AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-06, 03:31   Link #21
animedudematt

my favs -
Hinata - Shy girl who just wants to change herself, now you have gotta love that.
TenTen - Good with her tools
Naruto - Determined, kool and the main character.
Rock lee - Power of youth hell yeah.
Gui - So dam kool, youth baby yeah.
Akamaru - Such a good doggy.
Haku - He was very kool till the very end
Jiraiya - Pervert power yeah
Kakashi - So layed back and kool.
Shino - Bugs I mean woah can someone be so kool.
Zabuza - He was kool.
Inner sakura - Cuz she is funny

My dislikes.
Sakura - OMG can someone be this crap even i could beat up her with just my little finger
Temari - She beat up Tenten
Konohamaru - Stupid anoying kid
Neji - Cuz he beat up Hinata
Orochimaru - He scares me.
Gaara - SUPER HATRED i hate this guy after he beat up Lee I will never forgive him NEVER.
animedudematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 05:08   Link #22
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0

Rock Lee - Has a hardwork attitude, doesn't back down from a fight, and trains to get were he's at

Neji - Amazing hand to hand skills, was able to learn Kaiten and Hakke 64 hands from scratch, can create chakra force fields, his attitude

Temari - I think it's her hair, and the fact she uses a big fan

Naruto - He's a funny kid, and is determined to win, though he plays alot. When something is important or life threating, his whole attitude changes.

Shikimaru - He's lazy haha, he's also very intellegent, and is a capable chunnin

Itachi - I like his quiet collective attitude,

Orochimaru - I like his killer intent, and jutsu knowledge

Hate

Sasuke.........what a punk. Very arrogant, then when he gets his ass kicked he goes into shock, questions why he lost, why xxxxx is stronger than him. Tries to be cool and comes off as a prick
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 09:33   Link #23
Raging Youma
Kossapo Open Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnCauzi
Hehe, I love it when people say there's nothing new about orochimarus character type. Honestly there's nothing new about ANY of the characters personalities. It's really more about your personal character preference.

Simply put:

Insert boasting bad/good badguy
Insert calm collective bad/good guy.
Insert mysterious bad/good guy.
Insert overpowered bad/good guy.
Insert hyperactive bad/good guy.
Insert comic relief bad/good guy.
Insert Doo gooder/badder guy.

Switch out some words and input others and you got all the character archetypes, and they've all been done over 1000 X. What makes "something new" is the characters overall design and what they do in the story.
well, its not mainly about personality, its also about (you said it) what they do in the story. even though theres almost nothing new about all of the characters, atleast for me, theres always one thing about them that really stand out above all others. jiraiya actually made a frog useful in a battle, not to mention damn strong, shikamaru is smart but he doesnt care about it, hed rather lie down and think of nothing, naruto ALWAYS make me burst out of laughter, something which (in my experience) is rare about a main character etc. etc

now for oro, theres really nothing that stands out for him IMO. he only wants to destroy, and be powerful. hes summon is a snake, which is a very common weapon. his immortality jutsu is related to one of his goals - to be powerful and etc, etc. so yeah oro has yet to impress me...

note: all of the above doesnt imply in any way that i dislike oro, not at all. its just that as for me hes just a normal character. besides its just my say of things and what i perceive about him. so oro fans, dnt flame me.
Raging Youma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 09:50   Link #24
Jonneh

Send a message via AIM to Jonneh
lol @ ebonics naruto character descriptions
Jonneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 09:58   Link #25
sarcasteak
WAHA~

*shrug*

• Ayame - Need I say more? Vote Ramen Girl!!
  • Gai - Hilarious comic relief character...AND he's strong! Explosion of youth!~
  • Inner Sakura - Haha...what vulgar and boldness...very dominating alter-ego!
  • Itachi - I pretty much like everything about him except for the manicures and perhaps merciful/wasteful use of Tsukiyomi.
  • Jiraiya - Horny ol' hermit who is rich as hell. Feared by all women, respected by all men. Truly a winnar.
  • Lee - I can't help but admire his work ethic and devotion...genius of hardwork!
  • Sasuke - Not chained by affiliations and friends; he knows what his true goals are and refuses to be held back by others.
  • Temari - Strong-willed tomboy...and quite saddistic at times.

