AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-03, 02:05   Link #11041
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

But Green is for Kotegawa! Also, doesn't match his red hair

White: Ichika
Blue: Cecilia
Light Blue: Tatenashi
Gray: Kanzashi
Green: Yamada & Mooks
Purple: Madoka/ M
Red: Houki
Magenta: Rin
Black: Chifuyu
Orange: Char

Or maybe I just have to make it gold, but that'll scream Gary Stu...

@ Demino: Woo thanks, then Tan is, Taste like military
Old 2011-12-03, 02:06   Link #11042
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Aw, I'll stop pushing now.

Hm... Other random ideas/concepts...

Okay, I'm going to break my previous sentence. For some reason, I just feel that she would fit in a lot more in the Shadow universe, other then the HotM universe.

Her very existence feels more in tone with the Shadow themes.

I'm giving you permission to put her in Shadow. And she won't appear in HotM, but only as a doll. In the future though, Laura's second daughter will be surely be named Koneko Illustria Tokiwa.

ART and KIT. Kyuukai's little devils.

There's a 20% chance I'll make them twins though...
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 02:11   Link #11043
demino_hellsin
That one guy

desert camo is awesome 'nuff said.

If a girl can somewhat relate with Rong's situation and understands him. Do you guys think she could fall in love with him in the span of 2-3 weeks?(It's an OC that falls for him but I still want to check the believability)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 02:13   Link #11044
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ demino: No, sorry. The only way it's believeable is if the two spend at least over 5-10 hours a day with each other for those weeks.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:14   Link #11045
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Like a sandstorm, the unknown unit strike right into one of the Duplica Stratos unit, separating them from their respective main group.

Sparks flew as the unit landed in the ground, spark and dust flew, creating an illusion of crimson trail of a fiery blaze.

"Ichika, isn't that...."

The young emperor waved his massive claw, refitting the artificial joints mounted inside his gauntlet, and then, his claws extend by twice as long and shines brightly.

"Yeah, reinforcement is coming, Houki"

Behind the emperor and his queen, a couple of teenagers shown up inside their chariots, of all colors, like a rainbow. Majestic appearance bringing hope within their entrance.

"Sorry to make you wait, Ichika, Houki"
------------------

Hmm.... at least it comes with a bang (and yes, Ichika x Houki in that fic)
Old 2011-12-03, 02:14   Link #11046
demino_hellsin
That one guy

that's one requirement down. (they spend slightly more than that amount of time with each other.)
Old 2011-12-03, 02:15   Link #11047
Eratas123

@ Rain - Are you sure? I don't want to take away any concepts you might want to use for your own fic. Anyway, one of Shadow's main theme's is the importance of your relationships and family. Family plays an important role since it shows both the positive effects (Kyuukai) and negative effects (Irish). Aria would fit a lot in there.

@ Senpai and Rain - Speaking of which, do you think I should have Irish kill his parent? She's the reason he was placed at the camp (Though it was by complete accident) and he's an anti-hero so I'm confused on what to do.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:16   Link #11048
HasuMasu
*Artist

Definitely possible, the definition of love varies from person to person, but in my definition at least, it can happen at first sight.

Corny as it sounds.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:17   Link #11049
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - What kind of girl would empathize and fall for a terrorist in 2 weeks? It would take months in the best case scenario.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:17   Link #11050
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ demino: Most people spend at most 3-5 hours on a regular basis with people unless they're family or extended family.

If the two have only known each other for those 2-3 weeks, it wouldn't be plausible, since they wouldn't know enough about each other to even consider love. Unless the OC is a love at first sight kind of girl.

@ Zero: You never cease being epic, do you?

@ Eratas: Aria's the future daughter, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't appear in regular Shadow canon. I'm pretty sure you can use Koneko. Just please give me credit (and or let me write some of the scenes.)

If I end up using Koneko in the future, then you can still consider my permission up there. But her appearances and interactions with people will be vastly different from what you plan with her in Shadow, since there are a cast of characters that won't appear in Shadow but only in HotM. Though her creation will be slightly similar. Only slightly.

And tell me what you plan so I can counter-coordinate so it won't be the same.

Also, Irish should at the very least maim, or critically wound his mother. It's up to you whether she is mercifully dealt with (either by being saved or mercifully executed), or is straight up murdered.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:20   Link #11051
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai and Rain - Speaking of which, do you think I should have Irish kill his parent? She's the reason he was placed at the camp (Though it was by complete accident) and he's an anti-hero so I'm confused on what to do.
Nao please, especially if it's after Irish' development, then it's really moot.

@Demino the closest thing I find plausible is Filia, Stockholm syndrome and stuff...
Old 2011-12-03, 02:22   Link #11052
DarkJak2050

Just a little something...

Spoiler for Flashback:

Not much, but better than nothing.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 02:24   Link #11053
Eratas123

@ Rain - Asked a question in previous post.

Anyway, why exactly isn't Kyuukai hopped up on meds by now? Considering what he does, you'd think he'd have a problem there.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:26   Link #11054
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The OC is the american AE test pilot. Rong is allowed to assist with technical stuff of the AE development. For those 2-3 weeks they cram in as much work as they can on the AE(approximately 12 hours at least?), America getting information and Rong improving the software of the AE. Rong has at least two armed guards with him at all times, at least on the first week.

Alicia, the OC, is somewhere between foeyay/rivals/prone to acts of kindness... still fixing this part
Old 2011-12-03, 02:27   Link #11055
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: There has been an edit!

Also, Kyuukai has tried, but he never can seem to get his hands on them due to his mother, Chifuyu, Laura, and Canan.

He does start smoking (regular tobacco) halfway through the ISA group's third year. He quits as soon as he finds out Laura's pregnant though.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:32   Link #11056
Eratas123

@ Rain - Same as yours except the creepiness of it is commented on by most characters and that some others think what he's doing is wrong. Other than that, I'm not sure what'll happen with her.

Side note - Do you mind if I make Kanzashi not as close to Kyuukai as she was in HOTM? Irish hangs out with Tatenashi more and has more of a reason to befriend her than Kyuukai does.

@ Jak - Seems more like an epilogue to me.

@ Senpai - Does Rito's mom and dad act any different from their usual selves?

@ Senpai and Rain - Then what should I do? Having him say "I forgive you" is going to be anti-climactic and would look pretty OOC.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:38   Link #11057
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Jak - Seems more like an epilogue to me.
Ditto.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does Rito's mom and dad act any different from their usual selves?
Nope, but they can act seriously when the situation called (such as when the fact that Rito can use I.S. almost revealed to public knowledge, they're able to diver the attention using military authority and manipulation of information network).

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - Then what should I do? Having him say "I forgive you" is going to be anti-climactic and would look pretty OOC.
Irish letting her life doesn't mean hell forgive her (reference: Katara in the last Season of The Last Airbender let the ex-fire nation general live in despair, constantly reminded of his sin killing her mother). Irish' mom will be forever tormented, and even if she can get emotional support, that scar in her heart is forever.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:40   Link #11058
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Koneko manages to worm her way into the hearts of quite a few people of the academy. Including Maya Yamada.

Chifuyu does comment that he's feebly holding onto whatever relationships he can make because he believes he's going to die soon. And so he brought Koneko to life to fufill that dream before dying.

But it still stands. As creepy as it may be, he loves his daughter, and she realistically loves him.

To make the scene seem more climatic... Have Irish cut off a limb or two, and have her stay alive through out the ordeal. She'll talk, or groan more like it, to Irish about her decision. And in one moment of pitiful weakness, Irish can make his decision.

He can choose to save her life. But he doesn't have to forgive her.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:48   Link #11059
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - Like this? Just their dialogue.

Spoiler:

Any Suggestions?
Old 2011-12-03, 02:50   Link #11060
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Order of Reactions:

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest