Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-12, 17:48   Link #41
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
not even close to being the strongest
Kyuubi can take down mountains with the swing of his tail.... And why do you 'assume' that we haven't seen Naruto with Full Kyuubi yet.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:01   Link #42
Trax
Rock beats scissors

That argument cuts both ways though. You can't assume we haven't yet either.

Either way, he still has a long way to go to master it. And we don't really know how it compares to the powers of people such as Itachi or the Sannin.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:05   Link #43
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
That argument cuts both ways though. You can't assume we haven't yet either.
Yes you can. It was noted that the seal can break and Kyuubi will be released(in what way we don't knwo but it seems like by naruto maybe turning fully into it forever). So we have yet to see it's full power.
Old 2004-09-12, 18:07   Link #44
Trax
Rock beats scissors

But then it'll just be Kyuubi, not Naruto using the Kyuubi force?
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:09   Link #45
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
But then it'll just be Kyuubi, not Naruto using the Kyuubi force?
You don't know that. It seems the more the seal breaks(I think the cage can be symobilized as the 'seal' and in this case it was more cracked) the more Naruto resembles Kyuubi. And i'm sure 50% of the Kyuubi power is enough to be the strongest and not 'far from the strongest'.
Old 2004-09-12, 18:51   Link #46
wb_hicks

kakashi was the one that said the seal could break and wht way the seal is designed its not breaking or about to break or etc etc. it was said by the third that in the scroll he could find a way to undo the seal. but i highly doubt the seal can break.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 21:06   Link #47
wb_hicks

true and i totally agree. thats why i think kyubi could have some influence over naruto like garaas demon. kyubi taking control over narutos body could also be saying he is set free because narutos body after 13 yrs of having kyubi charka mix with his own etc etc. his body should be use to the power kyubi has and even if he is still to young the amount of power is still something to fear with him in control
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 01:24   Link #48
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Kyuubi can take down mountains with the swing of his tail.... And why do you 'assume' that we haven't seen Naruto with Full Kyuubi yet.
i dont know what you mean, kyuubi and naruto with as much kyuubi as he can handle are different things, and nope, hes still not even close to teh strongest charachter.
Spoiler:
the speed and power it gives him just isnt enough to be considered stronger than the strongest, and we still have yet to see the rest of atatsuki. naruto needs a lot of training 50% isnt enough to be the strongest, and how much can he handle before going BOOM? He can use 50 times as much chakra as his opponent and still get beat senseless, in your scenario he also has to use kyuubi to win and right now just about any of the stronger fighter has away to neutralize kyuubi, kabuto and tsunade with medical ninjutsu cuting kyuubi flow. oro and jiraiya by altering the seal Itachi with mange and or probably just predicting his moves and beating his ass predict where is going and put amateseru there. And frankly these may not even be the strongest guys. Also for naruto to channel great amounts of kyuubi he needs to be in a certain mental state, so or disabling him first equals win. Also hypnosis or genjutsu types prolly have little trouble fighting him. Frankly hes still far from strongest no matter how much chakra he can channel
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 02:27   Link #49
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
kabuto and tsunade with medical ninjutsu cuting kyuubi flow. oro and jiraiya by altering the seal Itachi with mange and or probably just predicting his moves and beating his ass predict where is going and put amateseru there. And frankly these may not even be the strongest guys. Also for naruto to channel great amounts of kyuubi he needs to be in a certain mental state, so or disabling him first equals win. Also hypnosis or genjutsu types prolly have little trouble fighting him. Frankly hes still far from strongest no matter how much chakra he can channel
This is what I think (meaning what I imagine Naruto is like with full Kyuubi):
Cutting Kyuubi flow? Do you think that's possible? All 64 chakra points where cut off by Neji and Kyuubi still gave Naruto massive (like 5% maximum) Chakra. And if Kyuubi is at full power, even itachi can't do **** against him. Genjustu is most likely useless, and most attacks can't even harm Naruto. Disabling first will beat Naruto, but that would only defeat Naruto, not Naruto/Kyuubi. And how will they alter the seal when Naruto is untouchable? (He got caught by Oro because he wasn't full)
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 02:36   Link #50
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

