AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 10:08   Link #661
larethian

the last time I checked, which was like last year? part of the wiki was translated from the Japanese wiki, which was vague in some areas, and part of it was from the contributors themselves. there is some ambiguity which may have resulted either from the contributors' English ability or comprehension ability (either Chinese or Japanese).

thanks to all the guys and gals answering the questions, which saves me the time hahahaha! I'll be continuing to count on you all. kore kara mo yoroshiku!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 11:34   Link #662
Tennyo777
General Addict
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a View Post
Spoiler for spoilers?:
Leiral really said that?? O_o .... In Ch.3, Vol 5 of Ochita Kuroi God-Devourer was a charm... so I'm a little confused. XD

But concerning the end and the characters I think Defade said it best awhile back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
Meh, I feel like we're getting a bittersweet ending the very least. The whole point of Denyuuden's whole story thus far is that there's *something* different than all those previous iterations that ended with a BAD END, Hero destroys the world, Goddesses destroy the world, demon destroys the world etc. But throughout the book it's been emphasized several times that the destiny of the world is beginning to change thanks to the Love Makes You Crazy trope. Also, Kagami said in an interview that even though the world he had set up is a cruel one, he really wanted to portray 'the heart that will not be overwhelmed by despair' despite all the crap the characters go through.

Kagami would be sorta defeating his own point if he gives us a really tragic end after all this.
That said I don't think we need to worry about Ferris or Kiefer sacrificing themselves. ^_^

Last edited by Tennyo777; 2011-04-26 at 11:47.
Tennyo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 11:55   Link #663
zgmfx09a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennyo777 View Post
Leiral really said that?? O_o .... In Ch.3, Vol 5 of Ochita Kuroi God-Devourer was a charm... so I'm a little confused. XD
Spoiler for spoiler:

My memories may be shady though, since I am currently focusing on exams. Take it with a slight pinch of salt.
zgmfx09a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 12:02   Link #664
Tennyo777
General Addict
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

My memories may be shady though, since I am currently focusing on exams. Take it with a slight pinch of salt.
Spoiler for Eris:

Good luck on your finals though! I have mine this coming week as well! XD

Last edited by Tennyo777; 2011-04-26 at 12:25.
Old 2011-04-26, 12:24   Link #665
zgmfx09a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennyo777 View Post
Spoiler for Eris:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-04-26, 12:31   Link #666
kiengagon

Thanks for all your's help! Now i think i more understand a little of story.haha, i hope Ryner and Ferris will be together at the end,they are a coute couple,Ferris is tsun,i like tsun,hehe.But look like the novel will be have a bad end,however,i only hope R and F will be together,i hate sad ending.

Last edited by kiengagon; 2011-04-26 at 15:05.
kiengagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 12:41   Link #667
Tennyo777
General Addict
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for XD:

Last edited by Tennyo777; 2011-04-26 at 13:04.
Old 2011-04-26, 17:45   Link #668
azaharys

Hi all of you! So many time I've been trying to register my account. Finaly I dooooo!
I just wanna say Thankyou all because you traslate the light novel (I really love it).
My english is so poor, but I'm trying to traslate the novel from english to spanish for the people in my lands. So, that work of yours is beyond what you think!
Thanks again!!
azaharys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:30   Link #669
kiengagon

Spoiler for i like this picture:

back to LN, i think Ferris will use God Devouring if Ryner can't take it anymore,may be she will die, but the story isn't end and we don't know what the author's think, and i think if that happens,there will be a turning point in the relationship of them.
ah, can anyone tell me about Ryner's mother?

Last edited by kiengagon; 2011-04-26 at 23:42.
Old 2011-04-26, 23:59   Link #670
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiengagon View Post
Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-27, 00:21   Link #671
kiengagon

So who is he? I think he is ryner.
Old 2011-04-27, 00:28   Link #672
zgmfx09a

Quote:

back to LN, i think Ferris will use God Devouring if Ryner can't take it anymore,may be she will die, but the story isn't end and we don't know what the author's think, and i think if that happens,there will be a turning point in the relationship of them.
ah, can anyone tell me about Ryner's mother?
Nothing much to talk about. There is an entire chapter or two dictated in DaiDenyuuden about Lieral and Iluna plus young Ryner, but pretty much everything has been covered in the wiki already.

She is a beauty though. I enjoyed her art in the manga. Very very beautiful and motherly.

I guess the only small info I can put in is that Ryner's Alpha Stigma probably came from her bloodline, as it is impossible to come from Lieral's.

Quote:
So who is he? I think he is ryner.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-04-27, 01:04   Link #673
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Quote:
She is a beauty though. I enjoyed her art in the manga. Very very beautiful and motherly.

I guess the only small info I can put in is that Ryner's Alpha Stigma probably came from her bloodline, as it is impossible to come from Lieral's.
Wasn't there a speculation in volume 9 that Remurus was the one that cursed Ryner with the Alpha Stigma
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 02:08   Link #674
Used Can

To be honest, unless some seriously unexpected twist happens, I don't see why Ferris should use the God Devourer on Ryner, considering Ryner Reed doesn't seem to be a bad person and Alpha is gone for good. So, unless Ryner somehow manages to end up with the other portion (i.e. Eris Reed) and it happens to have some really wicked, murderous side we don't know of (other than Lucile's current personality, which is rather weird, considering we've seen Ryner Eris Reed and he seemed pretty much the same as Ryner Reed), then I don't see what could happen.

It could be that Sion's plans go into fruition with the whole thing about the truth and whatnot, and this happens to fuck Ryner up that Ferris ends up trying to use the God Devourer. But well, who knows?

In the end, Lieral gave Ferris that ability after Ryner got rid of Alpha. So, there must be a reason behind that.
Old 2011-04-27, 07:24   Link #675
Tennyo777
General Addict
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
Wasn't there a speculation in volume 9 that Remurus was the one that cursed Ryner with the Alpha Stigma
mhmm... that's what I thought too. o.o
Old 2011-04-27, 08:30   Link #676
kiengagon

Quote:
Nothing much to talk about. There is an entire chapter or two dictated in DaiDenyuuden about Lieral and Iluna plus young Ryner, but pretty much everything has been covered in the wiki already.

Spoiler for spoiler:
oh,i'm sorry,i forget that you had explained it before,now i remember,but ferris look like embarrassing.
Old 2011-04-27, 11:45   Link #677
zgmfx09a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
Can't quite remember really. I can't really think properly these days. Information overload.

I'll reread all the volumes after my exams are over.
Old 2011-04-27, 13:17   Link #678
larethian

zgmfx09a reads the Chinese version. for Daiden, is volume 9 already released? if not, you won't have that knowledge, unless you are reading fan translations.
Old 2011-04-27, 23:34   Link #679
zgmfx09a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
zgmfx09a reads the Chinese version. for Daiden, is volume 9 already released? if not, you won't have that knowledge, unless you are reading fan translations.
It is fan translated. But I just speed read it recently as I don't really have the time to go through it slowly.
Old 2011-04-28, 09:29   Link #680
larethian

I have to break this to you guys and gals. Lir and Sui have become twins!

Tags
fantasy, shounen