Dislikes
  • Kimimaro - Nice ability there, kid.
  • Konohamaru - Stop wasting air time! Get off the screen!
  • Sakura - I don't care if she's weak, but she should stop crying...god is Kishimoto making her an older, female version of Inari or something?
  • Shino - I simply don't see how "bugs" are cool. I just don't.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 10:26   Link #26
UnCauzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Youma
well, its not mainly about personality, its also about (you said it) what they do in the story. even though theres almost nothing new about all of the characters, atleast for me, theres always one thing about them that really stand out above all others. jiraiya actually made a frog useful in a battle, not to mention damn strong, shikamaru is smart but he doesnt care about it, hed rather lie down and think of nothing, naruto ALWAYS make me burst out of laughter, something which (in my experience) is rare about a main character etc. etc

now for oro, theres really nothing that stands out for him IMO. he only wants to destroy, and be powerful. hes summon is a snake, which is a very common weapon. his immortality jutsu is related to one of his goals - to be powerful and etc, etc. so yeah oro has yet to impress me...

note: all of the above doesnt imply in any way that i dislike oro, not at all. its just that as for me hes just a normal character. besides its just my say of things and what i perceive about him. so oro fans, dnt flame me.

I guess Orochimarus aloof approach to things and overall timid yet lethal attitude cracks me up. It's just the asshole lines that he comes up with that kills me but he says all of them really politely.

"Are you still mad at me for using you and then casting you off like trash?"
"I want you to share the joy I'm having of killing my own teacher."

Oh and what he tells the new Hokage when asked what would he do once he gets his new arms healed, lol, that was a sociopathic line if I ever heard one.

But cool you don't need to like Orochi, just wanted to say that noone has anything "new" per say but you concur =)
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 10:59   Link #27
Shinobi_Mitsuki
apprentice ninja

Hehehe... warning: Long Entry

Characters I respect:
Haku - This fella reminds me too much of Seta Soujiro... n I LOVE Seta Soujiro. So yeah he tops my list. Look this fella can do a one-handed seal. How cool is that? He was just born in d wrong village to the wrong father. He would have been a legend if he was born in Konoha.

Zabuza - For acknowledging his mistakes and saying "In the end, I'm glad to have met you guys". To have reciprocated haku's love before he dies. Like someone mentioned, he didn't die as a punk and I respect him for that.

Naruto - Initially I found him so terribly annoying. Probably won't get pass Episode 20 if not for kakashi and haku. Gradually, he convinced me that he walks the talk but what totally won me over is when he motivated Hinata the way he did. R.E.S.P.E.C.T dude. He continually impressed me episode after episode e.g. when he said to neji "You're goin down!" and actually did defeat him (I was clapping and cheering like an idiot) and the entire Gaara vs Naruto saga (Way Awesome!).... I'm a Uzumaki Naruto fan now.

Jiraya - He works smart and plays hard plus he's hilarious. He knows when to joke around and when to get serious. He's the kinda teacher i wanna have (except for spending my money part) because he's succint, doesn't have to tell a long story to get a point across. He makes naruto understand the objectives of the trainings he gives so naruto can utilise his jutsus at its optimum. Naruto is damn lucky to have him as his sensei really.

Other dudes that i love watching:
Kakashi - He's way cool and goofy at d same time.... which sumhow makes him so charming hehe.

Gaara - At first, he comes across as cool then weird then just plain scary. After that battle with Naruto, how he realised that Naruto may well be right, I felt he deserved a hug...

First, Second and Third Hokage - Simply put... magnificent ninjas. I wonder if they get anymore polt coverage.... hahhahaha I doubt so.

Under-rated dudes:
Hayate - Honestly I just adore his lazy look.... just thot he deserves a more glorifed death cos his Dance of the Cresent Moon was impressive.

Genma - Was hoping they're gonna show Genma and Baki fight. Oh well... but he did give the best philosophical speech in the anime so far. Something about as birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beak because they want to fly again.

the rest of the Rookie 9 - well I'm still lagging behind with the manga but I certainly hope they get more coverage...... than Sasuke and Sakura *yawn*

Annoying dudes:
Surprise Surprise....

