AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 08:50   Link #12201
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Just be careful about the whole "AI falling for the user" thing that people tend to use. If you have to, make it platonic and not romantic since romance is overused in these types of plots.
Wait... AI falling for a human? That's the first time I heard that kind of stuffs.

Platonic would make it bearable. so I'll try and run with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It's either AI falling for the user... or kill him/her, pick your poison...
I dunno man, I'd pick the happy ending.
Old 2011-12-10, 08:52   Link #12202
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Better than Yandere That and the fact that she seems sympathetic with her complex

@ Blitz - You're the Tatenashi expert here. Do you know how she knows to act like that despite the fact that most females have no male contact? I need it for her daydream and freudian excuse in Daydreams.
Old 2011-12-10, 08:55   Link #12203
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: Z.O.E. fist of mars(gba game), Gundam Sentinel(photo novel; I only read the synopsis though) two examples of AI being in love with their pilots.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 08:59   Link #12204
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Make the relationship snarky That's how most relationships work in that part.

Inami: Don't tell me you're going to kill me and take over the world somehow...

AI: Who do you think I am? Skynet?

Inami: I'm juat saying. You could do anything you want and no one could stop you.

AI: ........

Inami: Hey, I was just-

AI: Preparing to eliminate user.....

Inami: W-Wait-

AI: I was kidding.

Inami: Phew. For a moment there, I thought you went power hungry.

AI: Don't tempt me.

Inami: Yes, Ma'am.
Old 2011-12-10, 09:05   Link #12205
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@ Senpai - Better than Yandere That and the fact that she seems sympathetic with her complex

@ Blitz - You're the Tatenashi expert here. Do you know how she knows to act like that despite the fact that most females have no male contact? I need it for her daydream and freudian excuse in Daydreams.
I think anime/manga (forbid H) is a bit of an influence on Tatenashi, but she's definitely not flat out otaku/lover like Kanzashi (or maybe it was Kanzashi that introduced it to her sis). With the teasing and the naked apron that is...I can see that from Jp anime/manga. She's definitely a pervert (but not Rika-level pervert)

Since she's the head of the organisation against PT, she wouldn't have much time on her hands. I am not sure if she doesn't have contact with males though, since there's no indication that her organisation doesn't contain males.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 09:09   Link #12206
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Thank you eratas... Now I have this stuck in my head

Byakushiki: You're really bad at this

Ichika: Hey! It's not like we do this often.(clearly offended)

Byakushiki: Are you really a man? You're not nearly as rough as you should be.

Ichika: Hey now! I too am a man! I'll prove it!

Byakushiki: Ooh! that's more like it.

Ichika: Y-you s-s-see?(out of breath)

Byakushiki: Hmm... not much stamina. How disappointing.

Ichika: Oi! I heard that!

ENDING VR COMBAT SIMULATION

-_-"
Old 2011-12-10, 09:11   Link #12207
Eratas123

@ Blitz - Do you think she has to get caught in arranged marriage? Marrying up seems likely and I have two plots for either her or Kanzashi.

1. Ichika is a suitor from the prestigious Orimura family and she thinks he's nothing special....till she actually meets him.

2. Ichika is a young boy struggling to help his older sister earn a living. He sees an application to be a personal butler for one of the Sarashiki siblings and takes it.

Which is better for Tatenashi? I'll give the other one to Kanzashi.

@ Demi - Imouto Shiki is one of the Maiden's in Daydreams, you know? I'll probably use that later
Old 2011-12-10, 09:13   Link #12208
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demino

(yes, a brick joke)
Old 2011-12-10, 09:15   Link #12209
Eratas123

@ Senpai - it's not a brick joke since it just happened a page ago. The take things slow joke is a better example Anyway, can you give me your opinion on which plot suits who better in my previous post?
Old 2011-12-10, 09:16   Link #12210
blitz1/2

Quote:
@ Blitz - Do you think she has to get caught in arranged marriage? Marrying up seems likely and I have two plots for either her or Kanzashi.

1. Ichika is a suitor from the prestigious Orimura family and she thinks he's nothing special....till she actually meets him.

2. Ichika is a young boy struggling to help his older sister earn a living. He sees an application to be a personal butler for one of the Sarashiki siblings and takes it.

Which is better for Tatenashi? I'll give the other one to Kanzashi.

@ Demi - Imouto Shiki is one of the Maiden's in Daydreams, you know? I'll probably use that later
Yes an arranged marriage for Tatenashi seems very probable.
But no for Kanzashi (seeing as it appears to me that she's mostly isolated out of the organisation and in school.)

Although number 2 sounds good for Kanzashi though, especially if Ichika is placed to care for Kanzashi's loneliness.

Old 2011-12-10, 09:20   Link #12211
Eratas123

@ Blitz and Senpai - What age should Ichika be when he signs up? It wouldn't surprise me if they hire a kid if he was similar in age to Kanzashi.
Old 2011-12-10, 09:25   Link #12212
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@stratos: Z.O.E. fist of mars(gba game), Gundam Sentinel(photo novel; I only read the synopsis though) two examples of AI being in love with their pilots.
Huhu~

I'll look up on them sometime.

Quote:
@ Stratos - Make the relationship snarky That's how most relationships work in that part.
<snip>
Heh, guess that might work.
Old 2011-12-10, 09:48   Link #12213
Eratas123

@ Anyone - Anybody know what butlers do? I'm assuming they do more than just act like yes men and carry the tray.
Old 2011-12-10, 09:59   Link #12214
demino_hellsin
That one guy

as far as I know butlers tend to their master/mistress' every whim and fancy(carry luggage, get the paper, prepare 3 meals a day and then snack with tea and coffee, do the laundry, etc.). In more extreme cases they are trained to manage their employer's affairs(stewardship of business, finances, properties, etc.), more extreme cases they also act as bodyguards.
Old 2011-12-10, 10:03   Link #12215
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - I thought the S and M fans go to Stark? You even called her the fairy something or another.
The Galactic Fairy is just a title, and is a shout-out to her singing voice May'n.

But her IS literally is a technological wet dream, no?

Here's a couple of examples of what her concerts look like:

The amount of holographic processing power pushes the limits of even IS computers. Only JARVIS has been able to put out the calculations needed to support Ange on Stage.

And here's Ange playing up her Mad Scientist image.
Old 2011-12-10, 11:04   Link #12216
John117xCortana

Quote:
Depends on the Servant. Caster, Rider, Archer, and Gilgamesh will probably have a decent chance of fighting while Servants like Berserker and Saber will have a harder time due to short range. Assassin will depend on whether he's like the Fake Assassin or the Real Hashashin and Lancer depends on the type of I.S unit.
So how would the each of the main cast's IS types fare against the Servants ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 11:59   Link #12217
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

hmm... Sentient AIs.... It only means that their IS AIs are chibi versions of themselves.

Chaos ensues as Chibi Erika incapacitates all by being too adorable while Louise and Chibi Louise fight over snacks. Run from the Chibi Esquivel, if you can. Do NOT startle Chibi Riz or she'll fire a laser from her forehead. And dont get Vandam near water or Chibi Karon will multiply like a tribble.

kudos if you get the reference. And I dont mean the tribble bit.
Old 2011-12-10, 12:22   Link #12218
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Well, I'm awake, and now it's time to live 12 hours of my life until everyone shows up.

@ Eratas: Hm, ideas I don't plan to use for Kyuukai:

- In later chapters, when the battles get bigger and more violent, and added the fact that he feels a bit useless since he can't go full on head to head with an uber upgraded IS without fear of dying a brutal death, he tries to find other ways to survive and help out. One of which is piloting not an IS, but a smaller prototype mecha. Not a suit, but an actual mecha.

Spoiler for Concept Mecha for Kyuukai:

- Shichirou probably won't show up. Maybe he might if Koneko wants a cat.

- You don't have to include the part where Kyuukai loses an eye, or has to get a replacement heart. That strictly belongs in Heart of the Machine.

- In my fic, World War IV manages to happen, but it doesn't happen in yours.

- Mactavish won't appear in HotM, I've got a different replacement for his character.

- I intended for Kyuukai to slowly lose his ability to walk after taking an injury near the end of ISA's first year, having to wear an exoskeleton frame on his legs under his pants to walk, run, and fight, then when he's out of it he'd have to wear a crutch, and by the time he marries Laura, he'll either be permanently wearing the frame or in a wheelchair. But not really anymore, since it conflicts with my plot. He'll be sitting in a wheelchair often though over the course of the years and the many stays in the ISA infirmary.

- Solomon Byrne Rayleigh's raising of Adam. I intend for Adam to be an orphan and childhood friends with Squall, and together they joined under PT. Solomon will be somewhat of a father to him in HoTM, but not as much as he may be in Shadow.

- And a few more I still need to scope through my notes for.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 13:21   Link #12219
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Eratas, Zero & Box.

Laid out the draft timeline for the October arc in Athena Sabre:

Spoiler for timeline:

Looks good? (Others can chip in as well if you want to give your opinions)
Old 2011-12-10, 13:29   Link #12220
blitz1/2

I need some ideas on thinking of Flandre and Lilia's private school uniform, any suggestions here?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest