AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-04-14, 19:12   Link #4481
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She propelled in the direction they were originally headed so it worked out that way. And wow, Wendy was incredibly cute in this one. I worry for myself... Anyway, it was nostalgic to see the JBG in action again, even if it kinda sucked... Oh well, on to bigger and better things.
Old 2012-04-14, 23:53   Link #4482
sergel02

^ Bigger and better butts maybe?

No?

It was so funny seeing Wendy using her breath attack like that. Also loved the part of Lucy and Happy and Carla falling in the water like that lol.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 09:01   Link #4483
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Yeah, nobody falls to their doom better than Lucy.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 22:06   Link #4484
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
I think its safe to say this episode was worse then the curry of life (naruto filler)... Im not 100% sure but im not willing to watch the curry of life again to find out.
lolol, this episode was DEFINITELY worse than the curry of life episode. Why? Because the curry of life episode starred Rock Lee, which can never be a total fail. (BTW, I have no idea why I just phrased this like Shino...gah...with stop with the Narutard references in the FT forum...) :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post
Yeah, nobody falls to their doom better than Lucy.
Heehee.

Why didn't Lucy do anything useful this whole episode? Besides, like, summon Plu who smote the butt bad guys with his cuteness....WTF?

This episode felt like it was based on a BAD fanfic...T-T
Old 2012-04-15, 22:35   Link #4485
sergel02

I was waiting for Plue to stab one of their butts with his nose. Disappointed it didn't happen =(

BTW, so i umm just watched episode 48 dub. I didn't watch the original. But in it it shows igneel talking to some glowing orb thingy. Does that mean he's still alive? Because so far many people seem to assume he's missing somewhere or dead.

Last edited by sergel02; 2012-04-16 at 02:25.
Old 2012-04-16, 07:33   Link #4486
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
I was waiting for Plue to stab one of their butts with his nose. Disappointed it didn't happen =(

BTW, so i umm just watched episode 48 dub. I didn't watch the original. But in it it shows igneel talking to some glowing orb thingy. Does that mean he's still alive? Because so far many people seem to assume he's missing somewhere or dead.
Anyone who's watched the anime saw that scene and should realize that Igneel ain't dead. Then again it was nearly 100 episodes ago so people probably forgot.

Actually the anime gave something away that the manga didn't in that scene... I wonder if Funimation did the voice casting properly...
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 09:00   Link #4487
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post
Actually the anime gave something away that the manga didn't in that scene... I wonder if Funimation did the voice casting properly...
Nope, they probably didn't even realize it. Their knowledge is limited to the English manga they purchase, sadly. I mean, there are only so many Japanese voice actors who voice different characters, and not just Edolas counterparts (Levy/Romeo, Macao/Jet, Warren/Wakaba, Aria/Duke Everlue, Jose/Byro, Wally/Hoteye, Ultear/Ur/Virgo, Plue/Meldy, Nadi/Rustyrose, Eve/Angel, Loke/Scorpio/Toby, Cancer/Alzack/Bora/Rustyrose, etc.), so it's only natural they'd think that the fact that Porlyusica and Grandine being voiced by the same person was just another one of those things. But then again, there's something about it that can work to their advantage:

Spoiler for Voice:

And don't let yourself think that a mistake like this will ruin the whole dub, because it's still awesome as hell. I hope they'll get seasons 2 and 3.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 18:02   Link #4488
chaos_animagic

BTW... why does Natsu's "Barf" face...

Looks like...

Spoiler for Buttface:

Also...

In a way... the Ultimate Butt Gas Art... might be the "strongest" move ever... (not to mention you can hear a "BLLLUUUU" Sound from like a mile away... LOL)

And yes... Lucy falling is the ultimate Drama.

And Windy is sooo cute...

This episode is actually pretty awesome... since I already saw the RAVE version before, LOL (and since it happened both on the Train, Natsu is basically Haru in beginning, and Windy is Haru at the end, LOL)

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2012-04-16 at 19:58.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 01:57   Link #4489
Rahan

Okay, call me when filler are filler. I couldn't finish either of the last 2 episodes. The last one was so crappy I even felt shame to be watching it. Definitely not going to bother with the other fillers.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 02:38   Link #4490
FrequentGamer
Nocturnal

i know i can watch them some were else but i paid $100 for years membership frpm crunchyroll and all videos stoped working -.- was best place to watch fairy tail to
Old 2012-04-19, 03:15   Link #4491
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentGamer View Post
i know i can watch them some were else but i paid $100 for years membership frpm crunchyroll and all videos stoped working -.- was best place to watch fairy tail to
Did you ask them why the vids stopped working?

I typically watch mine on animefreak
Old 2012-04-19, 22:18   Link #4492
Acadia

I figured out the next Fairy Tail plotline for the jiggly butt gang. They eventually take up Wendy's suggestion for them to try out Fairy Tails' correspondence course.

It wasn't that bad of an episode when you get such great lines from Lucy to Wendy asking about what she's cosplaying.
Acadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 01:14   Link #4493
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadia View Post
I figured out the next Fairy Tail plotline for the jiggly butt gang. They eventually take up Wendy's suggestion for them to try out Fairy Tails' correspondence course.

It wasn't that bad of an episode when you get such great lines from Lucy to Wendy asking about what she's cosplaying.

I couldn't breathe at that cosplay line.
Old 2012-04-20, 21:42   Link #4494
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 127:
Old 2012-04-20, 21:56   Link #4495
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Okay, call me when filler are filler. I couldn't finish either of the last 2 episodes. The last one was so crappy I even felt shame to be watching it. Definitely not going to bother with the other fillers.
Your loss. The latest episode was a huge step up from last week for those who are not fond of the Jiggle Butt Gang.

Old 2012-04-20, 22:10   Link #4496
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Your loss. The latest episode was a huge step up from last week for those who are not fond of the Jiggle Butt Gang.
Seems like they may be making an appearance in the next epi tho. The next one seems to start off the plot.

I liked this episode a bit. Happy was super funny in the beginning and I loved Natsu and Lucy's interactions.

It didn't really go how i thought it would though. I thought that Lucy would get really sad at what everyone was saying about her and storm out or something, and then when that didn't happen and she started to disappear, i thought she's leave and try to find a cure, starting the major plotline.
Old 2012-04-20, 22:46   Link #4497
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
Seems like they may be making an appearance in the next epi tho. The next one seems to start off the plot.

I liked this episode a bit. Happy was super funny in the beginning and I loved Natsu and Lucy's interactions.

It didn't really go how i thought it would though. I thought that Lucy would get really sad at what everyone was saying about her and storm out or something, and then when that didn't happen and she started to disappear, i thought she's leave and try to find a cure, starting the major plotline.
Judging from the OP and ED, the major plot wouldn't have even included the potion. It seems like it may focus on that big wrapped up key.

Old 2012-04-20, 23:07   Link #4498
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Decent episode, not much to say, though.

As for the next ep, looks like it starts the arc, and looks like we were right about the key being from her father. Wonder what her father was up to and why he had that key. Really interested to see how this arc goes.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:13   Link #4499
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Today's filler ep was hilarious Check it out!
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 07:20   Link #4500
ookamigirl

Lucy's story was interesting.
Her invisibility was kinda surprising, but also LOL
Poor Lucy though.. that's just one of the reasons to throw away old ointments.
This side story was really fun ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen