AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings, Take 2 (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 126 11.22%
Lelouch x C.C. 744 66.25%
Lelouch x Kallen 406 36.15%
Lelouch x Shirley 176 15.67%
Lelouch x Millay 65 5.79%
Suzaku x Kallen 150 13.36%
Suzaku x Nunally 102 9.08%
Suzaku x Shirley 46 4.10%
Lloyd x Millay 63 5.61%
Viletta x Ougi 213 18.97%
Rival x Millay 107 9.53%
Lloyd x Cecile 113 10.06%
Schneizel x Cecile 43 3.83%
Cornelia x Guildford 130 11.58%
Other pairings not listed (give who and reason) 78 6.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-13, 11:31   Link #6061
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'd say we have enough to go on to make it clear it's Kallen who is going to be with Lelouch.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-13, 11:31   Link #6062
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
No it didn't. She was glad to see her friend. For someone like her, friends are a precious thing since she is always in that city.
Kaguya is her link to the outside world. Obviously, Kaguya has taught her some "relevant" outside wordly things. I'm pretty sure this much is obvious.
Old 2008-06-13, 11:32   Link #6063
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
Kaguya is her link to the outside world. Obviously, Kaguya has taught her some "relevant" outside wordly things. I'm pretty sure this much is obvious.
What made it obvious? It isn't obvious that Kaguya has taught her anything like you are suggesting.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-13, 11:34   Link #6064
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
I'd say we have enough to go on to make it clear it's Kallen who is going to be with Lelouch.
okay we know kallen wants to be with lelouch but the question is do lelouch wants to be with kallen?
Old 2008-06-13, 11:35   Link #6065
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
okay we know kallen wants to be lelouch but the question is do lelouch wants to be with kallen?
Any reason he wouldn't? She's his only viable option after all.

Old 2008-06-13, 11:35   Link #6066
Bot1
The Supreme Pontiff

Quote:
And even then, on the topic of Kaguya, her love to Zero will also not really be that real, likely. Her true love is the Tian Zi, but you know, politics gotta marry to keep up appearances and all.
well spotted i hadn't thought of that but since the show has had a good deal of pedo pairings i don't see why there shouldn't be some lolixloli too i mean really thats all this show is missing.

AKA Malakith
Old 2008-06-13, 11:36   Link #6067
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh please, that isn't a pairing that is even an option for this show. They are friends and that's all.

Old 2008-06-13, 11:36   Link #6068
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Any reason he wouldn't? She's his only viable option after all.
And are you the director of Lelouch's character?

God-damn, you're one-sided...
Old 2008-06-13, 11:37   Link #6069
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
What made it obvious? It isn't obvious that Kaguya has taught her anything like you are suggesting.
You put 2 loli's in a room together, they're going to do something. I mean, obviously they weren't talking about politics. Why would they in the presence of the Eunuchs? Kaguya isn't an idiot.

And if Kaguya didn't teach her, then it must have been Xing Ke who taught her, and ep 9 pretty much implies they haven't spoken to each other for a while. And obviously the Eunuchs didn't teach her about what to do on wedding night.

Edit;

Quote:
Oh please, that isn't a pairing that is even an option for this show. They are friends and that's all.
As I said earlier, you seem homophobic.
Old 2008-06-13, 11:37   Link #6070
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Maybe so, but that doesn't mean anything for C.C..
Even less for Kallen.

Quote:
What, he said they were just partners with one another. Why not believe him?
>.>

Quote:
Except many viewers don't seem to regard any of C.C.'s scenes as romantic at all. That whole Mao arc for instance pretty much made it clear nothing would happen.
Sure they do, refer back to episode 11 thread.

If anything the Mao arc reinforces that belief, just not in the direct way.

Refer back to episode 15 thread.

Quote:
It's been made clear that her real importance comes after this arc. She'll only become more important than she already is after all this.
No it hasn't, in fact outside of this Arc, she's back to being his bodyguard.

Hmm actually, that's all she's been doing so far.

Quote:
That's the truth. If you are pessimistic, you can't be disappointed because you already are.
I know I know...

P.S - To be continued
Old 2008-06-13, 11:37   Link #6071
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

No, I'm not.

How so? She is the only possible option. Yes, Shirley has feelings for him as well, but she doesn't really have much of a chance at all due to where she stands in the plot.

Old 2008-06-13, 11:38   Link #6072
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
so is kallen and lelouch
Old 2008-06-13, 11:40   Link #6073
Lowell1025

Quote:

You are arguing with someone who doesn't even know he's that someone you are arguing with. Give up
Old 2008-06-13, 11:42   Link #6074
Dream_Traveller
Banned

No, you're not. So, you know, it would be a good favour, Dann, if you stopped preaching fabricated 'Word of God' with your 'proof' being a couple of accidental near-kiss scenes, and a certain amount of blushing. We're nine goddamn episodes in and already you're blasting CC's development, or purported future lack of it which I find grossly erroneous, to hell and back, and stating time and time again that Kallen's the one this, and nobody else has hope that. We have nineteen episodes to go, stuff can change, and you are not the governor of Lelouch as a character, or what path, if any, in romance he takes.

@ Lowell: Always best to try.
Old 2008-06-13, 11:42   Link #6075
Bot1
The Supreme Pontiff

lulu is devoid of any romantic feelings for any of the "pairings" we've seen. kallen has a nice body and makes him kinda horny but thats all. if he will "end up" with anyone its going to be kaguya but the only girl we have seen so far that has had any chance of romance from lulu's side is nunnally, but then again, i don't see why the show shouldn't be able to go that way either. after that we are left with kallen and cc to run off and play with each other.

AKA Malakith
Old 2008-06-13, 11:48   Link #6076
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
You put 2 loli's in a room together, they're going to do something. I mean, obviously they weren't talking about politics. Why would they in the presence of the Eunuchs? Kaguya isn't an idiot.

And if Kaguya didn't teach her, then it must have been Xing Ke who taught her, and ep 9 pretty much implies they haven't spoken to each other for a while. And obviously the Eunuchs didn't teach her about what to do on wedding night.

Edit;

As I said earlier, you seem homophobic.
Since when?

Who said anyone taught her anything? And it was rather clear that this was a political marriage. The Emperor has 108 wives, but it's already been confirmed that most of these he barely ever sees and that they were just marriages for alliances sake.

Arguing against an pairing that has absolutely no evidence at all makes me homophobic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Even less for Kallen.

Sure they do, refer back to episode 11 thread.

If anything the Mao arc reinforces that belief, just not in the direct way.

Refer back to episode 15 thread.

No it hasn't, in fact outside of this Arc, she's back to being his bodyguard.

Hmm actually, that's all she's been doing so far.
How so? If she's critical to the plot than that means she is going to be involved in various aspects of it.

Opinions have changed since then about that scene and others. And just because people saw them as romantic doesn't mean they were ever intended to be meant for any such thing.

Mao pretty much proved she would always pick her contract over something and it also made it appear quite odd for her to love Lelouch after what happened with Mao.

She was always more than a bodyguard. She's his good friend and someone he talks with.

So? That's an important position and guarantees closeness.

Quote:
No, you're not. So, you know, it would be a good favour, Dann, if you stopped preaching fabricated 'Word of God' with your 'proof' being a couple of accidental near-kiss scenes, and a certain amount of blushing. We're nine goddamn episodes in and already you're blasting CC's development, or purported future lack of it which I find grossly erroneous, to hell and back, and stating time and time again that Kallen's the one this, and nobody else has hope that. We have nineteen episodes to go, stuff can change, and you are not the governor of Lelouch as a character, or what path, if any, in romance he takes.

@ Lowell: Always best to try.
Um, we have 16 episodes to go actually. And if they give a scene to some other girl that actually is viable to some degree, then maybe. They haven't though and the focus has been on Kallen. And that focus does not appear to be shifting. There is no other reason for him to be attracted to anyone else. He may not have shown clear attraction to Kallen yet, but she's the only option right now since it's clear he doesn't think of C.C. in any way like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot1 View Post
lulu is devoid of any romantic feelings for any of the "pairings" we've seen. kallen has a nice body and makes him kinda horny but thats all. if he will "end up" with anyone its going to be kaguya but the only girl we have seen so far that has had any chance of romance from lulu's side is nunnally, but then again, i don't see why the show shouldn't be able to go that way either. after that we are left with kallen and cc to run off and play with each other.
When was he ever like that with Kallen? Unless you are speaking of 7.

What gives Kaguya any sort of chance at all? Honestly, what is it?

And C.C. isn't interested in romance at all and there has been no evidence that she and Kallen are even friends.

Old 2008-06-13, 11:53   Link #6077
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Alright, 16. Big whoop.

And here you go again...
Old 2008-06-13, 11:55   Link #6078
nibs

Quote:

Mao pretty much proved she would always pick her contract over something and it also made it appear quite odd for her to love Lelouch after what happened with Mao.
So you support Lelouch x Mao too? What a coincidence, me too!
Old 2008-06-13, 11:57   Link #6079
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

We should just wait for the new ep. After the Shirley arc (PASH! said that ep 11 - 13 will be focused o Shirley). If Kallen has a another Kalulu scene, well, then there could be time for theories. But, until then, we should just relax and wait.

Dann, jsut answer this qquestion with straight answer - do you ship CCxLulu or you don't?
Sorry, i'm just a liltte bit cofused. I love reading your posts but i still don't understand from your actions.
Old 2008-06-13, 12:01   Link #6080
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Um, we have 16 episodes to go actually. And if they give a scene to some other girl that actually is viable to some degree, then maybe.
Dann, going for a maybe? Your defense is crumbling!

Anyway, I agree that it's far to early to claim victory. Give it all at least a few more episodes (beyond those that has already been spoiled at least) before doing any such claims....
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, romance