AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-24, 15:11   Link #101
Throne Zwei
Londo Bell Taskforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
Charlotte on Ep8 was epic, and I will always root for her... Although I am a bit pissed how Laura stole Ichika's first kiss
Laura did steal the kiss but she pretty much has absolutely no idea what she's doing. She went from Step A straight to Z in the sense so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm still for Charlotte!!
Old 2011-02-24, 15:15   Link #102
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throne Zwei View Post
Laura did steal the kiss but she pretty much has absolutely no idea what she's doing. She went from Step A straight to Z in the sense so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm still for Charlotte!!
Charlotte should have kissed Ichika in the bath It was one of the perfect mood QQ
Old 2011-02-24, 18:11   Link #103
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I'm a huge Charlotte fan. xDD And an even bigger Ichika x Charlotte supporter.

BTW, I found this:

Spoiler:

Charlotte won more than half of the votes. 8D...I'm happy, even though I don't know what the poll is about. Can someone please translate it? xD;;
Old 2011-02-24, 18:37   Link #104
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post

BTW, I found this:

Spoiler:

Charlotte won more than half of the votes. 8D...I'm happy, even though I don't know what the poll is about. Can someone please translate it? xD;;
I am pretty much sure it is a favorite character voting chart or something XP
Old 2011-02-24, 19:16   Link #105
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

^ Yeah, I came to the same conclusion too. xDD Charlotte´s amazing, she won more than half of the votes. xDD

And people say Houki has the lead...well, at least not in the fanbase hearts. Plus, if Charlotte has this much support, I'm sure the anime staff will take it into account and we might be able to get an IchiCharl ending...or at least it being implied in some way or another. 8D
Old 2011-02-24, 20:11   Link #106
Seitsuki
Onee!

^literal title to the poll: which heroine do you like best? (more or less a popularity poll then).

Kinda like how she has (almost) two times more posts in her thread here than any other character? in any case hopefully even if Charlotte doesn't win out her popularity will assign her a role like Hinagiku where she gets the most screentime and merchandise anyway. Let the doujins/fanart take care of the rest xD

although I can't help but think if her IS was red she'd be even faster more popular..
Old 2011-02-24, 20:22   Link #107
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
No, it's clearly not as simple as that - the order of the girls changes beyond that, and the distance isn't alway the same (close - not so close), so it's most likely an indication of the girl's standing towards Ichika:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3487650
so sure of that now?

Quote:
^ Yeah, I came to the same conclusion too. xDD Charlotte´s amazing, she won more than half of the votes. xDD

And people say Houki has the lead...well, at least not in the fanbase hearts. Plus, if Charlotte has this much support, I'm sure the anime staff will take it into account and we might be able to get an IchiCharl ending...or at least it being implied in some way or another. 8D
yeah... ask kampfer how that went

anime has no say in the storyline, the author of the LN is the final choice as shown in above LN

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-02-24 at 20:50.
Old 2011-02-24, 20:23   Link #108
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

She's pretty popular already. xDD

What do you mean red? o.O
Old 2011-02-24, 22:19   Link #109
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
She's pretty popular already. xDD

What do you mean red? o.O
it's a gundam joke, in which it started off in the original Gundam. The person that pilots red mobile suits, Char Aznable, has often customised his suit to be 3x faster.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2011-02-24, 22:22   Link #110
jzmagic
flargansbog

Please let it be a Charlotte ending!
Old 2011-02-24, 22:47   Link #111
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Love how she is pretty upfront with things as well, normally the gentle character types are super shy. Not as upfront as Laura though

Last edited by liquidmetal; 2011-02-24 at 22:59.
Old 2011-02-24, 22:49   Link #112
Yusei Fudo
Banned

The mood with Ichika and Charlotte is that both are in love or something in my case >:3 Ep 8's bath scene was proof enough XD
Old 2011-02-25, 00:02   Link #113
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:

BTW, I found this:

Spoiler:

It translates as:
IS <Infinite Stratos> Heroines - Who do you like best?
From Infinite Stratos, the anime which started airing in January 2011, which heroine do you like best?

Doesn't surprise me that Charlotte got over half the votes.
Old 2011-02-25, 00:07   Link #114
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
It translates as:
IS <Infinite Stratos> Heroines - Who do you like best?
From Infinite Stratos, the anime which started airing in January 2011, who do you like best?

Doesn't surprise me that Charlotte got over half the votes.
Rather, I am surprised she didn't get ~100% of the vote considering just how lacking everyone else is. I guess most people aren't objective enough to notice that its "the best" they are voting for. Just took pity on their second favorite or whatever and voted for them. Bullshit imo. If you are voting for the best, you have to be objective.

Anyway, Ichika so far only notices Charlotte. Laura forced her way in but that ruined her character even more than I thought it would. Geez. Just stupid.

Charlotte is the one girl that's actually worship worthy in this anime. It'd be awesome if they give us an ending oriented for her. But if not, I won't be crying. Ichika doesn't deserve her. Just that if she wishes to be with him... I would want her wish to come true QQ
Old 2011-02-25, 00:31   Link #115
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Rather, I am surprised she didn't get ~100% of the vote considering just how lacking everyone else is. I guess most people aren't objective enough to notice that its "the best" they are voting for. Just took pity on their second favorite or whatever and voted for them. Bullshit imo. If you are voting for the best, you have to be objective.

Anyway, Ichika so far only notices Charlotte. Laura forced her way in but that ruined her character even more than I thought it would. Geez. Just stupid.

Charlotte is the one girl that's actually worship worthy in this anime. It'd be awesome if they give us an ending oriented for her. But if not, I won't be crying. Ichika doesn't deserve her. Just that if she wishes to be with him... I would want her wish to come true QQ
Who do you like best != who is the best.

such polls, by nature, are subjective.
Old 2011-02-25, 00:37   Link #116
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Who do you like best != who is the best.

such polls, by nature, are subjective.
I know that D:, I just can't believe there is someone who doesn't like Charlotte the most. I am fairly sure a lot of people voted for the girl they liked second best or sympathize with just because they couldn't bear with the low votes etc. I am certainly guilty of that in other shows. Just that with this one, Charlotte is far and away the only girl worth anything.
Old 2011-02-25, 00:58   Link #117
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
I know that D:, I just can't believe there is someone who doesn't like Charlotte the most. I am fairly sure a lot of people voted for the girl they liked second best or sympathize with just because they couldn't bear with the low votes etc. I am certainly guilty of that in other shows. Just that with this one, Charlotte is far and away the only girl worth anything.
That's such a close-minded attitude. France is my favorite, but I can see good qualities in all of the girls. I can see why some people would pick one over the other. Especially considering this is Japan, and they have access to the light novels.
Old 2011-02-25, 01:28   Link #118
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Just a question, why did Charlotte revealed herself? Wouldn't this screw up her mission?
Old 2011-02-25, 03:10   Link #119
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Just a question, why did Charlotte revealed herself? Wouldn't this screw up her mission?
The bath scene basically confirms that she doesn't want to go through with her mission, if I remember correctly.
Old 2011-02-25, 06:14   Link #120
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
The bath scene basically confirms that she doesn't want to go through with her mission, if I remember correctly.
Her mission target has changed

Tags
characters