AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-24, 19:22   Link #301
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
But yeah, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he ended up developing some kind of twisted affection for the girls ....
Well, it's already there if we are honest. Remember last episode when he was thinking who he could potencially use a bait for Blade. Even though it's subtle and he was only talking about that his toys don't get broken, i would say he wasn't completely honest to himself. He does care and don't want them put in danger. The same as with Karman, only more obvious there. So there isn't only twisted affection.
Spoiler for :

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 05:32   Link #302
Huh...?

Female Viewership is higher than average for the Anime adaptation of this Series
https://animecorner.me/2021/03/redo-...-than-average/

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 08:11   Link #303
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Guess it's like Fifty Shades, some women just like the idea of being made sex slaves? Either that or cathartic satisfaction is sufficiently separate from actual sexual desire that women are able to find a similar enjoyment in watching people built for hate getting tortured...
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 18:03   Link #304
LG-MAX 2.o

Anime voice actors trying to promote the series products (Keyaru voice actor holding Setsuna's pillow, lol).

Spoiler for image:
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 18:14   Link #305
Estzero1

Wow, I didn't know that this man is looking so feminine. No wonder he can easily crossdress .

Old 2021-03-27, 18:19   Link #306
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Wow, I didn't know that this man is looking so feminine. No wonder he can easily crossdress .
What surprises me is not the fact that he is the type of guy who would be successful in prison, but how he ardently attached himself to a character as controversial as Keyaru. He is always promoting Keyaru proudly.

Spoiler for Faces:
Old 2021-03-29, 12:50   Link #307
LG-MAX 2.o

The first BD managed to overcome the barrier of 3,000 copies sold (sold 3,015) in the first week. The minimum necessary to make a profit in the BD media: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/193145

Rui posted about this in his twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tsukiyo_r...16216979066881

And: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tsukiyo_r...91828787503105

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2021-03-29 at 16:23.
Old 2021-03-30, 14:00   Link #308
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 08:57.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-31, 14:48   Link #309
Blueknight78

and finally we get the final episode, they butchered/cut everything they could, the battle against hawkeye was really not even a tiny close to the epic battle they had in the novel and manga, he was downed too easy, now the revenge also was "rushed" and cut down, well they literally cut like 6 or more chapters in one episode with some original material, like the knight girl, she didn't travel with him in the end she still being his spy in the kingdom.

One thing this episode adressed with i liked is the "start to appear internal struggle of the mc, manga and novel made more clear and more early which the "old good keyaru" don't full disappear he still there, the good side of the mc still there strugling to try to regain control over the "crazy" side, it's more clear in the manga and specially later almost like the mc had 2 personalities inside, his good and his crazy side and his crazy side trying his hard to make the good side keep in check and don't take over but it's slowly regain strengt, it's another part which i do feel interesting, because the way his "future" version take over too fast on his current self make it easy to see which part of his good side was not totally over take.

now is hope for a second season and hope it not get rushed and butchered as this one was and it get a proper treatment.

excluding all the polemic and crying babies on twitter, the anime was really a sucess, it rise the manga and novel sales, it's had himself a high viewship, on the channels and on the streams and the blue-ray/dvd sales lookings really good, the anime have everything it's need for a second season, japan just must have the "balls of steell!!!! to ignore the western puritans crybabies of twitter and allow a second season, it have material for a second season if i'm not wrong.

A really out of the chater anime, really something which normally would be impossible to see happening specially nowadays which so many sjw in twitter and so many witch hunter and censorship, see a anime like this one get released and make a huge sucess not only with man but also "womans" make it even more surprsing and shows how much really those weird must be ignored and are just annoying peoples on iternet.

Now after this sucess is see now how much more bondaries japan can pull with others even more "dare" series ( i would say kaifuku compared with some others even more crazy series is tamed). and how much time gonna take until western try again to drop some nuke bombs over japan for then being soo much dire and don't obey the "normal society and what must be acceptable.
Old 2021-03-31, 15:40   Link #310
LG-MAX 2.o

The scene with Norm was a lot heavier than I expected it to be. I didn't expect there to be physical torture with a brat.
The fight with Hawk was different from the manga, but it was decently animeted and violent. Taking into account that I thought that all the action scenes would be slides, it was a good surprise to have scenes like the fight against Kureha and Hawk.
Now what about the adaptation in general? Surprised me. Even when they announced an uncensored version, I still thought it would not even reach 50% of like is in LN or manga, and although they softened some scenes, they still showed all the events, I would say that there was 80% loyalty.
Taking into account that the expensive products are selling well and it is quite successful on the AT-X channel, I think there are good chances of continuation.
Old 2021-03-31, 18:49   Link #311
Rasty

I would say this adaptation was pretty splendid, especially with the lower budget it had. This last episode was a bit rushed (unfortunately, as they could shorten a few "fanservice" scenes in earlier episodes to make space for better pacing), but overall pretty good.

What surprised me is how much different impression I got about Keyaru from the WN and anime. In the WN he is much crazier and overall he is extremely enjoying the process of revenge, not trying to overcome his past. The whole "harming only those who harm me" part is just a rule to make the whole "game" more enjoyable and he is actively trying to find reasons to start some revenge, even going as far as befriending people likely to be targeted so that when they get killed he has a reason to take revenge for.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-31, 19:17   Link #312
LG-MAX 2.o

That scene where Norm is suffocated is very uncomfortable. I was surprised that something like that was allowed on regular TV. It gives a more realistic feeling of suffering than seeing people exploding like balloons.
Old 2021-03-31, 19:50   Link #313
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
I would say this adaptation was pretty splendid, especially with the lower budget it had. This last episode was a bit rushed (unfortunately, as they could shorten a few "fanservice" scenes in earlier episodes to make space for better pacing), but overall pretty good.

What surprised me is how much different impression I got about Keyaru from the WN and anime. In the WN he is much crazier and overall he is extremely enjoying the process of revenge, not trying to overcome his past. The whole "harming only those who harm me" part is just a rule to make the whole "game" more enjoyable and he is actively trying to find reasons to start some revenge, even going as far as befriending people likely to be targeted so that when they get killed he has a reason to take revenge for.
That comes across in the anime as well,I think. The way he treated everything about his "friend" the merchant and the fact that he never warned him an attack was coming in two days made his insincere vow of vengeance over his dead body even more laughable.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-31, 20:01   Link #314
LG-MAX 2.o

In the manga, is a female owner of a restaurant that he liked that was killed. He had only exchanged a few words with her, but he still used her as a motive for revenge.

Honestly, Keyaru is crazy (or poorly written if you prefer). And honestly, I don't think it's necessary to think about it too much, this is a trash anime. It's fun and does the job.
Old 2021-03-31, 21:31   Link #315
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
The way he treated everything about his "friend" the merchant and the fact that he never warned him an attack was coming in two days made his insincere vow of vengeance over his dead body even more laughable.
That's actually wrong. He did warn him.

I would say that was nice conclusion, with more then enough tease for a second season. The chances are pretty good. There is more than enough left. I also wouldn't mind seeing the anime onlys getting trolled.

Old 2021-03-31, 21:40   Link #316
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
In the manga, is a female owner of a restaurant that he liked that was killed. He had only exchanged a few words with her, but he still used her as a motive for revenge.

Honestly, Keyaru is crazy (or poorly written if you prefer). And honestly, I don't think it's necessary to think about it too much, this is a trash anime. It's fun and does the job.
yeah he is crazy but sometimes you can see some glimps of his "good side" which later start to appear more making struggle more between his desire fo revenge and go back being a "good person".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
That's actually wrong. He did warn him.

I would say that was nice conclusion, with more then enough tease for a second season. The chances are pretty good. There is more than enough left. I also wouldn't mind seeing the anime onlys getting trolled.
yeah he actually warned the merchant but the merchant did ignore his warn, they made some changes compared with the manga with this merchant but i liked more the merchant than the girl because as you told his interaction with the girl was really poor compared with te merchant guy.
Old 2021-03-31, 22:02   Link #317
LG-MAX 2.o

I saw some people who read the novel saying that in the next volumes the story becomes something more political and has less sexuality. I don't know if it's true or exaggerated, but I hope that if there is a new season, it won't be a series that takes itself too seriously.
Old 2021-04-01, 00:07   Link #318
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

It was loyal but one of the great flaws of sex scenes is that they rarely live up to the hype when animated. They didn't change much i agree and the changes were good but we wanted to see how he reacted with the others he hated. That's where this story let us down big time.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-01, 08:04   Link #319
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
I can't comment on the WN specifically but its pretty obvious this series demands it both ways, especially when it comes to Keyaru's harem. Though I guess it wouldn't work so well as a harem if he was straight up abusive towards the girls... easier to keep Keyaru switching back and forth between affectionate and recovering harem lead and edgelord of vengeance as the story requires.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-01, 09:35   Link #320
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I can't comment on the WN specifically but its pretty obvious this series demands it both ways, especially when it comes to Keyaru's harem. Though I guess it wouldn't work so well as a harem if he was straight up abusive towards the girls... easier to keep Keyaru switching back and forth between affectionate and recovering harem lead and edgelord of vengeance as the story requires.
yeah, also if i'm not wrong the author himself told which when the LN started he made himself changes from the WN to the LN and manga, he changed stuffs he don't liked, then keyaru not being any more fulll time edge lord crazy was one of that because it would make he too simple and one dimentional character, as he told he likes to "improve" his work each time he have a chance.

the WN was more like the prototype for him.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy