AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 08:49   Link #1261
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Nagi: Heh! He confessed to me! And we live under the same roof together! He always serve three meals a day to me! And he helped me bath! (flushes)

Athena: But then, he doesn't see you as a girl, does he?

[System]: Critical Hit! Sanzenin Nagi received 43236534636873 points of damage!

Nagi: Nooooo!!! He doesn't!! He doesn't!!

Athena(looks at Maria) : I guess there's only you left... So what have you got there?

Maria(blushes) : I... I don't have a thing for Hayate! I... I don't have crush on him! I... I'm out!

Readers: But Maria, you

- Kind of saved Hayate when he wanted to die.

- Hugged him a few times.

- Helped him to get into Hakuo

and...

Maria: Stop!! Stooop!!!

Athena: (Eeeck? This girl is a bigger obstacle than I thought!) But I slept with Hayate!

HayaMaria Fan(a.k.a Primuler) : But then, you guys were young. Maria and Hayate saw each other naked few months ago.

(Maria runs after Primuler)
Last rival.

Yukiji: *writes Athena's name in the Death Note*

Athena: *died in a heart attack*

Yukiji:

SimplyBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:33   Link #1262
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBill View Post
Last rival.

Yukiji: *writes Athena's name in the Death Note*

Athena: *died in a heart attack*

Yukiji:

Hayate: So Nishizawa suicided, same with Hinagiku-san... Nagi ojou-sama lost her mind... Maria-san chased a random person to 12th dimension, Athena died from heart attack... so I have to go with Yukiji-san? NOOO!!!

*hangs himself*
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:22   Link #1263
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Hayate: So Nishizawa suicided, same with Hinagiku-san... Nagi ojou-sama lost her mind... Maria-san chased a random person to 12th dimension, Athena died from heart attack... so I have to go with Yukiji-san? NOOO!!!

*hangs himself*
He'd still have Izumi.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 11:56   Link #1264
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
He'd still have Izumi.
Listen to this man.
Old 2009-06-10, 12:34   Link #1265
ellifeedn
Thinker

This whole thing is getting silly.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:28   Link #1266
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
This whole thing is getting silly.
```What was that? THIS Manga it self is SILLY..

And while we, the readers, still argue about who will end with who, Hata him self enjoyed his meal and tormenting all his manga readers with craving to kill at least ....Mikado Sanzenin...for his devious act (use Hayate's defeat/life as a bet to his inheritance towards Nagi).

I mean, he can shoot his own head or jump from a helicopter to make Nagi his next successor. Why the hell he put such a game with other people life on the line?
As my signature depicted, I am a Dicta-rians (Dictatorism fans), but if it come to kill some one, I will not toy with it, I kill it directly, Fast, Verocious, Mercilessly.
BANG!and you die!Happy ending (for me)

Mikado Sanzenin come in first place in my "Most Wanted to be Killed character" list before Hayate Parent's and Hayate Santa

Spoiler for THE KILL LIST:

Hmmm..about the stone or the ring...I have feeling they will appear soon. And offcourse Hayate will guard his as a part of his Stupidity (or may be some of people call it "Loyalty") and crossing the line with A-Tan.

If A-Tan also training Machina, then Hayate have no hope to win and keep his Stone, since A-Tan may be Trained him in longer time than Hayate. But if A-tan spare his stone, then A-Tan will no longer can accessing the Royal Garden. Damn that Mikado! if only he in this Island..he will die by me for sure. He ruined Hayate - A-Tan reunion chance.

*Me staring at Chapter 227 last page, mumbling "A-Tan" till dreaming*

Last edited by surerman; 2009-06-10 at 13:42.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 19:31   Link #1267
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Spoiler for THE KILL LIST:
The priest is already dead.
SimplyBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 19:42   Link #1268
JMvS
Rawrrr!

But...but...N°13 is so awesome! Why is he on your kill list?

And killing Gilbert is superfluous, as the future Gilberts will....
Old 2009-06-11, 04:45   Link #1269
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
But...but...N°13 is so awesome! Why is he on your kill list?

And killing Gilbert is superfluous, as the future Gilberts will....
Dictarians like me have a habit to destroy almost anything that we see didn't fit
We are Simplicity Lover, didn't like something so complicated, and enjoy Destruction (now I sound like Nyuu/Lucy from Elfen Lied)

no 13 is Hayate clone, to me..it's not fit for the Hayate Story. I want to destroy it

Gilbert is something that resembles me, in term of Greed for money. Gilbert is like clone of me, so I want to kill him.

Priest....hmm...he's a pervert priest, a clone of me in term of perverse, as Pervert Lord under Maria fans flag, I want him banished from this series, it's doesn't matter if I must use Turn-A Butterfly weapon to kill him again along with this planet, as long as he disappear.

that a side...

in Mangafox they already display latest chapter (?) / c227 and after look it carefully, I realize :
- Machina Uniform resembles Hayate's
- Background of A-tan residence is always dark except in last page of "The end of The world" arc. Make me wonder, are she's a vampire?, or night creature?
Old 2009-06-11, 07:19   Link #1270
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
- Background of A-tan residence is always dark except in last page of "The end of The world" arc. Make me wonder, are she's a vampire?, or night creature?
Vampire? Let's see the clues...
Some coffin hidden in a secret room in her castle... Check
She showed those creepy eyes to Hayate when he unknowingly found it.. Check
Some supernatural powers.. check

But in ch184 it's shown there that she's from a rich family and is reported to have run away. Don't know anything about her family..

So lot's of missing pieces, can't even conclude whether she's normal or not.
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 07:47   Link #1271
Dark Mage

lol the whole thing about Athena challenging the other girls was hilarious. Hats off to the person who came up with it. Jokes aside I hope Hayate does end up with Maria or atleast start to consider Ayumu's feelings. Personally I am a HayaxMaria fan but somehow the AthenaxHayate appeals to me. However Athena has been introduced too late in the manga to have any chance of ending up with Hayate. And is it just me or has anyone else thought that Athena might have fallen for somebody else in the time she spent apart from Hayate? I wonder how it would effect Hayate to see Athena to see with someone else
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 13:05   Link #1272
Used Can

Quote:
No, she's most likely human. Some pages back, I posted a pic from chapter 184, in which a newspaper had an article that said "The daughter of the Tennōsu family is still missing."
Old 2009-06-11, 13:21   Link #1273
Tom Bombadil

^ you mean, she was human, before her Tennōsu blood awakened, her hair went red blond, and she started sucking blood from her maid.

Opps, wrong series.

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2009-06-11 at 13:42.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 13:57   Link #1274
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
No, she's most likely human. Some pages back, I posted a pic from chapter 184, in which a newspaper had an article that said "The daughter of the Tennōsu family is still missing."
That's true, but in the End of the World arc, A-Tan mentioned that she didn't feel good awaken in the day/ morning (it's in Hayate 1st morning with A-Tan in the Royal Garden), before she demanding a Good Morning kiss everyday to the Little Butler
and Hayate + A-Tan 1st meeting is at noon, they separated when it night.
Old 2009-06-11, 14:26   Link #1275
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

What are you guys talking about >_>

and I fully support an Izumi x Hayate ending, as per usual
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 14:49   Link #1276
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
lol the whole thing about Athena challenging the other girls was hilarious. Hats off to the person who came up with it. Jokes aside I hope Hayate does end up with Maria or atleast start to consider Ayumu's feelings. Personally I am a HayaxMaria fan but somehow the AthenaxHayate appeals to me. However Athena has been introduced too late in the manga to have any chance of ending up with Hayate. And is it just me or has anyone else thought that Athena might have fallen for somebody else in the time she spent apart from Hayate? I wonder how it would effect Hayate to see Athena to see with someone else
It's not impossible for AthenaxHayate to happen (after all, just look at AkarixRyouga in Ranma as an example of a late-development romance), so there's more than just hope at work here.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 15:04   Link #1277
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
And is it just me or has anyone else thought that Athena might have fallen for somebody else in the time she spent apart from Hayate?
That'd be possible, if this was a shōjo manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
^ you mean, she was human, before her Tennōsu blood awakened, her hair went red blond, and she started sucking blood from her maid.
AND, her breasts DID develop.

Quote:
That's true, but in the End of the World arc, A-Tan mentioned that she didn't feel good awaken in the day/ morning
That simply meant she has a difficult time at getting up (i.e. she's a heavy sleeper). I have that same problem, and I assure you, I'm no vampire.

Quote:
and Hayate + A-Tan 1st meeting is at noon, they separated when it night.
That's actually... quite irrelevant. There's a good amount of things they did together that we were not shown in the "End of The World" mini-arc - e.g. the bit in the flashback where we first saw Athena (chapter 88).

Anyway, at the end of chapter 187, Athena was out in the middle of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-11, 15:23   Link #1278
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Did some one mentioned Breast?? *droll* I like 'em

Quote:
That simply meant she has a difficult time at getting up (i.e. she's a heavy sleeper). I have that same problem, and I assure you, I'm no vampire.
If you are, then you in a big problem, since my friends who addicted to that and read this post with me, will hunt you down

does anyone here ever edited some text in wikipedia? about this manga?
I do it once but all of them disappear the next day I opened it page
Old 2009-06-11, 18:03   Link #1279
Used Can

Quote:
does anyone here ever edited some text in wikipedia? about this manga?
Yes, I have.

Quote:
I do it once but all of them disappear the next day I opened it page
That may be because you've added unnecessary information. Additionally, more than one person can edit those articles. So, if you've edited things in a subjective manner (i.e. your point of view as a fact), other people who've read the manga will probably either edit it, or remove it.
Old 2009-06-11, 22:09   Link #1280
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Quote:
Did some one mentioned Breast?? *droll* I like 'eme
Hmmm, let me find some pictures to verify whether it's true..

*Searches for any reference pictures*

Spoiler for :

--GASP

Hayate go for HER! She has MELONS!!!!

Last edited by leoblack9; 2009-06-12 at 01:14.
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen