AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-21, 11:39   Link #241
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

Yes, he does.
Old 2008-09-27, 23:07   Link #242
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Nobody, no matter what he or she has done, deserves death. Watching this show however, I can't help not to cheer on for his death. I actually think that just death is not enough for him. He needs to be tortured by cannibals. Eat his flesh in front of his eyes, then let him heal, and do it again over and over. Break all four limbs, and when signs of limb recovery appears, break them again. Don't cut his balls off, just kick it in an interval. Cutting the dick halfway is a good idea though. He needs to be tortured like that for the rest of his life. Also if he's about to die, treat him so he doesn't die (and keep suffering).

While Sekai clearly took part in this, I think it's ultimately Makoto's responsibility. Those random girls also weren't blameless, but the responsibility is still ultimately Makoto's. He could have DECLINED or REJECTED them. If his love for Kotonoha was real, that is. But in the end, he just wants to have sex. I doubt that he sincerely apologized to Kotonoha in ep 11. He most likely did that just so he can start having sex with her. I seriously doubt that even if Sekai didn't decide to kill him and just flee somewhere, that he will seriously love Kotonoha. When those sexual temptations arise again, he'll probably multiple-time her again like he did before. The way he treated Sekai also pissed me off. He could have at least showed some concern.

Some of you think that he's just a hormonal teenager, and that no one would be able to resist such temptations. However, if he truly loved Kotonoha or Sekai (as in true love, not lust), he should be able to resist ("Sorry but I have a girlfriend so I can't do this"). Love gives people the strength to resist temptations, because you'd then think of the consequences of the stuff you do related to what might happen to your loved one. Also love gives people the strength to try to live purely, and justly.

A high schooler is old enough to know the consequences of the stuff he did. He doesn't deserve death, but if he's to be a real person, I want him dead.

Also don't bring law related stuff to this thread. You didn't make the law, and therefore the law isn't your opinion. We want your opinion, not the law's opinion. It can't even be used as a measuring standard since it's not perfect (made by imperfect, human hands).

The Sword Knight, Signum. I am the soul,
and the fiery demonic sword is Lævateinn

Old 2008-09-28, 07:33   Link #243
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Sure, but whoever said he was in love with any of them? He's not even sincere with himself anywhere... his love fluctuates wildly. So, I don't believe he was in love with anyone, ever. Just infatuated. Maybe he actually warmed up to Kotonoha in the end, maybe not... we'll never know, in the anime, anyway.

Still don't think he deserves to die, tho. Maybe get beat up a bit, lose a few limbs... but death? No. That's just too much.

Old 2008-09-30, 09:28   Link #244
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
The only one who deserved some sort of higher punishment such as imprisonment was Taisuke the rapist (consent isn't assumed, I don't care for his ignorance), but sadly, he got away scot free.

Makoto just deserved to be left alone to reflect in his actions. It's a pity that when he looked like sorting it out he was stabbed to death...though I can't say I sympathized that much, either.
Old 2008-10-04, 22:36   Link #245
anime ronin
death by animeoverdos X_X

wow why does everyone keep calling taisuke a rapist? its not like kotonoha resisted, tho it does suck that he was her first. kinda just spoiled her image

PIRATES DOCKING 6!!! GIANT ROBOT SOLDIER!!! BIG EMPEROR!!!
Old 2008-10-05, 06:32   Link #246
jillybutt

YES he does!! I totally forgot about Taisuke character...but yeah, ignorance is bliss.
I really liked Sekai after she stabbed him to death
Old 2008-10-05, 06:41   Link #247
Solafighter
Hige

Let see, what mr. bush says to it ....
Spoiler for picture:

Oh...

Just kidding.
Old 2008-10-05, 06:42   Link #248
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

My answer.

Spoiler for Makoto:
Old 2008-10-05, 07:30   Link #249
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Nice image. Makoto with Ai.
Old 2008-10-05, 10:39   Link #250
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime ronin View Post
wow why does everyone keep calling taisuke a rapist? its not like kotonoha resisted, tho it does suck that he was her first. kinda just spoiled her image
Because consent isn't assumed, it has to be given. She was not in the right frame of mind to give consent, hence he's a rapist.
Old 2008-10-05, 15:01   Link #251
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
HAHA!!!...

So I guess she was willing to have sex with him then...wow...my mind just imploded...

She was forced into having sex with him hence he is a rapist. I can't see it any other way and crap like "she didn't resist" means nothing if she can't. Like AvatarST said, she wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-10-05, 17:19   Link #252
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory Area View Post
My answer.

Spoiler for Makoto:

ei! ive got something here like that xD try seeing

Spoiler for makoto enma:

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
Old 2008-10-05, 20:38   Link #253
RenaFuura

I believe that really bad mental pain would be a good punishment for him.
Old 2008-10-06, 04:34   Link #254
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Come on, dude, which century are you living in?

Nowadays, in order for a man not to be considered a rapist when he sleeps with a girl, he needs to get a written consent signed by her in the presence of a notary in City Hall, officially stamped and sealed, so that there is no question as for the veracity of the document. The signing must also be attended by at least two other witnesses, one for each side to testify that both the guy and the girl are indeed willing to do it. Furthermore, the guy needs to see a written statement from a licensed psychiatrist to certify that the girl is of a sound mind when agreeing to participate in the sexual intercourse, as well as the results of an alcohol test provided by the local police office, in order to make sure the girl is not under the influence.

Obviously Taisuke fails in more than half of the above requirements, thus proving to any sane person that he is indeed a rapist and deserves to be punished most severely in order not to endanger further girls in the future with his deplorable behavior.

Case closed!

P.S. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. The sheer absurdity of today's laws concerning sexual assault and rape just make me wonder whether I should laugh or cry. It seems like the only certain way not to be accused of rape nowadays is to practice abstinence.
Old 2008-10-06, 11:39   Link #255
koolace
Wants a cookie!!

Send a message via AIM to koolace Send a message via Yahoo to koolace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
P.S. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. The sheer absurdity of today's laws concerning sexual assault and rape just make me wonder whether I should laugh or cry. It seems like the only certain way not to be accused of rape nowadays is to practice abstinence.
seriously...
Old 2008-10-11, 04:34   Link #256
XenophunK
INACTIVITY

Send a message via MSN to XenophunK
Hmm...

His limbs need to be cut off, including his genitals, and he should be forced to eat himself until he dies, which then rabid animals and cannibals eat what's left.

Last edited by XenophunK; 2008-10-11 at 04:35. Reason: how can he be eaten alive if he's already dead?
Old 2008-10-12, 10:15   Link #257
tehjoker
It's all useless.

He needs to at least ask for forgiveness before he died!

After that, Diablo can take him.
Old 2008-10-14, 17:32   Link #258
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Ok, let me get this straight, you saying you hate Makoto and want to kill him because he is a lucky guy, a bunch of girls are behind him and he actually DOES something about it?

I would like to say how much I disagree with that. School Days is the first romance anime that ACUALLY seems like a NORMAL anime about life. Say, you prefer couple like Saito and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima? Honestly, if I were to be Saito, I would have murdered Louise the first day she touched me with the friggin whip. Or say, you prefer stories like that one in Ichigo 100%? Where Yunpei has a bunch of girls behind him, they even jump on him, flirt with him all the time and he does absolutely nothing?
Old 2008-10-14, 18:00   Link #259
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Well, it IS like in real life, but haven't you ever wanted to kill someone in real life?
Old 2008-10-21, 02:07   Link #260
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Well, it IS like in real life, but haven't you ever wanted to kill someone in real life?
Yes if you really are that mental or that emotionally unstable until knifing someone in the stomach is all you can think of. Still, I think Makoto does not deserve to die. Instead, let him be subjected to pain like.......I dunno, hitting him in the head with a sledgehammer.
Closed Thread