AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-10, 18:07   Link #241
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler for novel:
Spoiler:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 19:15   Link #242
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

I hope that Yuuno and Tarou stay as the main couple, and doesn't stray into full-on harem territory as all the girls in the OP suggest.
There aren't many OTPs that are quite as honest as this (not in recent memory anyway).
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 19:56   Link #243
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow this show is very interesting and hilarious at the same time .

Tatsukichi's double personality was so man that was great and now we know that he's not gay or at least don't feel something toward Sado !

Yuuno was excellent , she's so cute and damn his past ! This guy need to be beaten very badly ! But seems like Sado will do it next ep hell yeah you're the Man !!

Tatsukichi x Yuuno is best pairing
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 21:37   Link #244
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yet anther girl who scared of men and have a powerful left hook now that would be some thing Yuuno and Inami team up
Old 2010-10-10, 21:59   Link #245
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Yet anther girl who scared of men and have a powerful left hook now that would be some thing Yuuno and Inami team up
Haha, that would be awesome. A combo attack lol. I feel sorry for whoever's on the recieving end of that lol. Well, I guess Taoru will enjoy the hell out of it .

They are pretty similar though. I think that Yuuno's reasons are a lot more understandable though. That's not to say that Inami's circumstances were unrealistic, what happened to her was also unfortunate, but Yuuno's past really took me off guard.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:44   Link #246
ZeKeR
Superbad

and how will our masochistic friend heal yuuno?
Old 2010-10-10, 22:50   Link #247
D-Gold
Aurum

Quote:
Yeah that would be overkill just with Inami alone. Yuuno doesn't seem as powerful as Inami yet.
D-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:03   Link #248
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

The victim on the receiving end of that combo hit would cease to have a body; they'd just evaporate into dust
Old 2010-10-10, 23:05   Link #249
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
It's nice to see a well-done androphobe though. A lot of them in anime are just paranoid, inexperienced, or shy and assume without cause that guys are going to be monsters. It's not as common in the shows I've seen that the girl has good reason to fear men. The only other one off the top of my head is a girl from a manga who'd been raped and even impregnated by her own stepfather.
Yes, I think Yuuno's much better done than Inami from Working. Inami was just uber-agressive all the time and beat out the crap out of every male. Ok, while it was funny, it was also extremely far-fetched and unrealistic.
Yuuno seems much closer to reality already. While she's also violent at the very beginning, she's much more reasonable and quickly learns to control her aggression with Tarou, putting a real effort into it - and this is only ep.2 so far. They'll probably get much closer still.
Old 2010-10-10, 23:20   Link #250
HitoriTomoyo
Tomoe Mami Fan

Oh God, delicious plot.

If this series keeps going towards a plot-oriented direction, this series would be amazing.

PLEASE DON'T GO DOWNHILL MM!.

TOMOE MAMI FOREVER <3
HitoriTomoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:39   Link #251
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Oh heck yeah! Beat that shit ass Yoshioka!
Quote:
well aside from that due to my rage of some stupid idol looking sempai that thinks he can do what ever he want.
Did you see my rage in spoiler a page or 2 back? I think it was most EPIC one.....

Quote:
This part is skipped by the anime because it's about the part when Yuuno was telling Tarou about his passed and about that bas*ard sempai.
Bastard he is! That shit should be flushed down from this world into hell.
Quote:
It looks like they downplayed the story of back story of yuuno a bit.
The whole story of her middle school is when when that stupid bastard beat her up. She's got terribly injured (I think but she is sure injured)
It's good thing he never deformed her even but if I saw her with that injury.....I would do all to get everything from her on who did this to her...then I would go to that piece of shit and get him. If I can't then gather my friends or a some weapon and smash him!

Quote:
and to top it all her father is with another woman and he didn't even notice the injuries of yuuno.
What a shitty father that is TBH. Thinking about his selfish happiness.
Quote:
Yuuno manage to heal a bit and return from school but when she got their. All her classmates hate her. Apparently that bastard sempai spread a rumor about her being a slut and her friends which pushes her to go out with the bastard sempai are angry with her and she become isolated by everyone. and it all thanks to that bastard sempai that's the story Yuuno told Tarou when Tarou ask why she fears boys
He spread that? Yuno being a slut? F this shit! Rage over 9000 must.............*punches something around him* That shit ass!
Quote:
sorry for the bad words but I really want to kill that sempai.
Sorry for bad words? I am sorry for destroying some useless stuff around....my fist has some pain but for Yuno it's all I will go......also preparing my rifle for target practice on Yoshioka's printed face.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 00:20   Link #252
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Okay okay, slow down;