kabuto was also weakened by tsunade if memory serves correctly
Ippo-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 12:27   Link #51
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
This is what I think (meaning what I imagine Naruto is like with full Kyuubi):
Cutting Kyuubi flow? Do you think that's possible? All 64 chakra points where cut off by Neji and Kyuubi still gave Naruto massive (like 5% maximum) Chakra. And if Kyuubi is at full power, even itachi can't do **** against him. Genjustu is most likely useless, and most attacks can't even harm Naruto. Disabling first will beat Naruto, but that would only defeat Naruto, not Naruto/Kyuubi. And how will they alter the seal when Naruto is untouchable? (He got caught by Oro because he wasn't full)
First you must realize naruto cant go berserk at will, he can add to his chakra, but that appears to have limits. It requires intense emotion that he has onlt had once in teh anime in all his fights, throughout all situations. As far as cutting chakra flow, in the manga thats what kabuto did, and why the kyuubi was unable to heal him he ripped up his heart in the place where the kyuubi flow mixes or some crap. You see Itachi, Kisame will never let naruto get to full power they will disable him early in the fight. If kisame had cut of naruto's arms and legs earlier, he would be pretty useless, (Neiji blocked his regular flow of chakra not kyuubi's flow). The ones who can seal naruto can keep up with his speed pretty much and like i said, you seal him before he goes high level kyuubi, which he cannot do instantly and not of his own will., also Naruto is far from untouchable with high kyuubi
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 12:59   Link #52
Cragnous
Cragkage the 1st

Naruto's power

It's so evident! I don't know why you guys are arguying.

You all talk about Naruto's powers and all, yes the Kyubi is strong but you forget to mention Naruto's weaknesses.

Naruto is dumb, stupid and slow. If for some reason he would grow up and start thinking then he would be invincible. Face it, if Kakashi or Orochimaru or anyone else had Naruto's body, they would be invincible.

Naruto has the power to beat the Sannins, the Hokage and all the ninjas at the same time but Naruto is too dumb, kind hearted and inexperienced to do that.

If Naruto got smart:
-His summons would always work
-He would have infinite chakra
-He could in a Berserk at will(super speed and strength)
-He would still be in control when he's Berserk(super sayin)
-Double Rasengan?
Cragnous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 06:12   Link #53
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

he is no where neer hokage
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 08:02   Link #54
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

unless naruto starts acting his age, he'll never be a hokage material. if he can be less direct in his attack, i.e. not always charging and rasenganing aimlessly, then yeah, i'd say he's worth a chuunin slot
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 10:56   Link #55
Pentium
Uchiha

Tbh the character I hate most is Kabuto! The dude needs a life besides being needed by someone even though it was a man in the end which leads me to think he is a homosexual medical ninja! I hate him and hope we don't see him again!

By the way I think Tsunade was chosen as hokage because there was nobody else to choose from and considering she is a Sanin she was the obvious choice. The likes of Kakashi and co I think are too young at the moment... however didn't the Third make hokage very young? Remember some flashback with the first and second saying "Starting tomorrow you are hokage"... were they desperate?

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 11:06   Link #56
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
Any jounin can kill naruto with EASE if they make up their mind to do so.
Having read the manga, I highly doubt this. There comes a point when you can't control the beast, and Naruto displays this against Orochimaru.

Now should someone like Pein or Tobi make it in their minds to kill Naruto, I could see him dying. But no jounin.
billbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 11:46   Link #57
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

[spoiler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrown View Post
Having read the manga, I highly doubt this. There comes a point when you can't control the beast, and Naruto displays this against Orochimaru.

Now should someone like Pein or Tobi make it in their minds to kill Naruto, I could see him dying. But no jounin.
I agree...Naruto has reached a level that not even Kakashi can take him on alone.
That is when Naruto will become all emotional (and he definetly will if it's Kakashi who will attack him)

Besides...even without the Kyuubi is Naruto already stronger than most jounins.
Naruto is right now probably about evenly matched with Kakashi when we talk about speed. Naruto however still misses alot of combat experience and knowlegde.
Old 2007-12-12, 12:03   Link #58
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrown View Post

there again is a difference between Jounin and Kage level fighters.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 13:11   Link #59
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
and naruto isn't strong at all.
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 14:08   Link #60
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
You'd wish. He has great potential, Naruto is the basic incarnation of raw power. Remember...
Spoiler for manga:

I think that Naruto, the way he now is in the manga right now could give Tsunade and Jiraiya a run for their money.
However, it seams that the Kyuubi is starting to make Naruto hot-headed and a little irascisable. That might be his weak point.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote