AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-18, 17:34   Link #201
strategos

People are really getting mad because of nothinh. If people doesnt know this. in the shonen they gave the author a limited space in the shonen jump. Yes everything author has a limited page dor their manga. why did they extended the lle stuff. because probably in japan many naruto fans wrote by popular demando on the tokyo trv forum to explain more of lee operation. it really makes sense. because in the manga u can add everything just the important part. while i anime u can add more than in the manga. why are they puttin jokes on naruto, because it will take a long time before we see anything funny in naruto. To does who read the manga knows that when we get started in the new arc( in episode 104) nothing will be merry.jst a really strong story everything serious. Also the episode 101 to 103 wont affect the series. U could take this episode as special episodes. Like the creator did in Kenshin. 3 to 5 episode of joke then to the main plot.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:52   Link #202
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
To does who read the manga knows that when we get started in the new arc( in episode 104) .
How do you know the new arc will start in episode 104?
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 20:05   Link #203
coash

Quote:
People are really getting mad because of nothinh. If people doesnt know this. in the shonen they gave the author a limited space in the shonen jump. Yes everything author has a limited page dor their manga. why did they extended the lle stuff. because probably in japan many naruto fans wrote by popular demando on the tokyo trv forum to explain more of lee operation. it really makes sense. because in the manga u can add everything just the important part. while i anime u can add more than in the manga. why are they puttin jokes on naruto, because it will take a long time before we see anything funny in naruto. To does who read the manga knows that when we get started in the new arc( in episode 104) nothing will be merry.jst a really strong story everything serious. Also the episode 101 to 103 wont affect the series. U could take this episode as special episodes. Like the creator did in Kenshin. 3 to 5 episode of joke then to the main plot.
man I got a headache from reading this egyptian
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 20:44   Link #204
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist
How do you know the new arc will start in episode 104?
I heard from someone that said that the new arc will begin in episode 105 and he guarenteed it.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 21:46   Link #205
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
I heard from someone that said that the new arc will begin in episode 105 and he guarenteed it.
really? my cousin's friend says he has a friend who's girlfriend is bangin' the head of studio pierrot and she says it will start in 109.

Who to belive!?
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 22:32   Link #206
strategos

How do i know?
well it is easy
take every season, arc or opening of the series
and everyone of them starts after 26 episode has passed
1-26
26 to52
52 to 78
78 to 104
episode 26 is a 2 part episode
just view all the naurto episode and count every episode and when the njew opening starts
the new season, arc or whatever will probably start betweem 103 to 105
I think it will be in 104
BTW
Shonen is the Shonen Jump were all the popular manga chapter appear one a week and it is were naruto appear once a week. And for every series they have a limited space of pages to publish
Old 2004-09-18, 22:47   Link #207
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
How do i know?
well it is easy
take every season, arc or opening of the series
and everyone of them starts after 26 episode has passed
1-26
26 to52
52 to 78
78 to 104
episode 26 is a 2 part episode
just view all the naurto episode and count every episode and when the njew opening starts
the new season, arc or whatever will probably start betweem 103 to 105
I think it will be in 104
BTW
Shonen is the Shonen Jump were all the popular manga chapter appear one a week and it is were naruto appear once a week. And for every series they have a limited space of pages to publish
Naruto does not have seasons dear lad, it just one ongoing story, I think Hunter said the same thing somewhere else..
Old 2004-09-18, 22:54   Link #208
blahblahmaster

I enjoyed the episode and it was funny, but just like other things in life.. It was just a temporary pleasure..

Now the continuity is all screwed up and I'm wondering how the heck they're gonna fit everything together.
blahblahmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 22:59   Link #209
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Naruto does not have seasons dear lad, it just one ongoing story, I think Hunter said the same thing somewhere else..
Called what ever u like it, but every 26 episode is about a differente topic in the same linear time.
the first 26 is about Naruto and his first mission
second 26 episode is the begginin of the chunnin exam, the survival test and the special tornement.
third 26 episodes is Naruto training, the official tornement and the gaara fight
fourth 26 episode is Is the death of Hokage, and the search for a new Hokage, and Naruto training
and if u do the math
26= first season, arc, saga what ever
26 + 26 = 52
52 + 26 = 78
78 + 26 = 104
If u see the new opening like Haruko, Little by little, and Go also started after 26 episode passed. ANd it is season, because if u see the Naruto episode complely until the next preview once they said "the new season of anruto will start ...."
u can called arc, season or saga or what ever but a "new" story or chapter in Naruto story line starts every 26 episodes.
Old 2004-09-19, 00:59   Link #210
Enodu_2

I think I have read enough "stop watching Naruto" posts.
Enodu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 01:54   Link #211
???_HUSTLER_???

Take what you get, be happy and stfu

I just can't understand all you people who doesn't like that the anime doesn't always follow the manga. I actually like to not know everything that happens. In fact I am kicking myself for being a weakling who couldn't stop reading the manga. In addition we must consider the fact that the anime just CAN NOT cath up with the manga, so the only option to filler episodes are the extremely interesting "no-episode-at-all" episodes. I'd bet you like those, eh? It would force you to do something different for a change. But don't worry, the light outside wont't make you catch on fire. =P
Im just trying to be happy with every episode that comes out, maybe the episodes aren't as breathtaking as when I first started watching, (ah, those were the good ol' days) but Naruto is still one of the highlights of my week. Be happy with what you get, you'll never know when the license-ghost might reveal itself.

A funny moment that I didn't see anyone mention so far was when Sasuke comes back from spying on Kakashi and says "I got tired of trailing him" Well my young shinobi, it's not just your big bro who ownz j0 =P It's not even out of his character, because he's not the kind to easily admit his own defeat. And the ? shinobis was so hilarious that I dedicated my nick to them. Poor guy, love can be so cruel sometimes. I wonder if Kakashi scored that night. And if he did, did he take off his mask?
???_HUSTLER_??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 04:39   Link #212
odoriman

Thumbs up

Wow, that was the best episode ever! Ever! I was laughing so much. The giant punching glove was over the line though, in my opinion. I didn't understand what was going on in that scene with the glove and the snow.

I don't know why the people are whining about filler. This episode really adds to the story. It shows the camaraderie and bonding between team 7. Team 7 are still kids after all and they should act like kids sometimes. And, it will help later when they talk about the freindship issue.

If people are annoyed that other people are whining about filler, or tired of people saying stop watching Naruto, maybe they should reconsider visiting internet forums?
odoriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 05:13   Link #213
Shenlong

Tonight was great fun, watched Samurai Champloo ep 15 and laughed my ass off.
Watched this so called Naruto "filler" episode and laughed my ass off again.
Last of all I get to come here and skim through pages of Narutards bitching and whining and laughed even more.

Sorry kiddies, Naruto is a kiddie show. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, you are addcited to a children's animation and living in denial lol
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 06:44   Link #214
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenlong
Tonight was great fun, watched Samurai Champloo ep 15 and laughed my ass off.
Watched this so called Naruto "filler" episode and laughed my ass off again.
Last of all I get to come here and skim through pages of Narutards bitching and whining and laughed even more.

Sorry kiddies, Naruto is a kiddie show. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, you are addcited to a children's animation and living in denial lol
How can I be living in denial? I can't even swim.

Seriously though....Just call me Peter Pan.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 06:46   Link #215
dark-alchemist
i prefer udon to ramen!

well.. what i did was to read manga for the story, and download its anime if its not in the manga.. which are filler episodes. reason i download this episode is because they cant put a 4 page story into a 20 minutes show! lol.. so i expected more.. and yup, overall i'm happy with it! didn't expect the ending would turn out like that but it was super funny LOL! kakashi in his 'not-manly' voice cracks me up.

and yah, i think its not the time for filler.. considering the gap between manga and anime is way too FAR.. thou you know i know we know, anime will NEVER catch up with manga, but the gap is simply too FAARR...
dark-alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 07:16   Link #216
mindspank
Ero-Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
Why can't you appreciate our opinions? Well?

These Naruto Episode threads are all the same. Someone likes the episode and he says it, then someone doesn't like it and he says it. Then there is always someone saying "you should quit watching Naruto". If someone doesn't like one episode does that make him an ass or a Naruto hater?

We all have our opinions and we have the right to say them, respect them.
You're right, we can't expect more from you kids. You want DBZ all over the place 24/7. No character progression, only stocked brain-washed action. The reason to why people complain about you complaining is because you don't give constructive criticism.
mindspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 08:17   Link #217
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspank
You're right, we can't expect more from you kids. You want DBZ all over the place 24/7. No character progression, only stocked brain-washed action. The reason to why people complain about you complaining is because you don't give constructive criticism.
DBZ all over the place? Where the hell did you get that one? Have I ever said that I wan't only action? Please quote me if I have, if I haven't then just shut up.

I have no problem with drama or comedy when it's good and made well, I just didn't like this episode so sue me. And like I said, If I wan't a giant boxing glove hitting someone then I'm going to watch Warner Bros cartoons, not Naruto.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 08:47   Link #218
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
How can I be living in denial? I can't even swim.

Seriously though....Just call me Peter Pan.
So, it's out... Shay is Michael Jackson!
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 10:04   Link #219
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspank
Ah fanboydom is out of control lately! Late its ok if you didn't like this ep., it was silly, I liked it alot, but if you didn't you can still watch the series! Its ok, we cool. Some people think in black and white and you can't change that, so don't bother.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 10:30   Link #220
Shenlong

Seriously, this filler actually makes more sence in a way

Spoiler:

Camaraderie from the battlefield is nice and all but too far beyond my normal experience, I can't really relate to it. But doing stupid shit with your best friends.. feels way more *real* to me. I know I did plenty of that back when I was in highschool/junior high
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote