AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-26, 08:19   Link #4461
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Just read your e-mail, can you hep me write the intro for the brother sister pair?
Workin on it, it'll be a field day for Cecilia
Old 2011-10-26, 08:27   Link #4462
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Workin on it, it'll be a field day for Cecilia
I thought he only liked Tsurugi? Either way Cecilia likes Ichika in this story. This doesn't stop you though. Like I said, all the pssoble future children will appear here.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 08:50   Link #4463
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
I thought he only liked Tsurugi? Either way Cecilia likes Ichika in this story. This doesn't stop you though. Like I said, all the pssoble future children will appear here.
Spoiler for Stuffs:

But yeah, she's still gonna have a field day because of the apparent fact that there are other males in the Academy aside from Ichika.
Old 2011-10-26, 08:58   Link #4464
Eratas123

Quote:
Spoiler for Stuffs:

But yeah, she's still gonna have a field day because of the apparent fact that there are other males in the Academy aside from Ichika.
In this story she's already pretty much in love with Ichika but you can have her take a slight interest in Inami.

I'm assuming Tsurugi isn't gonna react well to seeing her future children? She might start acting odd once the fact that she will marry Inami no matter what happens comes to light. Since their future is pretty much set like Octan's is then there's no uncertainty unlike the other three.
Old 2011-10-26, 09:05   Link #4465
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
In this story she's already pretty much in love with Ichika but you can have her take a slight interest in Inami.

I'm assuming Tsurugi isn't gonna react well to seeing her future children? She might start acting odd once the fact that she will marry Inami no matter what happens comes to light. Since their future is pretty much set like Octan's is then there's no uncertainty unlike the other three.

*Que kendo duel.

But I'll see how it goes
Old 2011-10-26, 09:12   Link #4466
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Neozep ang katapat niyan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Je n'ai pas besoin Neozep.
urang ge sok make neozep, forte malah.

Quote:
Neither do I, my story is about 24k words and it only has 12 reviews, daydreams has more despite the fact that it's pretty poorly written in comparison.

You also have to remember that it's not like the IS anime is mainstream so that would explain the lack of reviews.

Besides, reviews aren't everything to writing stories, all of us here are having fun in writing and that's the main reason we do it.

As for suggestions. I can't really give any since I'm a novice writer myself.
Quote:
This.

I just wanna write what goes on in my mind and share it with people. To me, reviews are bonuses: It's great to have, but I can still live without it.

I just have so much on my mind now that I really wanna put it into chapters

And I'm still trying to lay out Chapter 7's battle scene...
This, Yachiyo-sama, please don't stop writing, even if you didn't got too much feedback... I knew I'm not in the place to say anything but I liked your stories, it's very refreshing.

Quote:
Just read your e-mail, can you hep me write the intro for the brother sister pair?
YOU'RE NOT HELPING, DAMN IT!

Just kidding, I'm posting Skullsuit Mk.II profile now in google docs, wait for it okay
Old 2011-10-26, 09:18   Link #4467
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
urang ge sok make neozep, forte malah.

This, Yachiyo-sama, please don't stop writing, even if you didn't got too much feedback... I knew I'm not in the place to say anything but I liked your stories, it's very refreshing.

YOU'RE NOT HELPING, DAMN IT!

Just kidding, I'm posting Skullsuit Mk.II profile now in google docs, wait for it okay
THANK YOU! I wanted to post one but I didn't know how to use google docs.

Side note- I posted the Future children story on fanfic.net, I took out all of the male OC's though, it'll just be Ichika.
Old 2011-10-26, 09:34   Link #4468
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm going to fix it based on your and meister's corrections, for now, it's just like this...

Skull Suit Mk.II + Scale Cycle

Please comments.

The helmet, scarf, and bike is for the sake of Kamen Rider Joke (by Kanzashi, of all people), there's plot related reason listed in the profile however.
Old 2011-10-26, 09:47   Link #4469
Eratas123

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Why does he look so muscular though? Is it because of the suit's armor plating?

Both suits have good points though. The mark 2 has more uses and none of the drawbacks but lasts only for a limited time while the Mark 1 has limited functions but can last as long as he can tolerate the pain, it's skin tight too so it prevents the user from being grabbed and makes it easier to navigate vents.

Most likely he'll use the mark 1 more since he's an idiot and doesn't want to rely on IS technology more than he has to.

I also replaced Squall with Autumn. I made their names completely opposite one another by accident

Once again. Thanks for taking the time to even make it. I owe you one.

EDIT: Wait, why does she have a russian last name?
Old 2011-10-26, 09:51   Link #4470
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Why does he look so muscular though? Is it because of the suit's armor plating?

Well the suit INFLATES when powered, it's after all 70% composed of artificial muscle.

Quote:
Both suits have good points though. The mark 2 has more uses and none of the drawbacks but lasts only for a limited time while the Mark 1 has limited functions but can last as long as he can tolerate the pain, it's skin tight too so it prevents the user from being grabbed and makes it easier to navigate vents.

Most likely he'll use the mark 1 more since he's an idiot and doesn't want to rely on IS technology more than he has to.
In Falco's story, the discipline is way more strict due to Chifuyu's interference as supervisor...

Quote:
I also replaced Squall with Autumn. I made their names completely opposite one another by accident

Once again. Thanks for taking the time to even make it. I owe you one.
Yep, no problem.

ZeroXSEED out!
Old 2011-10-26, 09:58   Link #4471
Eratas123

Quote:
Well the suit INFLATES when powered, it's after all 70% composed of artificial muscle.

In Falco's story, the discipline is way more strict due to Chifuyu's interference as supervisor...

Yep, no problem.

ZeroXSEED out!
Where did you get the last name from? Is it just random?
Old 2011-10-26, 10:12   Link #4472
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

[APPROVED.]

Karon + 10. She likes armor, after all.
Old 2011-10-26, 10:15   Link #4473
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
[APPROVED.]

Karon + 10. She likes armor, after all.
And once again Irish starts going tsundere for the ISper

Anyway, I asked some questions in the previous page. Please answer them if you can but if they spoil anything then just leave it out.
Old 2011-10-26, 16:52   Link #4474
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
I'm going to fix it based on your and meister's corrections, for now, it's just like this...

Skull Suit Mk.II + Scale Cycle

Please comments.

The helmet, scarf, and bike is for the sake of Kamen Rider Joke (by Kanzashi, of all people), there's plot related reason listed in the profile however.
Looks good, just you may wanna increase the color of the face, its too light and doesn't match the face.

Can someone tell me where we're at right now? My b-day party got in the way of checking the forums .

What characters have we been allowed to use?

What pictures do we have?

Does anyone have any hatred against the plot for our VN?
Old 2011-10-26, 16:55   Link #4475
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Looks good, just you may wanna increase the color of the face, its too light and doesn't match the face.

Can someone tell me where we're at right now? My b-day party got in the way of checking the forums .

What characters have we been allowed to use?

What pictures do we have?

Does anyone have any hatred against the plot for our VN?
I don't really mind the plot so far, but the possibility of getting sidetracked is very high though.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 16:57   Link #4476
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't really mind the plot so far, but the possibility of getting sidetracked is very high though.
Yeah its a Visual novel, going on tangents is what their for!
Old 2011-10-26, 17:12   Link #4477
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
It's gonna be the most chaotic for Ichika, Maximillian and Irish Since they have multiple possible partners the timeline split and EVERY possible future they have with one of their love interests will spew out a kid This is gonna get chaotic once Gou Jr and Srashiki Jr meet up and argue who Irish should be with in the future (and this being teenage Irish he refuses to choose since he's still chaste) or when Maximillians offsprsing do the same.

Inami and Octans avoid this since they have only one possible love interest.

I'm still waiting to hear how Maximillian acted like as a kid, I'm showing all the male OC's kid forms too since Tabane screwed up and summoned them too.
Quote:
Osh*t
Quote:
Wait till Arisawa Jr and Arasawa from the past shows up Those two are gonna get into a lot of trouble.

@ Yachi - Still have a cold?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Btw, there's 4 possible Gou Jrs, too.

And then Gou Kajie appears from a grim future where there is only war... because Karon is dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post

Have you lost your crazy little mind? Ichika's going to get crucified once a little red-haired kid runs up and calls him daddy...
Seriously, Yomeiro Choice? Each kid from the possible 'route' come to support their respective mother, and fight each other to ensure their existence...Hilarity ensues!

@Eras as I said I just made it up, do you have any proper name? You said Irish was found in Europe, and while Russia is not Europe, some of the divided states are eerily close to Europe, so Irish might have some Russian background too. The name comes form an industrial plant in Russia, Degtrayev...

@ Falco it was deliberately contrast, he's very albinic. I might tone it down in the VN sprite however, just wait for a while.

@ Stratos would you mind if I change Tsurugi's? I can't find another sample.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-26 at 17:22.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 17:26   Link #4478
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Seriously, Yomeiro Choice? Each kid from the possible 'route' come to support their respective mother, and fight each other to ensure their existence...Hilarity ensues!

@Eras as I said I just made it up, do you have any proper name? You said Irish was found in Europe, and while Russia is not Europe, some of the divided states are eerily close to Europe, so Irish might have some Russian background too. The name comes form an industrial plant in Russia, Degtrayev...

@ Falco it was deliberately contrast, he's very albinic. I might tone it down in the VN sprite however, just wait for a while.

@ Stratos would you mind if I change Tsurugi's? I can't find another sample.
I'm losing track of this far too easily *headache*

@ Zero, once your done can you send me a google doc with all the pics? I'm going to install my new computer on Friday. So the software should be up by then.
Old 2011-10-26, 17:26   Link #4479
DarkJak2050

Oh, so you're refering to this huh Eratas.

Future Imperfect

I'm thinking of making Omakes for Project Silverback, but I'm not really quite sure though. These Omakes are going take place sometime before the attack on Thunder Crash and when Alpha Squad enters High School. Here's an idea that I have for one of the segments...

Omake Idea. Be sure to watch it before it gets taken down.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 17:34   Link #4480
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I'm losing track of this far too easily *headache*

@ Zero, once your done can you send me a google doc with all the pics? I'm going to install my new computer on Friday. So the software should be up by then.
Hey, not so fast, I'm just starting gathering some pictures and refining it...between remedial and exam.

The problem is we had to see the quality of the picture (especially coloring) unless you had photooshop skill as well? But then your load-out would be increased...

I'll gather them gradually, but I don't think googledocs is good for storing pictures, I'll save it in my photobucket okay.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest