AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 18:59   Link #841
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Is Ise an animal or something? How can he start a relationship with someone unintentionally?

Because Saji is his friend.
And that is a one way street I suppose?
Old 2013-01-27, 19:02   Link #842
jayala319

About this Sona and Issei thing, I don't think sona will go for issei romantically, but strategically.
Right now issei has a huge influence in the underworld, and sona is going to need that kind of power for her dream. Imagine sirzechs, Leviathan, and the oppai dragon dragon approving a school for demons of all classes, there will be opposition by all kind of high class devils and things might get ugly. Since Lucifer and Leviathan won't be able to do more than say, "is a good thing we approve it", issei will be the center of propaganda.
Issei was a low class devil and now he is a war hero and is going to marry into a high class house, plus he stronger than many high class devils and will continue to grow, all of this will be use to gain support from the public.

Issei said he wants to be a high class devil, and correct me if am wrong, high class devils receive a set of evil pieces. This would mean he will stop being rias servant but continue to be her pawn, right? But he will become king in his own group, so he is will have 8 pawn pieces and a King piece inside of him? Or will he change the pieces like, have the pawn pieces when he is summon for a game with rias and then change to king in his own game? That will make his powers useless except for BB, so he will have to develop something out of the king piece. If this is how it goes, a partial dragon transformation or a humanoid dragon transformation (no armor, actual dragon skin and wings, like the devil under sairaorg, but different because of Ddraig) will be useful in some ways. Or does the king has all the power of the chess pieces combined?
Old 2013-01-27, 19:21   Link #843
cyberdemon

I get the feeling this Sona things is going to lead to a battle between Ise and Saji. Not like Saji joining KB or a Ratings Game but a legitimate one on one dual between the 2 of them. He'd probably be vastly more motivated to win when compared that that RG which might actually push Ise a lot more. Perhaps Saji could even complete his SG and take advantage for a time. Here's a thought. Saji loses but realizes the feelings of the other girls. He ends up getting to pop his cherry before Ise. LOL! That would be a big victory over Ise.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-01-27 at 19:44.
Old 2013-01-27, 19:26   Link #844
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
And that is a one way street I suppose?
To use a crude term, Saji has 'dibs', since he liked Sona first.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-01-27, 19:46   Link #845
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Unless we see real indication of Saji having a bad mood that is not use for comic relief than I think we should drop this discussion. This debate been going on for a while, I do understand there is some evidence but it is not fully official evidence that is concrete. We can discuss this forever using the same evidence whether or not Saji may become a future enemy, but I see it as worthless energy to discuss an issue that highly may not developed into fruition.

May we move on to serious discussion else where such as discussing the evil dragons mythological backgrounds, the suspicion of the chances there are magicians that supports the Khaos Brigade inside the heart of magician government or assisting in developing of an artificial phoenix tear for them to use, discuss how Fafnir can assist Asia or how the relationship between Fafnir and Rassei and Ophis may develop, Kuroka's potential as a permanent member of Hyodo residence and future potential as Ise's bishop, which out of the 7 Excalibur pieces that Xenovia will work on the most and be the most useful for her, the issue of the civil war of the Vampire race, and guesses or predictions of sort for Rias' and Akeno new power development.

I see all the topics I outline above as more interesting than the one we are having now.
Old 2013-01-27, 19:53   Link #846
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Kuroka's potential as a permanent member of Hyodo residence and future potential as Ise's bishop,
Ise already has his 2 bishops so Kuroka can't be his. Plus she would require 2 pieces to do so. Even if Asia somehow stays with Rias, Ravel isn't just going to be left out. At best Kuroka will be like Kunou and be a wife but not under his peerage.
Old 2013-01-27, 20:17   Link #847
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ise already has his 2 bishops so Kuroka can't be his. Plus she would require 2 pieces to do so. Even if Asia somehow stays with Rias, Ravel isn't just going to be left out. At best Kuroka will be like Kunou and be a wife but not under his peerage.
I said future potential, did not say it was very high potential. Still too early to count that out. As mentioned before, when Ise becomes a High Class Devil he will most likely stay with Rias (husband and wife couple or lovers at that point) so no need for Asia to to leave with Ise in that case. Potentially Ise could do the same for as Sirzerchs and the other Maous do by not participating in the rating games and just assist Rias in the rating games all together. Ravel as a Bishop can be said that it is set in stone.

Everyone knows Ise's tendency to assist the girls he is with. Ise already holds a lot of power in the Underworld for being a war hero and the addition of being the lover of Gremory's princess. I am pretty sure if Ise said he will take Kuroka as a Bishop to grant her immunity and dismissal of her charges even in the least explain the circumstances of the situation of her running away and killer her master. All of the sake for Koneko and Kuroka to reconcile and live together like sisters like they use to.
Old 2013-01-27, 20:18   Link #848
SeaDam

Quote:
Does the strength of the King come in to play here? Are the pieces given the same power level regardless the power level of the King?
Old 2013-01-27, 20:42   Link #849
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Does the strength of the King come in to play here? Are the pieces given the same power level regardless the power level of the King?
still doesn't change the fact that he has his 2 bishops already lined up.

Quote:
I said future potential, did not say it was very high potential. Still too early to count that out. As mentioned before, when Ise becomes a High Class Devil he will most likely stay with Rias (husband and wife couple or lovers at that point) so no need for Asia to to leave with Ise in that case. Potentially Ise could do the same for as Sirzerchs and the other Maous do by not participating in the rating games and just assist Rias in the rating games all together. Ravel as a Bishop can be said that it is set in stone.

Everyone knows Ise's tendency to assist the girls he is with. Ise already holds a lot of power in the Underworld for being a war hero and the addition of being the lover of Gremory's princess. I am pretty sure if Ise said he will take Kuroka as a Bishop to grant her immunity and dismissal of her charges even in the least explain the circumstances of the situation of her running away and killer her master. All of the sake for Koneko and Kuroka to reconcile and live together like sisters like they use to.
He fully intends to do the ratings games as his own king. That's been pretty fleshed out. Asia is unlikely to take no for an answer when it comes to being Ise's bishop. He'll still play as Rias's pawn since those pieces are forever his but that doesn't mean he can't go at it himself. The author keeps pointing out that Ravel is a stratergist meaning that Ise's plans aren't going to change. Even if he goes independent, he's still obligated and wishes to be Rias's pawn. He can be both.
Old 2013-01-27, 20:52   Link #850
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
still doesn't change the fact that he has his 2 bishops already lined up.

He fully intends to do the ratings games as his own king. That's been pretty fleshed out. Asia is unlikely to take no for an answer when it comes to being Ise's bishop. He'll still play as Rias's pawn since those pieces are forever his but that doesn't mean he can't go at it himself. The author keeps pointing out that Ravel is a stratergist meaning that Ise's plans aren't going to change. Even if he goes independent, he's still obligated and wishes to be Rias's pawn. He can be both.
I said chance, didn't say definitely that may happen. Its true that Ise holds interest in the rating game, but that doesn't change the fact that more or likely that Ise will live with Rias or stay in the same house currently.. He will be with Asia all the time and Asia been known to read the situation and has been able to put away her own interest for the sake of helping another. Say if what I said may become a future situation, that Ise will take Kuroka as his servant to protect her and allow Koneko and Kuroka to restore their past relationship. Asia knowing how it feels to be alienated for her actions for healing Diodora can relate to Kuroka situation for killing her master to protect Koneko.
Old 2013-01-27, 20:55   Link #851
peinmaximus@

hey guys,I continue thinking that the new ophis or still same the original ophis(despite of she be a god) will be the ise queen already that ise is a guy that can make miracles happen and I still believing in this miracle.I too think that valerie will be one servant(maybe rook).
but now changing a little the discussion to the vampire war,what you think that is the motive for the war and what is the connection of the khaos brigade and the evil dragon with this war?
Old 2013-01-27, 21:03   Link #852
NeutralZero