Sasuke - Stop thinking how d hell Naruto/Itachi got that strong and start focusing to be strong enough to kill Itachi.... *cough* running to Oro is quite pathetic i say.

Sakura - She's annoying because she seems like she's more concerned abt Sasuke than being an accomplished ninja. I still have faith in her nonetheless. C'mon where's all that girl power?!! She gotta unleash that Inner Sakura and show us what's she's made of.

Ok they did have their moments.... but Naruto and Hinata beat them hands down. Hahhaah but this is not a Favourite Couple thread is it? hehe
Shinobi_Mitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 11:24   Link #28
slippery shinobi
serious member

orochimaru: cuz he killed the third, he knows a lot of sick jutsus and doesnt give shit about anyone but himself

kabuto: cuz hes loyal to oro

sasuke: hes arrogant and obsessed with oro and itachi , seriously this guy is willing to give his body to orochimaru-sama as a container (what more does a shinobi need)

kimimaro: duh!

itachi: killed off his clan

kisame: i like his voice

naruto: hes got kyubi, thats enough to like him

dislikes: pretty much the rest of the characters....
slippery shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 12:20   Link #29
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Favourite:
Hinata: She is such a sweet person.

Least Favourite:
Konohomaru: Everytime this faggot gets on the screen, I just fast forward it. I wish someone would just kill him, piss on his corpse, then feed it to manda.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 12:40   Link #30
Skorpa

Like : Rock lee, Neji and Naruto =)

Naruto : You all know, he keeps on fighting for his friends and dreams, he never gives up, doesn't matter how skilled his opponent is.

Rock Lee : C'mon, this guy kicks ass, his attacks are the most amazing in the series. He believes in himslef and never gives up and he's taijutsu skills are mad.

Neji : Really cool that he can shut down peoples chakra, and the 360 view of his is also amazing.

Dislike : Uchiha Sasuke

Sasuke : It feels like most of the charactes can whop his ass and his attacks are pretty bad. Can only do the chidori twice and the fire attacks seems to suck
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 12:48   Link #31
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

agree with the thread starter 100% about sasuke. i like itachi because he totally abuses sasuke, which is fun to watch. I was seriously thinking about making an animated gif involving that scene where itachi does a simple and weak backhand slap(what did the 5 fingers say to the face?) and sasuke goes flying off, twirling like a torpedo(yea, u know which scene i'm talking about), when i first saw that i just laughed my ass off, so awesome. yummm...a gif imprinted with the line "uchiha sasuke, owned" in the last frame...
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 18:37   Link #32
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Favourite:
Hinata: She is such a sweet person.

Least Favourite:
Konohomaru: Everytime this faggot gets on the screen, I just fast forward it. I wish someone would just kill him, piss on his corpse, then feed it to manda.
it s exactly the same feeling for me about konohamaru!!
when he gets ont the screen when i m watching the anime, i fast forward it too,no mercy at all for him!!!
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 19:15   Link #33
Metal_Sabe

------------------------------------People i like---------------------------------------------
Jiraiya:the frog guy (nuff said)

Shikamaru:the only "true" guines in the seres (to me atleast)

Lee/Gai: Youth explosion and he can open the gates

Konohamoru: i think he should become hokage after naruto

Naruto:c'mon how can u not like this guy he's gotta be the coolets guy in the show and is stronger then sasuke and neji both of the guineses

Sasuke: recntly hes been all dumb and always is when it comes to fighting his bro but in missions hes been able to do alot for the team

Hinata-just really cute and is a good

Neji(newversion)after nartuo changed him he got cool

Kakashi-just plain badarse

-------------------------------------------dislike-----------------------------------------------------
Sakura:the most WORTHLESS person ive ever seen all she ever dose is stand there with a kunia i meen serously LEARN SOME JUTSU

Ino-she couldent even be SAKURA for crying out loud

Kabuto-his character is smart and all but when he said naruto should quit being a ninja he went in my hate-list

Orochimaru: He killed the third and made konohamaru sad for that he deserves to die and the whole "looking like a women" thing isnt going for me
Metal_Sabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 12:47   Link #34
Banana-"Geni"
Banana Brain!

re

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SAKURA HATERS ?!!?

Even though she's as weak as paper, she tries her best. You all remember the episode where she bit Zaku (the air cutter guy)? At that point, she realized that she was always the one being protected, always being backed up.
It was from there that she was going to try and change herself - that's why I think she deserves some props. I REALLY thought that she was going to cry and breakdown like a wimpy girl when those sound ninja were going to kill Sasuke, but she fought them instead...yeah

However, Sakura doesn't match up to how much I admire Hinata. When she was fighting Neji, I was standing up in my chair, cheering my computer screen like a maniac.
I guess, the reason why I like these characters is because I can relate to them really well.
Banana-"Geni" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 13:05   Link #35
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Well here is the list of the ones I really like.

Naruto - He is the type of guy that will allways be there for his friends, even if it costs his own life.

Jiraiya - The one that did train Yondaime and now Naruto. He got lots of nice jutsus and seems to care for Naruto.

Yondaime/4th Hokage - We don't know much of him yet, but he was one of Jiraiyas students and his character type of what we know of him to now sounds cool.

And here is the list of the ones I really hate.

Sasuke - Arrogant little brat, his character type is so like me when I were younger. He just can't admit he aint the superior of this world.

Itachi - Well, he is related to Sasuke. Kinda sums it up pretty nice. :P
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 13:27   Link #36
ChinkyTriadz

Daim,.. u guys are really into this anime.
Im interrested in it but i certainly won't talk bout my favs. or my dislikes. I pity u guys!
Well ya, i saw 1- 86 in about 4-5 days but still !! Grrr....

Naruto- cuz he can kik ass and with the fox form he'll kik even more ass! YEA!

Dislikes:
Everybody besides Naruto - because they can't kik ass like naruto.

P.S- Banana geni nice avatar!
ChinkyTriadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 13:51   Link #37
knubbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Least Favourite:
Now tell us how you really feel..
knubbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 15:02   Link #38
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

Favorite character: Neji
I miss the bastard side of Neji a little. The way he ripped apart Hinata in the preliminaries was one of the most badass things any character in the series has done. (I mean the mental assault before the match. And of course I love Hinata, but you have to give Neji props for that.) More than that, I respect his strength.

Other characters I enjoy:

Konohamaru: C'mon, he's hilarious. The box?

Itachi: He's grown in my favor ever since putting aside the mission to beat the fuck out of Sasuke. (It wasn't a smart thing to do, but I enjoyed it.)

Characters I dislike:

Sakura: All she does is get her ass kicked and pine for Sasuke. She's not even amusing.

Kankuro: His main jutsu is playing with dolls.

Sasuke: Don't get me started.
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 15:04   Link #39
jayj713

my favorite character...

GAARA he was sooooo cute as a kid rofl.
and the ramen girl? =D
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 16:21   Link #40
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana-"Geni"
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SAKURA HATERS ?!!?

Even though she's as weak as paper, she tries her best. You all remember the episode where she bit Zaku (the air cutter guy)? At that point, she realized that she was always the one being protected, always being backed up.
It was from there that she was going to try and change herself - that's why I think she deserves some props. I REALLY thought that she was going to cry and breakdown like a wimpy girl when those sound ninja were going to kill Sasuke, but she fought them instead...yeah

However, Sakura doesn't match up to how much I admire Hinata. When she was fighting Neji, I was standing up in my chair, cheering my computer screen like a maniac.
I guess, the reason why I like these characters is because I can relate to them really well.
Right, the part where Sakura finally realised that she's just the weakest shinobi EVER and wanted to change herself was the only interessting part with Sakura. But why the hell doesn't she continue trying to change? I mean, she was bakc to normal at the end of the secound exam and during the preliminary fights. In other words: Nothing has changed about her and that really pissed me. I thought she could finally become stronger and this hair-cut-scene was the prove. But nothing like this happend. Now I hate her too.

My favorite characters are Kakashi and Jiraya. It's funny how they interact with the main character of the story and I just like their personalities.
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote