AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-09, 01:17   Link #21
Lex79

Well, when you have a cute big breasted angel it would be a waste not doing so.
Old 2024-04-13, 09:34   Link #22
Frontier

Shintaro really getting the perks of having an angel for a housemate/wife! She not only cooks, she does your laundry and even stitches up your underwear with cute bears! Which is probably not something a teenage boy ever expects to have happen to them .

Of course the best time for Tsumugi to ponder what happened with Towa is while she's bathing and buck-naked. I love how she rationalizes imagining an angel as because she was so shocked seeing Shintaro with another girl because she loves him too much .

Shintaro isn't sleeping in the same bed as Towa any more? Wuss. Though the least he can do is accept her lunch .

Poor Tsumugi. Gets brave enough to ask him again about her making him lunch, only to see him having a lovey-dovey bento from another girl. Also Shuichi is like no help .

"I'm starting to think I'm a wishy-washy loser." Oh, NOW you figure it out? Though probably best to avoid the scam fortune-teller...even if she was more on-point about his girl problems than he knows .

The moment Takehito Koyasu mentioned his co-worker was there I KNEW he was going to walk in on her changing...and get an eyeful of her in her cherry underwear. Quite the view, and maybe worth a slap, though she's at least decent enough to give him a cold compress and acknowledge her own fault in what happened .

Noel comes off as curt but diligent and respectable, and she's quite cute, though there's more to her than just a stoic pretty face...she's also a Yuki-Onna whose cold powers get the better of her when she gets emotional! So it's basically a Nice Guy and his Cool Female Colleague .

Nice to see Towa getting her workout in on Shintaro's Switch .

Noel has never had friends and has basically been spending her time reading manga and watching anime (can relate) but she's tried hard to make friends and Shintaro actually validates her efforts and accepts her. Now not only are they friends but they're on a first-name basis .

Of course then Towa shows up with her wings out and we get an angel meeting a Yuki-Onna...and then Tsumugi shows up in a pink tracksuit and sees everything...the headache never ends .

The full ED! Featuring cute scenes between Shintaro and the girls in his life, as well as the girls all hanging out! Complete with sundresses, swimsuits, and cute casual clothes !
Old 2024-04-13, 10:25   Link #23
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

MC is unbearable but I'm curious how the harem forms now. Looks like there's still 2 girls to meet before long.
Old 2024-04-13, 13:00   Link #24
Lex79

I wasn't expecting other supernatural girls, now I wonder if the classmate is going to be the only human in the harem, and if the chances for an harem ending did actually increase.
Old 2024-04-14, 19:34   Link #25
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, this guy is kind of exhausting. It wasn't that long, but the amount of time spent obsessing over her washing his underwear was kind of exhausting .

Truly Towa has completely lost track of her mission . Thankfully she's presumably immortal. So she can totally waste days sitting in Shintaro's room just doing nothing much. I presume God didn't set any deadlines on her activities.

My condolences for Tsumugi. She's not even counted by Shintaro as part of his girl troubles. Fallen so hard and she's already lost. I'd say it's fine considering the MC is a total loss. But her other male friend is even worse. So she's really got to expand her social circle a bit.

Also could this guy ever learn to knock before entering a room? Though apparently it keeps getting him harem girls so...maybe this is his master technique? Just walk into every room and claim the girls that cross his path!

It's still obviously going to be Towa's win. But definitely seems like they are going to push a harem into the picture anyways. Guess we'll see how things go when the next two harem members get added to the mix.

Kind of funny how the ED shows how this could be a pretty decent slice of life show if they cut Shintaro out of it .
Old 2024-04-20, 09:37   Link #26
Frontier

An angel, a yuki-onna, and a normal girl all meet at a park...and one guy is stuck in the middle! Good thing Noel just so happens to be an angel-otaku .

Tsumugi, you look good in sweats, don't feel self-conscious! Although I love her jumping from emotinoal extremes..."he's too nice! That's why I love him! But it still bothers me! I KNEW he wasn't getting bento's from his grandma! Wait, I'm the only one he isn't on a first-name basis with!? He has a cute girl as a co-worker? Can I work there too!? Wait, he's living with another girl? Why can't that be me!?" .

Shintaro goes to the trouble of trying to cover for Noel and she just bursts out with the truth and flashes her panties (and admitting he caught her changing) in short order. But she wants to be honest with Shintaro's friends because I guess they're the friends of her friend, and you have to be straight with someone to form meaningful connections. And even Tsumugi admits she wet the bed until the 5th grade, poor girl .

I'm not surprised Shintaro had a nightmare about the government raiding his apartment for Towa, Noel, and some random kappa girl...but Tsumugi couldn't sleep because she knows he's living with another girl. But at least they can relate to each other as two normal people trying to keep a supernatural secret :not:.

Noel is...very enthusiastic in her friendship. Like she can't turn it off and has to be absolute friends with someone to the point where she wants to constantly hang out with them and do friends stuff, right down to being unable to keep it professional at work. I'm not surprised the boss assumed they were dating, though if Noel can't keep her private and professional life separate, she might not be able to work with Shintaro .

I guess Towa can talk to cats! Kind of! And of course she and Tsumugi show up at Shintaro's work and Tsumugi gushes about how hot Shintaro is in work mode while trying to prevent Towa from doing his job .

It's sweet that Towa wants to help Shintaro with his job so he can have more time to spend at home, but he's working for his own sake and he just enjoys having Towa there waiting for him at home .

Meanwhile his boss thinks he's in a love triangle...and Noel just dumped him .
Old 2024-04-20, 21:32   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah, I don't see any issue with Towa admitting to being an angel. That's hardly against her mission and frankly is a legitimate part of it. That she's kind of forgotten while obsessing too much over the MC.

Certainly can officially stamp the harem on this one. My condolences remain to Tsumugi who really has a tough time. Both the childhood friend and the only normal person amidst purely supernatural other options for Shintaro to consider! Good luck there! Sadly the only secret she could offer in this situation was bed wetting...not what I would have gone with. But I approve of her dedication to keep pace with everyone!

Solid episode. Glad the girls are getting chances to interact with each other since that is actually pretty interesting.

And probably a good move for Noel to have shifts for when the MC isn't working. She just can't handle this sort of thing right now.
Old 2024-04-22, 01:47   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

Not sure if it's a love triangle with Noel and Tsumugi or a polygon with Towa. The latter seems more probable just because of the setup, though she seems somewhat oblivious to the situation.
Old 2024-04-22, 16:21   Link #29
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Not sure if it's a love triangle with Noel and Tsumugi or a polygon with Towa. The latter seems more probable just because of the setup, though she seems somewhat oblivious to the situation.
For now I think Noel is just 100% purely interested in friendship and hasn't considered romance at all...even if she's so overzealous in friendship she may as well have a crush on him .
Old 2024-04-27, 09:32   Link #30
Frontier

Nice to see Shintaro and Towa settling into a very blissful domestic life together .

I love how Tsumugi has a relationship chart to keep track of Shintaro and the various supernatural women in his life...all the while Tsumugi is depressed that she has to keep giving him advice on other girls while she's the only normal one. Why did she have to be the non-special childhood friend Heroine!? At least she's super cute and filled with love for Shintaro .

Thank you mom for the donut date tickets! Too bad Tsumugi just can't ask out Shintaro...if she could be that straightforward, she probably would have already confessed by now! Though thankfully the one time she's actually grateful to have Shuichi as a childhood friend is when he manages to get Shintaro to agree to go to Missus D and then bows out because of club activates. Date secured .

I love how Tsumugi calls out the obvious flags of Shintaro meeting a devil or kappa when there are still two girls left of the main cast .

I guess karma works in mysterious ways. Tsumugi gets to spend an hour watching Shintaro's cute sleeping face, but then has to brave the rain with him...and after giving a little boy her umbrella she gets to share one with Shintaro and still enjoy her donut date. I'm glad for Tsumugi .

Noel is as hardcore about anime as she is about her friendship with Shintaro! Even though her ideas about friendship seem to mostly come from fiction, though they both end up enjoying each others' company and having fun .

Noel really appreciates the first person she was able to open up to as a yuki-onna, and she especially finds the time she spends with Shintaro precious as she's so giddy and happy while laying her bed skirtless .

Of course then Shintaro returns home and finds two angels in nothing but towels...Towa and a loli angel girl voiced by Misaki Kuno who immediately slaps him and tries to drag Towa back to Heaven. Girl Trouble never ends !
Old 2024-04-27, 17:41   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Apparently the angel's guidebook needs to have a chapter about not changing in a hallway . That and locking doors.

Tsumugi has a tough spot being the normal one and the reliable one. The kind of friend that Shintaro can constantly turn to while having no clue that she's into him. Girl knows that he's setting flags for more girls to join the harem. She's going to need to develop a super power or some over the top personality quirk to keep up! Of course at least being the reliable girl allows her to spend time with him in that sense. Not an immediate opening and might cause her heartache later, but at least she's not ignored.
Old 2024-04-27, 19:19   Link #32
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Apparently the angel's guidebook needs to have a chapter about not changing in a hallway . That and locking doors.

Tsumugi has a tough spot being the normal one and the reliable one. The kind of friend that Shintaro can constantly turn to while having no clue that she's into him. Girl knows that he's setting flags for more girls to join the harem. She's going to need to develop a super power or some over the top personality quirk to keep up! Of course at least being the reliable girl allows her to spend time with him in that sense. Not an immediate opening and might cause her heartache later, but at least she's not ignored.
Shintaro can't even go into his own apartment at this point .
Old 2024-05-03, 05:10   Link #33
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-03, 16:41   Link #34
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I appreciate the view but the staging makes it look like Shintaro has walked in on Towa for the umpteenth time .
Old 2024-05-04, 09:36   Link #35
Frontier

Find a girl who sings about your favorite food so cutely like Towa! Though Towa doesn't have time to cook for Shintaro because his balcony is a magnet for angels, now including Towa's junior Shiu who is here to drag her back to Heaven .

Shiu is on a mission from God to check on what is going on with Towa, and she wants to bring her back from the den of depravity that is Earth...away from perverts who walk in on you changing like Shintaro before Shiu has to kill them in colorful ways. Though come on Shiu, the apartment post-Towa is actually pretty nice .

Shiu actually does have a point that Towa isn't really doing her mission holed up in Shintaro's apartment and taking care of him...though she's a little overtly harsh on Shintaro. But she can't get in the way of the domestic bliss and happiness they've found in living together .

Thankfully everything is resolved with both angels apologizing to each other and hugging it out...Shiu is basically like a little sister to Towa, but the kind of devilish little sister who flexes when she gets to hug her big sis and her love interest .

At least she's willing to give Shintaro SOME credit, even if she's fully prepared to take him on if he hurts Towa. Though good to know for future reference that angels other than Towa have Color Timers for how long they can stay on Earth, and Shiu will "poof" off mid-threat .

What better way to show Towa more about human life and get her used to living among humans than by going out at night together? Although that's also super couple-y...even if she still doesn't quite understand how street lights work .

I was thinking Shintaro was freaking out too uch about her going on trains...but considering she thinks everything on TV was fake, maybe he had a point .

It's fun to take the train together, though! Especially when you turn it into a shopping date! And even get to enjoy a swan boat with a great view of Towa's legs! I can't believe it took an old couple calling Shintaro out on them being a couple for him to realize it's a date .

Shintaro is a wimp who can't hold Towa's hands because he's self-conscious, but he can apologize to the human race and he can be happy together with Towa at least .
Old 2024-05-04, 10:52   Link #36
Lex79

OK, now I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that yhe annoying little angle never appears again, but I guess I won't be so lucky.
Old 2024-05-04, 17:06   Link #37
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
OK, now I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that yhe annoying little angle never appears again, but I guess I won't be so lucky.
At least she has a time limit .
Old 2024-05-06, 02:29   Link #38
Alchemist007
*Author

At least Towa didn't let her run her mouth forever.