo made it the captains all could stalemate Vandenreich top tiers with just shikai. Seems pretty obvious to me at this point Kubo is saying base captains > HM vizard bankai Ichigo.
Old 2012-04-21, 00:27   Link #55
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Just means all the captains Shikais were all > Resurreccion Vasto Lorde level

Since iceboy could defend competently against #3 Espada with an unsealed sword I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo made it the captains all could stalemate Vandenreich top tiers with just shikai. Seems pretty obvious to me at this point Kubo is saying base captains > HM vizard bankai Ichigo.
What? From what I recall Hitsugaya fought Halibel pretty much the entire time in his bankai form.
Old 2012-04-21, 00:54   Link #56
astrallionheart

He only went bankai after she opened her blouse
Old 2012-04-21, 03:47   Link #57
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
He only went bankai after she opened her blouse
Ya, and most of the fight occurred after that.
Old 2012-04-21, 09:25   Link #58
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

Current Full Power Ichigo > Shikai Yamamoto? ...or is Ichigo still no stronger than a mid-tier captain and this is just an excuse for the story to be dragged on?...
Buckbeard seems confident that Kirge Opie well give Ichigo a serious match. Opie doesn't strike me as being anywhere near the level of even base Yamamoto. He seems maybe on par with an average captain, but that should still be short work for someone powerful as Yamamoto.

So if Buckbeard thinks Opie is enough to seriously slow Ichigo down, then he probably doesn't believe Ichigo is at Yamamoto's level...at least not under normal circumstance.

Old 2012-04-22, 17:33   Link #59
Excelion

Since they're assuming Aizens dead, they're likely working under limited information and didn't know about the crazy transcendent battle that transpired in the real Karakura Town.
Old 2012-04-23, 00:28   Link #60
Rahan

Kinda disappointed it's really Quincies. I don't know about the king (or "that thing" Urahara abides by) will fit in this mess.
I hope that plotline won't be dropped to make another short arc about one of Ichigo's friend (in which Ichigo's friend will be completely irrelevant as usual)
Closed Thread