Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-29, 00:57   Link #241
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Tsubasa Yonaga (Chihayafuru, Free!, OoFuri, Shugo Chara among many, many others).

I was rather happy to hear his voice myself.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 17:07   Link #242
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Tsubasa Yonaga (Chihayafuru, Free!, OoFuri, Shugo Chara among many, many others).
No wonder he sounds familar.

It's Nagisa(Free)
Old 2013-09-01, 14:30   Link #243
kuromitsu

Woah, woah! Ishida Akira and Morita Masakazu? In a two-parter?? Thank you, casting people! (And Sasaki Nozomu - when was the last time I heard him?)

Even though the story is not finished yet, it has the chance to become one of the best stories in the series. Just one thing...

Spoiler for ep 9:

There was a brief mention of the overarching(?) plot(??) so perhaps that's what they'll be dealing with in the last two episodes. Unless a miracle happens and we get a third season. (Hey, I can hope.)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 19:12   Link #244
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Sasaki Nozomu...now there's a blast from the past.
Old 2013-09-01, 23:51   Link #245
Kakkou
Tch.

ショタお風呂サービスごちそうさまでした!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised this turned out to be a two parter like Daikaku's.

Spoiler for episode 9:

Speaking of blasts from the past:

Feels like forever since I've seen this hands in the air reaction in anime!

Also nice censorship.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2013-09-02 at 01:39.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 05:08   Link #246
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sasaki Nozomu, he is still around? Wow.
And.... they cut off a lot of stuff again....

Spoiler for manga:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 14:40   Link #247
ookamigirl

More about Shinobu..
Who knew the kid was anything but ordinary.
It was a pretty interesting story too.
Ao made an appearance as well.
It's been a while since this anime had such a nice episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 17:16   Link #248
mistress_kisara

The "balls" joke was funny LOL :P Shinobu's story was interesting and I can't wait until the eight gather..
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 20:30   Link #249
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

This episode was okay. LOL at the balls joke
Spoiler:

Stupid question, but who did Sakaki voice...Hazuki or the Fox demon? They both sound familar...
Old 2013-09-08, 19:48   Link #250
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Woah, woah! Ishida Akira and Morita Masakazu? In a two-parter?? Thank you, casting people! (And Sasaki Nozomu - when was the last time I heard him?)

Even though the story is not finished yet, it has the chance to become one of the best stories in the series. Just one thing...

Spoiler for ep 9:

There was a brief mention of the overarching(?) plot(??) so perhaps that's what they'll be dealing with in the last two episodes. Unless a miracle happens and we get a third season. (Hey, I can hope.)
I had a couple of hours to kill at work until I needed to head to my night class, so decided to catch up on some episodes this one included. Of course this would be the episode where two clearly naked per-pubscent looking boys are bathing. Personally I didn't mind the view, *is stoned* but I'm so glad no one walked in at that time. lol Of course I definitely wouldn't have mind the other characters you mentioned being in there either.

I knew I recognized their voices (Ishida Akira and Morita Masakazu), but I can never remember their names. Which is funny considering I'm a Kaworu and Barnaby fan.

shmaster every time you mention the stuff they left out it really makes me wish I could read Japanese better. Speaking of which compared to the manga what volume/chapter is the anime at?
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 21:44   Link #251
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Ichigo's VA was in this?!

I didn't even notice....
Old 2013-09-09, 05:16   Link #252
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Crap, did I just see more original development?
Nui's arc is going to get skipped at this rate. Most likely the flash back arc too.
Old 2013-09-09, 06:23   Link #253
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Nui's arc is going to get skipped at this rate. Most likely the flash back arc too.
Well we're lucky enough the show was split cour from the start and I doubt it'll get anymore seasons after this so I guess they're working towards an anime original ending.
Old 2013-09-09, 17:02   Link #254
kuromitsu

I'm not sure I should be happy that apparently Morita Masakazu will have some more lines, or sad because I know it's going to be really cruel... :/

This story was heartbreaking all around, by now I really want to punch shadow!Sousuke. I hope someone will kick his ass really hard, and he won't get away with being a jerkass by fusing back together with Sousuke or something like that. Not that Sousuke himself is doing very well on his own, though...

At least we have yet another pet in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Well there's two (or three?) more episodes remaining. Unless they want to end like Blood Lad they'll have to go for something original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I knew I recognized their voices (Ishida Akira and Morita Masakazu), but I can never remember their names. Which is funny considering I'm a Kaworu and Barnaby fan.
Ishida's voice is pretty distinctive... Morita wasn't using his Barnaby voice, though.
Old 2013-09-09, 21:28   Link #255
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
This story was heartbreaking all around, by now I really want to punch shadow!Sousuke. I hope someone will kick his ass really hard, and he won't get away with being a jerkass by fusing back together with Sousuke or something like that. Not that Sousuke himself is doing very well on his own, though...
Why not both? Kick his ass really hard and then force him to fuse with Sousuke (because he clearly needs to at this point).
Old 2013-09-10, 20:52   Link #256
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Just when I was actually warming up to Ao/Black Sousuke,
Spoiler:

I'm guessing the last two episodes will be some type of battle with Ao/Nun and Satomi with the Eight?
Old 2013-09-11, 04:23   Link #257
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I pray really hard that they can stuff some flash back in there.
I really don't want the evil nun end up as a one dimensional villain with no exposition.
They really have to show us how screwed up is her mind and why she ends up that way.
Old 2013-09-16, 17:11   Link #258
kuromitsu

Well, I guess this is the last arc. I liked the get-together at the beginning, it had some great moments, especially the wishes (oh, Genpachi xD also, if you only knew...) and the gang's reaction to Daikaku's third eye. I also continue to adore the shadow-eaters and Megu. I wish there was more Megu, I love how the brothers came to treat it like it was a pet. xD

Finally the story touches on the relationship between Rio and Shino once again. I wonder if we'll see adult!Shino in the last episodes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Just when I was actually warming up to Ao/Black Sousuke,
Spoiler:
And technically Ichigo tengu is not even dead, more like a zombie. Gah, this is going to hurt a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Why not both? Kick his ass really hard and then force him to fuse with Sousuke (because he clearly needs to at this point).
Well OK, I can live with that. But they must kick his ass really hard, none of that getting away with everything because he luuurrves Shino and/or he has an angsty past.
Old 2013-09-17, 13:06   Link #259
ookamigirl

Sousuke is starting to feel the effects of his double Ao.
Looks like things are moving forward again, but slowly.
Somehow it seems strange things are happening.
Maybe we'll get to see some action soon.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 02:00   Link #260
ginger02

Something I love about the show is despite it having a central cast of one sex, I still really enjoy the characters and overall feel. Often times I'm not crazy about animes that are too heavily dominated by one sex. Usually the characters in those cases are stereotypical and bore me a bit, but I like Hakkenden's.

Question though. A couple episodes ago when Akihiko faded to dust while his mother was holding him, she seemed to know what was coming? Did I miss a detail, or was that just mother's intuition?
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo, supernatural