Leave the ass-whooping to Tarou. Or better yet, Yuuno; she's got some mean punches behind that tiny frame of hers.
Old 2010-10-11, 02:59   Link #253
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
Okay okay, slow down;

Leave the ass-whooping to Tarou. Or better yet, Yuuno; she's got some mean punches behind that tiny frame of hers.
Mio can do the kicks to. I think Tarou will do something to him next episode....preview says this=>

look behind it's boxing ring and if I am correct with this=>
Spoiler:
he will get beaten for the sake of the suffering of Yuno. I would do it too to prove myself but I can be strong enough to beat up other people so I would not but instead beat that person. Maybe Tarou tries to beat him up.....would be hilarious should Yuno get her revenge at that time against Yoshioka...I will open up some red wine for that one. Let's see and find out but one thing for sure this will get Tarou to be more recognized by Yuno herself. Could end up as Yuno being more closer than she ever was before with Tarou.
Old 2010-10-11, 06:33   Link #254
uis

Actually this anime is MUCH MUCH better if you compare to light novel IMO.

Can't wait for Noa anyway <3...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 08:25   Link #255
tsunade666

noa? who is noa? future character? or is she the loli in your avatar?

the next episode looks awesome but one thing bugs me why is Tarou the only one who is beeeeeeeeeaten! TAROU MAKE THAT BAST^_^ SEMPAI'S

FACE DEFORMED TO THE POINT NO ONE RECOGNIZE HIM AS PRETTY BOY ANYMORE!!!!
Old 2010-10-11, 08:52   Link #256
Francismeunier
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
noa? who is noa? future character? or is she the loli in your avatar?
She is the green hair girl that is the loli of lolis next to Mio. You see her doing some robot repair in the OP......I think she has this guy following her around who has a problem of his own too. Can't tell you more than that but I think she is more loli than Mio simply because her chest if more DFC.
Old 2010-10-11, 09:00   Link #257
Midonin
Last Engage

This thread is turning into an angry mob. That is, again, disturbing. Why must humanity's baser instincts always manifest themselves in the worst ways?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 10:03   Link #258
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Yes, I think Yuuno's much better done than Inami from Working. Inami was just uber-agressive all the time and beat out the crap out of every male. Ok, while it was funny, it was also extremely far-fetched and unrealistic.
Yuuno seems much closer to reality already. While she's also violent at the very beginning, she's much more reasonable and quickly learns to control her aggression with Tarou, putting a real effort into it - and this is only ep.2 so far. They'll probably get much closer still.
Yeah, Inami is a bit more unrealistic but I think that's part of the joke, it's partly meant to be funny as well. I do agree that Yuuno is a more realistic example though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitoriTomoyo View Post
Oh God, delicious plot.

If this series keeps going towards a plot-oriented direction, this series would be amazing.

PLEASE DON'T GO DOWNHILL MM!.
I agree, if tghere's a series that exceeded my expectations the most (well, this is among one of the shows I set my expectations the lowest, but still) it's this one. Hopefully they keep the plot going and less beating on Tarou, but I'm still really worried, hopefully it won't go downhill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
I hope that Yuuno and Tarou stay as the main couple, and doesn't stray into full-on harem territory as all the girls in the OP suggest.
There aren't many OTPs that are quite as honest as this (not in recent memory anyway).
Well, looking at the competition shown so far: Mio-senpai is still to violent, although Tarou may like it; this one has the looks, but isn't even a girl; and there doesn't seem to be any spark with Michiru-sensei. Yeah, I liked Tarou with Yuuno the best so far, but I'll wait until all the girls are introduced and properly developed before I make my final judgment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
This thread is turning into an angry mob. That is, again, disturbing. Why must humanity's baser instincts always manifest themselves in the worst ways?
Yeah guys, I hate that character too but really, relax. It's been a couple of days already, no use wasting your energy being mad towards a fictional character. Try to forget him or something, I'm sure he'll come later and won't stay unpunished.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 10:45   Link #259
ZeKeR
Superbad

masochistic tendencies are win
Old 2010-10-11, 12:08   Link #260
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Love this anime so far its hilarious lol his best friend is a crossdresser and his first crush

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen