AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-22, 14:08   Link #181
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Ok, Question--uh, which of the three MOE anime (Smash Hit, Cosprayers, and LoveLove) has the least fanservice? I'm just asking because I wanted to see one of them, particularly Cosprayers....
Old 2004-08-22, 14:11   Link #182
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I would definitely say that Smash Hit! has the least amount of fan service out of the three series. The only problem is, all of the fan service in it is centered around a girl that looks like she's about 13 but is actually in her late 20s.
Old 2004-08-23, 02:47   Link #183
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukhers112
Ok, Question--uh, which of the three MOE anime (Smash Hit, Cosprayers, and LoveLove) has the least fanservice? I'm just asking because I wanted to see one of them, particularly Cosprayers....
I'm not very sure what you want, if you want the least fanserivce, then it's not a good idea to watch the M.O.E. "fanservice trilogy", right? I think all of them have quite a lot fanservice scenes, one way or another... but Cosprayers is definitely the one with the craziest and senseless plot, fanservice, or anything, out of them

now I want a season 2 with more Galaxy Police Galvan
Old 2004-08-24, 02:09   Link #184
Bullsquat
Strange Love

OMG, those fighting super cute neko bubblegum crisis looking girls are awesome. Too bad they only show up for five seconds. Another three minutes of them in senseless ecchi situations would have made this way too short of a movie worthwhile.

Last edited by Bullsquat; 2004-08-24 at 18:08.
Old 2004-08-24, 11:03   Link #185
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
The only problem is, all of the fan service in it is centered around a girl that looks like she's about 13 but is actually in her late 20s.
Eh? Is that wrong? Smash Hit was still way better than the other 2 shows put together because of it

Maybe you just haven't seen enough 25+ yr old women built like this Amongst Asians they exist in abundance- most don't clear 5 ft, are very fair and still have a fair bit of baby fat left

As for the question on the least amount of service: I doubt anyone was keeping track. Too busy stopping the flood and bleeders
Old 2004-08-25, 11:25   Link #186
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Well.... among the 3 series...

Cosmopolitan Prayers: I like it... although the story plot sucks big time... the action and fighting sequence is really nice and better compare with some other anime that i get to know....

Smash Hit: This one really is a crap... nothing really interest me into watching it at all...after watching ep 5 i lost interest to continue watching already.... sigh~ I can't seems to enjoy the fan service either...

Love Love: hehehe.... this probably is the best compare to the other 2. There's actually a Love story inside it... and somehow i really enjoy the Fan Service in this series more than the other 2. I prefer the character design in this series more then the other 2 too... guess i'm just a pervert cause all i can see in Love Love is Fan Service here and there.... well, at least it serve its purpose... ^_^

I really like all the girls in this Productions... i mean all the girls (Well they're the same anyway...) They are beautiful ^_^ hehehe~ Looking at them enough to get me into my own fantazies... (Half joking...)
Old 2004-10-26, 18:13   Link #187
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I just got through watching the new release from triad, of all the CosPlayers, the 3 DVD episodes, and the movie, and im sure i need a hospital run, i ache all over from laughing.

pure fanservice, but hey, who cares if we're all having fun right :P

Now i just need someone to finish Love Love so i can have all 3 and then have a fanservice fest with beer, pizza, ice cream (mint choc of course) and CosPlayers!!!!!
Old 2006-07-26, 19:35   Link #188
kingevo

I've downloaded CosPlayers a while back and I'm Finally going to watch them now. I just wanted to know what order should i watch them in. From what i understand I watch the first 8 eps, then the DVD eps and then the movie. Am i correct?
Old 2007-10-30, 17:50   Link #189
ellifeedn
Thinker

I know this show and the other two shows (Smash Hit and Love Love) were considered by many/all to be so extremely bad that there's no comparison, but I was thinking about seeing what would be considered one of the worst and I am wondering what order do these shows go in.
Old 2007-10-30, 23:42   Link #190
4Tran

The order of the shows is Cosprayers, Smash Hit! and Love Love. To be honest the exact order is pretty unimportant since the plots of all three shows is extremely thin. The order that you watch the Cosprayer DVD specials isn't that important since they happen in the middle of the show, although I believe that the movie is at the very end.

I didn't think that these shows were as bad as many people make them out to be (Smash Hit in particular could have had some potential if it were handled by a better creative staff), but they are rather poor. If you want to watch something much worse, you should set your sights on Raimuiro Ryuukitan X.
Old 2007-10-31, 00:58   Link #191
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Think of it this way.

3 Bad shows. Who the heck paid for three bad shows?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Closed Thread