IF the position for the bishop is/are filled, why not as a rook?
And didn't Kuroka mentioned that she is not suited to be bound unlike Koneko?
Old 2013-01-27, 21:05   Link #853
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,I continue thinking that the new ophis or still same the original ophis(despite of she be a god) will be the ise queen already that ise is a guy that can make miracles happen and I still believing in this miracle.I too think that valerie will be one servant(maybe rook).
but now changing a little the discussion to the vampire war,what you think that is the motive for the war and what is the connection of the khaos brigade and the evil dragon with this war?
The very guy who created the pieces said that it was impossible by the very design of the pieces. Even if Ise becomes insanely powerful, the fact is that the pieces are incapable of working on gods. half-gods yes, but not gods. Plus even if it was possible he wouldn't be able to simply for the fact that she was a known terrorist with many different sides hunting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
IF the position for the bishop is/are filled, why not as a rook?
And didn't Kuroka mentioned that she is not suited to be bound unlike Koneko?
Kuroka already had 2 bishop pieces used on her. Ise wouldn't be able to use anything but a bishop piece (which conveniently the author quickly filled up both of those position unofficially). Plus even if Asia somehow decided to stay with Rias which is a long shot, Ise would still have Ravel. This means that he would need an exact piece to be mutation to give to Kuroka. Since mutations are rare and he needs an exact piece to do so. The chances of that are very small. Another reason is that Kuroka is a wanted terrorist and traitor. The devils are unlikely to ever welcome her back. Ise would get in big trouble for doing so as well.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-01-27 at 21:16.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:11   Link #854
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,I continue thinking that the new ophis or still same the original ophis(despite of she be a god) will be the ise queen already that ise is a guy that can make miracles happen and I still believing in this miracle.
in the vampire war discussion what you think that is the motive for the war and what is the connection of the khaos brigade and the evil dragon with this war?
Regarding the matter about New Ophis, it was mentioned before that Ophis wasn't controllable by the Khaos Brigade which is why Cao Cao wanted to make one that will follow their orders explicitly. So it is not out of the question that New Ophis may be emotionless and just follows orders like a tool. Though I cannot say much about New Ophis because there isn't enough information for me to make an accurate prediction. All I can say is there is a chance, and if New Ophis does develop the way I predicted earlier above its not out of the question that Ise may change her and take her as his own as a future piece or convinces her to join back into the original to be whole again.

As for the Vampire War, the motives for war is simple. Velarie possess the sacred gear that can eliminate the weaknesses for Vampires, the dispute may be about class or uses for Velarie which is then split into to two factions. The argument or the cause of war is to possess Velarie or to capture her for their own interest of each side, maybe there is a side who wants to protect Velarie and gone to war to protect her or maybe its a dispute between two High Class Vampires who holds different interests. Cannot say much here.

As for the Evil Dragons, they are more or less interested into what is happening into the Mythological world due to Great Red's sudden appearance or just out for a different purpose that isn''t known. Euclid revived Grendel to use him as a weapon against the Underworld . The evil dragons could have some sort of deal with the Khaos Brigade or is just out to have a good fight like Grendel and saw joining the Khaos Brigade as the easiest way to do that.

Again these are new areas of interest and I haven't read volume 14 yet to make accurate predictions with evidence.
Old 2013-01-27, 22:04   Link #855
sky black swordman

Quote:
The very guy who created the pieces said that it was impossible by the very design of the pieces. Even if Ise becomes insanely powerful, the fact is that the pieces are incapable of working on gods. half-gods yes, but not gods. Plus even if it was possible he wouldn't be able to simply for the fact that she was a known terrorist with many different sides hunting her.
Acutally one who said that was not Ajuka Beelzebub, but Azazel. So until Ajuka(who is the creator of the Evil Piece and who knows all of their secrets) says this personally, it leaves a possbility it can be done.

Quote:
Kuroka already had 2 bishop pieces used on her. Ise wouldn't be able to use anything but a bishop piece (which conveniently the author quickly filled up both of those position unofficially). Plus even if Asia somehow decided to stay with Rias which is a long shot, Ise would still have Ravel. This means that he would need an exact piece to be mutation to give to Kuroka. Since mutations are rare and he needs an exact piece to do so. The chances of that are very small. Another reason is that Kuroka is a wanted terrorist and traitor. The devils are unlikely to ever welcome her back. Ise would get in big trouble for doing so as well.
This may not entirely accurate;
Spoiler for Volume 7 New Life:
so how many piece a person needs to make a devil servant may vary between the one who is doing the reviving.
Old 2013-01-27, 22:58   Link #856
Velsy

A Volume 6 question

Whats the merit of Irina joining the Occult research club? Pretty much thought it was Rias servants devil team ? Azezel becoming the adviser is all fine and all, Hes pretty much been their tactican. I didnt think anyone outside of that would be allowed to join. As no other normal students have joined even if being fans of the popular Rias or Akeno?

With the new transfer student, I thought we were getting a newly introduced character too. I felt a little disappointed that Irina was brought back, would of liked a newly introduced Angel into the story. Even still after leaning Irina had become reincarnated. Well thats more or less my feelings. Well least it prevents the chance she'd become Rias's rook. Its not that I hate her or like her, with all the girls around its not like Issie needs the childhood friend, and its not like she'd join his Harem "to be" anyway . Konekos already done a complete turn around, from a "dont touch me!" to "sitting in his lap" ^_^
Old 2013-01-27, 23:07   Link #857
Kirihara_R

@Noman

um about Sakra who's planning to take on Shiva, how much of this spoiler is true ?...im just thinking if its real, then maybe targeting ophis and taking his/her power was indra and hades plan from the very start ..maybe they use cao cao as a diversion so they can hide their true objective to the other faction too
Old 2013-01-27, 23:17   Link #858
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
A Volume 6 question

Whats the merit of Irina joining the Occult research club? Pretty much thought it was Rias servants devil team ? Azezel becoming the adviser is all fine and all, Hes pretty much been their tactican. I didnt think anyone outside of that would be allowed to join. As no other normal students have joined even if being fans of the popular Rias or Akeno?

With the new transfer student, I thought we were getting a newly introduced character too. I felt a little disappointed that Irina was brought back, would of liked a newly introduced Angel into the story. Even still after leaning Irina had become reincarnated. Well thats more or less my feelings. Well least it prevents the chance she'd become Rias's rook. Its not that I hate her or like her, with all the girls around its not like Issie needs the childhood friend, and its not like she'd join his Harem "to be" anyway . Konekos already done a complete turn around, from a "dont touch me!" to "sitting in his lap" ^_^
To improve relations with Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels. Irina is the Angel's Representative. So far Irina hasn't gotten that much progress with Ise, but she has her moments. Battle experience wise she isn't that strong now since she lost her Excalibur piece and is now using a mock or fake version of Kiba Holy and Demonic sword which is vastly weaker than the original.

Relationship wise, there is indication that she has a dirty mind. In vol 7 she flick black and white when Ise called her a beautiful girl. Also in vol 9 when Ise landed on her breasts as cushions for his fall she when flicking off as well. She is lovable and is a airhead, I like her character very much. She is what you expect of a Angel, ditsy and innocent (I know it counters what I just mentioned) when she respond to the variety of Ise's sexual encounters with other women such as when she commented that it was amazing when Ise was found with Grayfia both naked and simply just remarked like a 5 year old would do (personnel experience, DO NOT ASK).

I hope she gets progress with her relationship with Ise and develops her powers to be very strong. Like many stated before, it would be interesting if she can switch to fallen and normal Angel like a switch, she is one of the few, no rather the only reincarnation Angel so plenty of loop holes for the author to think of to make the situation even more entertaining.
Old 2013-01-27, 23:32   Link #859
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah, just read the update of Life 1. There are Magicians that are siding with the Khaos Brigade. I thought it was highly likely and it turned out to be true. Can't wait to read the whole thing when it comes out.
Old 2013-01-28, 00:45   Link #860
Velsy

Quote:
To improve relations with Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels. Irina is the Angel's Representative. So far Irina hasn't gotten that much progress with Ise, but she has her moments. Battle experience wise she isn't that strong now since she lost her Excalibur piece and is now using a mock or fake version of Kiba Holy and Demonic sword which is vastly weaker than the original.

Relationship wise, there is indication that she has a dirty mind. In vol 7 she flick black and white when Ise called her a beautiful girl. Also in vol 9 when Ise landed on her breasts as cushions for his fall she when flicking off as well. She is lovable and is a airhead, I like her character very much. She is what you expect of a Angel, ditsy and innocent (I know it counters what I just mentioned) when she respond to the variety of Ise's sexual encounters with other women such as when she commented that it was amazing when Ise was found with Grayfia both naked and simply just remarked like a 5 year old would do (personnel experience, DO NOT ASK).

I hope she gets progress with her relationship with Ise and develops her powers to be very strong. Like many stated before, it would be interesting if she can switch to fallen and normal Angel like a switch, she is one of the few, no rather the only reincarnation Angel so plenty of loop holes for the author to think of to make the situation even more entertaining.
Ah guess I was right in judging Xenvia being the better of the two combat wise. Even being suprised when she become a Devil, accepting her apoligy to Asia, I knew she'd would become a valuabe edition to the team. Her speed I think to be a little slower than Kiba, but I see her defence being quite higher (shown as to defeating Kiba in a 1 on 1 duel).

well, for Irina I guess I can see how things go, since that's how it is. I kinda like what the Angels have done after diplomaticly acquring the "evil-pieces" technology and making reincarnated angels on cards. I guess the Joker card would be like the mutated peice Rias mentioned about Gasper. But being labled a Joker would be embarassing . Thinking now, Its interesting that Irina got the Ace, because that would either make her the best card in the deck...... or the worst O_O
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen