AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-12-28, 18:06   Link #4821
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Oh, she's cute... Now I want to have a loli waifu!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 02:20   Link #4822
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

My MadoKami just arrived today. And on 31/12/2012 too, GOD DOES EXIST.

And she is the biggest figurine I had since the Freedom I sold 5 years ago; it is 1/144 if I remember correctly.

And my mum is complaining about how it is taking up space in my room. When I told her that I was planning to build an altar to replace my Touhou poster above my computer for my goddesses (Madoka and Tsubasa,) she went berserk.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 02:55   Link #4823
JokerD

Yea, I found a Hatsune Miku - Love is War DX and had problems placing it. Had to rearrange the shelves since it was so tall. It's difficult to place in my room since my room is so small...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 03:00   Link #4824
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Somehow, unlike most of you, my Goddess Madoka figure was not split into its own shipment (even though I ordered at Amiami like most of you), but is combined with a bunch of other figures in one shipment (that cost 10,150 yen in shipping alone - I guess they invented a half-way rate). I am trying to imagine what the dimensions of the box must be...
Old 2013-01-01, 04:27   Link #4825
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And my mum is complaining about how it is taking up space in my room. When I told her that I was planning to build an altar to replace my Touhou poster above my computer for my goddesses (Madoka and Tsubasa,) she went berserk.
Heh, I'd like to have my own altar for Madokam...we lack funds at the moment.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:42   Link #4826
Blanchimont

My 'Godica' arrived today^^

...it's a bit strange though.
Each and every figure I've ordered by way of EMS has been stuck in Customs until the duty was paid till now ...except, not this.

I check the tracking page, and it states;
Arrival at inward office of exchange
time-stamp for 20 minutes later;
Departure from inward office of exchange

no Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner there in the middle

So I guess I got lucky

It's a nice figure for sure, but putting it together was a bit of an ordeal...
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 20:16   Link #4828
Qikz

Arrived yesterday. Also finally got out Nyaruko who I had boxed since before christmas. Will get better pics tommorow <33
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 21:28   Link #4829
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Madokami arrived to join the other girls.

I also have a bunch of nendos I've yet to unbox (including the above Akarin) but sorta battling with space at the moment, so not got around to it yet. >.<
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 21:42   Link #4830
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Oh my god(dess)! Lovely!

I can only wish I had a shrine like that.
Old 2013-01-05, 07:32   Link #4831
HasuMasu
*Artist

Madokami looking great there, what are her cosmic pantsu like?

And uhh...Qikz, is that supposed to be a picture of something?
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 11:11   Link #4832
lohenggrin

GSC really put a lot of effort making Madoka lineup as all of them come up with very good quality

Hmm, for 2012-2013 there will be a lot of over-sized figurines, Saber Motored Cuiraisser, Madokami, Amiami Houki Akatsubaki, Freeing Nanoha Force, Alter Suzuha,Freeing Bunny Girls lineup,etc. Ah yeah, more figurines, i wonder how my "Mr Wallet" can withstand all the expenses

Anyway, i do venture to the other side for a little occasion. Some my Bandai Tamashii stuff :

Old 2013-01-07, 05:51   Link #4833
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Picked up Touhou petite set #2 unopened from Manda, wai. Set them up using nendoroid more suction/clip stands.
Old 2013-01-07, 07:16   Link #4834
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Nice! I have that "Marisa's love triangle" set as well. I got it for both Alice and Patchy who I thought wouldn't ever get full-sized nendos (though Alice eventually got her own like Marisa).

What bugged me at first was that Alice didn't have dark blue eyes like her PCB appearance. Then again, her canon eye color wasn't really consistent throughout Touhou's history...

Those stands interest me, though. Maybe I should get some of those. How was your experience with those stands? Are they very secure?
Old 2013-01-07, 07:36   Link #4835
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
Those stands interest me, though. Maybe I should get some of those. How was your experience with those stands? Are they very secure?
The clip is very sturdy. Definitely capable of holding any nendo (petite or otherwise) -- they come with pegs for petite, standard nendos, and figmas. I imagine figmas probably weigh more than nendos do, so being designed to take that weight is good, but for petites which is my first test here, they seem excellent so far.

I only set these up a few days ago, so can't say how good the suction cups are long term. I've only had them attached downward acting as a stand, yet to try attaching them to a side or top of a cabinet, though I will soon; I bought ten suction and two clips. I want to get more of the clips since as Patchy shows here, the clip can go on to one of my risers vertically and hold a nendo out. The arms aren't quite as flexible as I had hoped, though, so you do have to think about how you position them.

Both are excellent options though and I'm glad GSC has introduced them. The main downside is the plethora of nendos (eg all Touhou ones) that don't have peg holes, since they use the old classic pincer base, not arm stands.
Old 2013-01-11, 20:14   Link #4836
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

After a year long wait, she finally arrived;

She is pretty. But I do regret ordering her. I ordered her before I had cut back on all my figure spending, and set a rule to not get figures from sources I don't know... but then she was delayed endlessly, so here she is. Oh well. She's pretty enough to forgive.
Old 2013-01-11, 23:18   Link #4837
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
After a year long wait, she finally arrived;

Spoiler:

She is pretty. But I do regret ordering her. I ordered her before I had cut back on all my figure spending, and set a rule to not get figures from sources I don't know... but then she was delayed endlessly, so here she is. Oh well. She's pretty enough to forgive.
What character is that? And from which factory??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 03:18   Link #4838
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Nagisa, from Phantasy Star Portable. She's a Volks figure; http://myfigurecollection.net/item/78813
Old 2013-01-12, 11:10   Link #4839
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
Nagisa, from Phantasy Star Portable. She's a Volks figure; http://myfigurecollection.net/item/78813
Ah thanks...
Her outfit is identical to Ikaruga from Senran Kagura.
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/118018
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 17:29   Link #4840
takai
Easy Muffin

This is my most recent figure, my Hatsune Miku Cheerful Version. Got her back in September I think.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/u...5FB065466A.jpg

And this the figure I currently want the most. It's so well made, and Luka looks incredible.

http://www.figure-anime.com/images/s...factory-01.jpg
takai is offline   Reply With Quote