AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-10, 00:03   Link #561
Mayu

Send a message via MSN to Mayu
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Are most of the people on chinese bbs girls?

And yeah, I agree, I hate brainless heteroism too. If they MUST have a romance in the show, it should be well thought out and not tacked on, like most harem animes/shounen/shoujo series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *aya* View Post
Er...Maybe not most,but a fraction of Chinese bbs girls.In China,we call BL as LULU and SUZAKU(BL=boy's love)^_^Of course,girl's love calls GL.
Maybe because of more and more BL drama and more and more BL or GL manga,more and more chinese girls like BL in manga^_^||
I agree with aya.
To be honest,most of the people of reading BL's story are girls,in China or in Japan.
most of boys like reading GL's story.
In my opinion,I hate all brainless heteroism or brainless sapphism.
Old 2007-07-11, 11:21   Link #562
Shanna
Why so serious?

Since you can only vote for het pairings up there (Euphie x Nina not included, cause it scares me!) I'd go for Lelouch x C.C. and Lelouch x Kallen. I love Lelouch and I adore Kallen and C.C. . I can't choose between the two pairings, I like them both.

I also have a soft spot for Lelouch x Milly but I just can't see it.
Lelouch x Shirley, is a pairing I don't care about. I love Shirley a lot more after the Mao arc, but they don't suit each other. (In my opinion.)

And Euphie x Suzaku... Oh well, it's too cute for me, and their 'moment' in epi 20 just seemed so ridiculously out of place.

Orange-kun x Viletta... Nja.

Cornelia x Guilford is love though! :333 He is so devoted!

It's not in the list, but I'd like to see Lloyd x Laksharta. It would be kickass!
Old 2007-07-16, 02:56   Link #563
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Yes Nina does scare me a little... She's like one of those obsessive girls that won't leave someone alone... Honestly... Not to mention it was hinted that she was

Spoiler for What Nina was doing in anime:
Old 2007-07-16, 02:58   Link #564
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Yes Nina does scare me a little... She's like one of those obsessive girls that won't leave someone alone... Honestly... Not to mention it was hinted that she was

Spoiler for What Nina was doing in anime:
What's so scary about that? It's amusing, sure, but that's hardly what makes Nina repulsive.
Old 2007-07-16, 02:59   Link #565
Terra

Hinted? There's no doubt about what she was doing in that scene.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:04   Link #566
holyman282

I really do find Nina quite disturbing and repulsive, her actions and the way in which she fews Japanese people are no different from the majority of Britannia and yet she tries to hit of off with Euphemia who was obviously attracted to Suzuka (yes a japanese)

As for who i voted for i would definitely go for LelouchxKallen, Zeroxkallen (same thing but meh) and LelouchxC.C.

It appears that Kallen already has quite the infatuation with Zero and i'm eager to find out her reaction if she actually discovers that Zero is in fact lelouch.... I'm hoping that the last two ep would at least have zero reveal his identity to Kallen.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:36   Link #567
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

What Nina did in the past was quite normal as a teenager with mixed chemistry. (I don't have to go forth with the facts.) It's amusing to see such humanization in an anime. However I do find it disturbing a little.
Old 2007-07-17, 04:53   Link #568
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I really do find Nina quite disturbing and repulsive, her actions and the way in which she fews Japanese people are no different from the majority of Britannia and yet she tries to hit of off with Euphemia who was obviously attracted to Suzuka (yes a japanese).
First, Suzuka is a girl, Suzaku is a guy.

Second, Nina doesn't know about Suzaku's personal relationship with Euphie at that time. She is a princess; Nina would only know as much as the media will tell her, and even then she would only believe whatever she wants.

Nina's an extremely disgusting human-bring. But it is her bigotry that's the issue, nothing more or less.
Old 2007-07-17, 05:26   Link #569
holyman282

ahh i spelled Suzaku wrong oops, will correct it... and yes i agree with you that Nina is very disgusting... I really hope she dies in the upcoming fight.....
Old 2007-07-17, 12:51   Link #570
WhiteWings

Well, Nina might very be the type in books, movies, and games who tend to somehow manage to screw things up big time for everyone before she croaks.
Old 2007-07-17, 23:11   Link #571
UchihaTaijiya

I don't have an OTP for this series. I'd rather wait for the second season and more development before I really decide.

Currently, it's between Lelouch/CC and Lelouch/Shirley.

I wasn't a fan of Lelouch/Shirley at first, but their scene at the end of episode 14 really touched me. After that, I've been interested in how their relationship will develop.

I really like Lelouch and CC's dynamic. They are enjoyable to watch and their scenes have a lot of range; from amusing sexual tension to genuine compassion. However, I could also see the two remaining close companions and not lovers. *shrugs* I guess I'm still waiting for more information on CC and her history...

Suzaku/Euphie struck a soft spot... I just found the two really cute together. I liked their first meeting and their last, especially. T.T
Now, however, I wouldn't mind more Suzaku/Kallen or Suzaku/Nunally. The former because I think it's very hot... and Nunally with Suzaku is fluff heaven. XD

Milly works well with everyone, imo. <3 But I give her to Rivalz. ^^ Or Shirley.

Viletta and Ougi also have my attention for now. Their relationship is a bit cliche, but still has potential.
Old 2007-07-18, 01:46   Link #572
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
What Nina did in the past was quite normal as a teenager with mixed chemistry. (I don't have to go forth with the facts.) It's amusing to see such humanization in an anime. However I do find it disturbing a little.
You're correct. Nina is suffering from something typically called a "girl crush." This often occurs when a girl is overwhelmed by another woman's courage, style, intelligence, ect. This does not actually denote lesbianism, though it can be a precursor if significant action is taken. Nina's little experience with the table corner is simply a rather significant expression of her confusion. (hell, someone had to say it)
For the record, girl crushes are not limited to anime, and are even rather common here in the US. (I just finished counseling my highly religiously conservative ex through this). In terms of disturbing, I just hit my head against somthing blunt, and forget about it. These relationships are actually exhibited in a number of relatively mainstream anime, with a variety of results (compare Venus vs. Virus with RinxSaber in FSN).
just my $.01 9/10
Old 2007-07-19, 09:26   Link #573
Cal-Reflector

I support this pairing.

STAGE 0.911「ミレイとの再会」脚本:野村祐一
 ★アッシュフォード学園に初めて足を踏み入れたときのルルーシュとミレイとの出会い。そしてナナリー…。   3人三様のやさしさが、しみわたる心動くエピソード。
発育のいい?14歳のミレイと13歳のルルーシュとのやりとりも聴き所。

Stage 0.911. "Reunion with Milly." Script: Nomura Yuuichi.
Setting foot in Ashford Academy for the first time, Leulouch meets Milly. And then Nunnaly... a kind, heart warming episode for the three.

*The last line is about a "Well-developed" 14 year old Milly and a 13 year old Leulouch... give/take exchange of some sort. Not quite sure.

Gorgeous cover. Sunrise must have heard my prayers.
Old 2007-07-19, 09:45   Link #574
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^
Holy mother of God, that looks friggin awesome.

Gogogo, my OTP! Milly > all... XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-07-19, 10:34   Link #575
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
^
Holy mother of God, that looks friggin awesome.

Gogogo, my OTP! Milly > all... XD
It's been speculated before, and accepted as fact amongst the Japanese supporters of this pairing, that given the close relationship the Ashfords had with the Lamperouge family, Leulouch could have been Milly's first and original candidate for marriage; more like the other way around, but anyways.

The title of the sound episode says "Reunion with Milly." Since the story is about the first time Lulu set foot in Ashford Academy, it implies that this is not his first meeting with Milly, which could only mean that he has met her while he was still a Prince, prior to Marianne's assassination.

All in all, this may prove a very fruitful release for Milly-Lulu boosters and sympathizers.
Old 2007-07-19, 11:34   Link #576
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

A 'well-developed' Milly eh...

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-07-19, 19:04   Link #577
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
I think speculation about the exact romantic pairings can't really be accurate until we see the beginning of the next season.
Old 2007-07-20, 15:28   Link #578
Nifft

Everything new I learn about Earl Lloyd makes me think he's the one who deserves Millay.

Suzaku needs to die, or to grow a critical thinking organ. Maybe he'll end up with Kallen. I could see them working (after they both grow up a bit).

If Shirley manages to forgive Lulu for what he did to her (and accidentally to her father), she deserves ... better than Lulu. If she takes him anyway, then wow. GOOD END.

I'm convinced CC isn't entirely human, and thus is not a candidate for romance. But who knows.
Old 2007-07-20, 15:32   Link #579
Terra

I do see C.C.. as being a future candidate. At first she probably considered herself different from humans. But her time with Lelouch seems to be drawing out her human side. It'd help if we knew what her wish was, since I'm sure that'd have an impact on any possible relationships with her.
Old 2007-07-20, 15:39   Link #580
Tatsumiko
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Agreed. Im sick of the brainless yaoism that has infested the anime community in general.
Well the over amount of hetero-couples are infested here but there are no complaints....(but thats actually going towards making an issue out of "there has to be love-dovey couples in every anime")

...but if Lelouch eventually rejects everyone....then that would really break the hearts of the Code geass-girls...hope they can survive that if it happens..XD
Closed Thread

Tags
romance