AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-09-17, 00:11   Link #181
colorles
kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
YesAsia, PlayAsia, and Himeya will ship any promotional items with the game, as long as you order the version that comes with the items. Make sure that your store of choice offers the limited edition of the game. YesAsia can be very overpriced though; their figures and electronics are 200% more than retail sometimes, not sure about games.
or jus burn em' shhhhhhh

colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 00:13   Link #182
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I have always wanted to play the game Idolmaster for some reason.. But wherever I look its not there, and there is no english torrent files on any sites that I visit
Old 2010-09-19, 23:56   Link #183
LMF

Torrenting
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 11:48   Link #184
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I have always wanted to play the game Idolmaster for some reason.. But wherever I look its not there, and there is no english torrent files on any sites that I visit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMF View Post
Torrenting
That and pretty sure namco bandai 360 games are region locked. So you need an asian or japanese 360 and the game.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 22:38   Link #185
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
or jus burn em' shhhhhhh

But you can't get the omake goodies when you illegally download, hur hur. Don't do it kids, just buy a real copy.
Quote:
Knowing that you'll import a legal copy of the game like the good samaritan you are, you have three choices:
1. **** an existing Xbox 360. You can't go online though, or Microsoft will find out your 360 is ****ped and refuse to let you access the network.

2. Buy a Japanese 360. Best way, since you can go online too, but the most expensive, since importing it will shoot the price up. They might also have region free 360s (I know they had region free PS2s), but those cost more from the get go.

3. Just buy Idolmaster PSP. No region workarounds, works on any PSP, and you can go online with no problems too. The best way unless you want to plunk down some serious cash or sacrifice some gameplay elements.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-09-20 at 22:48.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 08:20   Link #186
Aaerul

I am trying to purchase a new copy of PSP game Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo -Tenohira no Rakuen- (Regular Edition). The game is out of stock everywhere. I tried all the usual places, Playasia, Yesasia, Himeyashop, Ebay.com. Am I just out of luck?
Aaerul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 07:23   Link #187
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quick question, I'm importing the American special edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia to the United Kingdom, however I'm worried about being charged a huge amount extra via customs, so I was wondering if I have to declare the parcel or will Nippon Ichi Software America cover that for me?

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 08:15   Link #188
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Quick question, I'm importing the American special edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia to the United Kingdom, however I'm worried about being charged a huge amount extra via customs, so I was wondering if I have to declare the parcel or will Nippon Ichi Software America cover that for me?
They'll do all that (they have to do that) and yes you will be charged a lot depending on who is delivering it since royal fail and parcel farce will charge between £8 and £10 or so in handling charges, but all the courier companies will charge a lot more and that's before they add the import duty on top.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 08:46   Link #189
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
They'll do all that (they have to do that) and yes you will be charged a lot depending on who is delivering it since royal fail and parcel farce will charge between £8 and £10 or so in handling charges, but all the courier companies will charge a lot more and that's before they add the import duty on top.
Royal mail will handle it, since I've gone with the USPS for the delivery.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 08:53   Link #190
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Royal mail will handle it, since I've gone with the USPS for the delivery.
In that case if NISA doesn't declare the value of the item as being lower then the £18 limit before import duties are added then you'll most likely be expecting a card through the door asking to go to your local sorting office to pay the import charges which will be around £20 or so before they will give you your item.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 16:15   Link #191
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
What up guys? I have a small problem. I went to ShopHimeya for the first time in a while and it appears that the site isn't up and with that leaves me with no way to purchase my ero-games.....

Where can I go now if I wanted to PURCHASE Ero-games?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 23:14   Link #192
lightningfire
gamer

Quote:
yes the game is one of the rare ones you can find on the net.
idolmaster2 is also out already, but its only exclusive for xbox360, so you probably might need a jap version of xbox to play it too
It’s a matter of keeping close the pain that causes you harm
lightningfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 02:48   Link #193
Rinia

Just a quick question, where is the best place to buy/sell/trade games online (specifically visual novels)? I'm in Australia, so are there places that will allow you to buy/sell/trade or whatever internationally? I had a look through the thread but couldn't see any place that allows you to sell/trade your own for someone else's and I've really not played VN's or frequented any forums in a while so I'm not really up-to-date with these things...
Rinia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 20:03   Link #194
caddyalan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinia View Post
Just a quick question, where is the best place to buy/sell/trade games online (specifically visual novels)? (
Sorry this reply took so long. If you're interested in translated or untranslated visual novels sold on CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs, then J-List is one of the better sources. Their selection often changes, so check back in if you're looking for a rare product. Also, if you're concerned about the legality of J-List's adult products in your nation, then be sure to ask their staff.

Likewise, Mangagamer sells its own visual novels in English. Nearly all their products are Windows only, and can't be traded or re-sold. And many are adults only.

As for visual novels written in English, you can support independent creators if you buy from sites such as Winter Wolves, Hanako Games, Zeiva Inc, Moacube, and Sakevisual. Also, you'll find the complex romance game Shira Oka on several portals, such as Gamersgate and Impulse Driven.

There's some good freeware that's been translated and written in English. Be sure to browse Insani.org (especially the Altogether section), as well as the Renai Archives.
caddyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 11:32   Link #195
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinia View Post
Just a quick question, where is the best place to buy/sell/trade games online (specifically visual novels)? I'm in Australia, so are there places that will allow you to buy/sell/trade or whatever internationally? I had a look through the thread but couldn't see any place that allows you to sell/trade your own for someone else's and I've really not played VN's or frequented any forums in a while so I'm not really up-to-date with these things...
eBay's a cool place to buy and sell games from. Decent prices, but don't get caught in the trap of "Super Awesome Because it's from Japan" items that add a huge premium to prices for no reason other than to swindle you. VNs can fall into that trap sometimes, but not always.

For trading, I don't know about any online swap meet sites or anything. Maybe you could join a Japan/VN enthusiast forum and advertise there. Try gemot encubed.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 03:49   Link #196
Shinji01

For those of you who want to download Japanese anime-esque game apps, you can play japanese android apps through G-Gee US.

I love Chameleon War and Labyrinth of the Goblin/鬼の哭く島.
Shinji01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 13:55   Link #197
Blanchimont

I need a bit of help...

I've been hunting for an official copy of Chas;HEAd(PC) for a while now but no luck so far. And I've probably gone through every English-language site mentioned in this half of this thread.

Well, it may have a few years on it (released April 2008) but not so old it should have disappeared altogether? Any clues?

I did have better luck finding Steins;Gate(PC) but then again, that game is only half as old (August 2010).

Edit; Found it. (A used copy on PaletWeb. I´ll manage with that...)

Last edited by Blanchimont; 2012-02-02 at 10:20.
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 22:34   Link #198
tava5914
Hammer Space Pirate

d(+-+)b

thank for the info i have been looking for some games related to anime, could anyone tell if there are games related to these anime;
1. Code Geass
2. Soul Eater
3. Full Metal Alchemist
and any other good games.
tava5914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 06:13   Link #199
Thany
Unfair

I believe DLSite Pro accepts non-Japanese credit cards for those who'd like to buy digital copies.
Old 2012-02-08, 21:38   Link #200
Tetsamaru
Apiring Manga-ka

Sheesh, this is getting so hard i actually need to ask for help.

Anyone know of any more online websites that sell Japanese Eroge?

I already know about Jbox-Jlist and Mangagamer. Those sites specialize in english translated japanese eroge which I already played the original japanese version for anyway.

I'm running out of places to buy raw Japanese Eroge.

Himeyashop(bless them) is out of business.
Nippon-export seems to be on some maintenance FOREVER.
Palet-web is more for just Doujin games
PlayAsia and other websites that import games only import console games not PC games.

I can't believe i'm out of options here.
I suppose there is http://www.dlsite.com but I prefer physical copies of my games, not just data.

Last edited by Tetsamaru; 2012-02-08 at 22:31.
Tetsamaru is offline   Reply With Quote