AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2013-05-06, 07:29   Link #1
Haiprbim
Banned

New Forum or Sub-Forum: Producers

Hello and welcome to the New Forum or Sub-Forum: Producers suggestion & discussion thread.

I've created a few suggestion threads up to date already, so the first thing that I would like to point out is that this is a discussion thread. That means that I do not want my ideas to be in-put directly, but want to come up with a solution, that being a change or not, with the rest of the AnimeSuki community.

Although it may seem like quite a big step, I would like to suggest a creation of a new Forum or Sub-Forum called Producers.

In there, any news about the following could go:
  • Authors/Writers (Light Novels & Manga)
  • Illustrators (Light Novels & Manga)
  • Publishers (Light Novels & Manga)
  • Imprint-ers (Light Novels & Manga)
  • Magazines (Manga)
  • Studios (Anime)
  • Music Creators (Anime)
  • Directors (Anime)
The Forum or Sub-Forum itself, you could say, would be more like "Behind The Scenes", focusing on the production and developement team rather than the product itself, but of course, we could relate to the product as well.
As I've seen around, there are quite a lot of things we could chat/discuss about there, bringing up speculations for possible Second Seasons, ... on short, keeping members of AnimeSuki up to date about what the producers' current movements are.

What are your thoughts about this?
Please, when responding to this thread, either agreeing with it, being against, or trying to add something, focus on the major point in your post first, then the minor ones.
Example: Try not to start on how the name/title of the Forum/Sub-Forum could better be Production Teams than Producers, try to include that in the end.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 09:41   Link #2
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

We have been discussing about Kamachi in the Toaru Subforum and Kawakami in the Horizon Subforum. I don't think we need a separate forum just to talk about them.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 13:02   Link #3
Haiprbim
Banned

Well, those are just two Authors.
The whole Forum or Sub-Forum would not just spin around the two, but many more, and not just Authors themselves, although the main info usually comes from them.
As I've said, the Forum/Sub-Forum would focus more on "Behind The Scenes" of what is going on there, it would not be (or it may be, but that was not the general idea) directly related to the product.

I think you misunderstood the majority of things that could be discussed there, but still, thank-you very much for sharing your opinion.
Old 2013-05-06, 14:24   Link #4
relentlessflame

*Administrator

In the proposed re-organization (currently under review), there is a sub-forum proposed for "Companies, Staff, Merchandise, and Metrics". I think all of this "Producers" category can fit into this proposed sub-forum. This section also has the same sort of "Behind the Scenes" connotation.
Old 2013-05-06, 23:49   Link #5
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In the proposed re-organization (currently under review), there is a sub-forum proposed for "Companies, Staff, Merchandise, and Metrics". I think all of this "Producers" category can fit into this proposed sub-forum. This section also has the same sort of "Behind the Scenes" connotation.
Yeah, that fits it perfectly.
It seems I have missed that part of the re-organization you have shown on that other thread. (If you have, of course, let me check that out again)

Last edited by Haiprbim; 2013-05-08 at 06:35.

Tags
producers, staff, teams