AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 12 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 25 25.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 22.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 17.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 18.37%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 11.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 4.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.02%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-24, 12:39   Link #81
ookamigirl

This was a nice anime with funny parts and that alone made it worth watching.
I'm kinda sad it's over.
Final episode was pretty interesting since it was kind of a background of the whole club thing. Lots of flashbacks too. Really nice ending.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-12-25, 00:48   Link #82
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was a great ep. They really handled the ending well, I think.

Gonna miss this series.
Old 2011-12-25, 06:45   Link #83
Solafighter
Hige

In total, the series was very good and enjoyable to watch.

But this last episode was a bit weak.
Old 2011-12-25, 08:56   Link #84
VVolf
夜空派

Gotta admit, this episode was surprisingly very good.

8 out of 10.

While this "comeback of Yozora" was rather weak since they waited 11 episodes to finally re-establish Yozora's position as the main heroine, the episode was still handled well. A decent way to end a season.

Only wished the entire season was handled with such quality.

And they severely downplayed Sena's comeback at Yozora (when she thought Yozora had been dumped).

Still, a very good episode.

Will see if there's gonna be OVAs.

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
Old 2011-12-25, 09:57   Link #85
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

So far the best ending of this season and one of the best episode of the serie. I really like how they handled the first part by showing us what Yozora thought the first day and what she did.

The second part was really funny especially thanks to Rika I was sure it was Sena who would tell them it was Yozora .

This episode make me like Yozora more, much more. Now I really like her once again !

This episode deserves a 9/10 and the show a 8/10.
Old 2011-12-26, 14:01   Link #86
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

A weak ending, but I'll miss the show... who knows maybe we'll get a season 2 in a year or two?
Old 2011-12-27, 08:54   Link #87
Jarmel

Big twist was obvious. Also alot of her POV just felt redundant, while I did approve of seeing her reason as to why she didn't tell him. It just seemed like drama for the sake of drama. \

It also seems they cut back on her breast size, I guess to make her like more masculine.
Old 2011-12-27, 09:16   Link #88
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Big twist? what twist?

As for sizes, Kobato suffered worse
Old 2011-12-27, 12:40   Link #89
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Kobato-chan must have been learning the size-changing Chi-Gong from Natsume Maya of Tenjou Tenge. There's no other way to explain her sudden shift in sizes at the beach otherwise.
Old 2011-12-27, 12:53   Link #90
Malkuth
Banned

^ LOL, poor Maya, indeed could transform into a loli... I have not read any TT in years, somewhat lost interest with Shin's demise

Anyway, with Kobato the cup size problem was persisting over most of the second half of the anime.
Old 2011-12-27, 13:10   Link #91
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Either that or she's been hanging out with Generation-1 Megatron and Laserbeak, learning how to shift mass.
Old 2011-12-27, 16:52   Link #92
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
After this episode, I kind of side with Yozora. Maria being bullied by Yozora is her own fault.
Actually, I thought Maria acted entirely like a ten year old. And it's funny that she was told that handsome guys eat pretty girls.
Old 2011-12-27, 23:12   Link #93
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsenshi View Post
Actually, I thought Maria acted entirely like a ten year old. And it's funny that she was told that handsome guys eat pretty girls.
Apparently the nuns at St Chronica chapel are teaching Maria some adult things. Like this handsome guys "eat" pretty girls and that "secks" thing that was omitted on the anime (not entirely though, half of it was on the preview segment)
Old 2011-12-27, 23:14   Link #94
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Apparently the nuns at St Chronica chapel are teaching Maria some adult things. Like this handsome guys "eat" pretty girls and that "secks" thing that was omitted on the anime (not entirely though, half of it was on the preview segment)
I didn't get that impression from the anime, honestly.
Old 2011-12-28, 00:15   Link #95
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yeah well they didn't teach her per se, Maria just heard other nuns talking about adult things like that without really understand the meaning behind it, as she's only 10 years old
Old 2011-12-28, 01:07   Link #96
Malkuth
Banned

IRL I heard they do far worse during religious training
Old 2011-12-29, 14:13   Link #97
Salt
the cynic

Interesting show.

I see from a cursory glance of the forums that the fan base has been split down the middle again - with "colored" opinions all over the place. LOL
With each side taking shots at the "enemy heroine"'s flaws (which is particularly easy to do with this show because ...), without realizing that just about everyone in the club is severely flawed and "problematic" - especially our two lead heroines - which is why they are in the club in the first place!!! [1]

The characters of this show are a little different from the usual wish-fulfillment characters you find in your typical harem anime, and for most part I accept and like the flawed characters for what they are.

As for the ending I felt it was kind of weak, the reveal of the last episode promised so much :x, but they are ending the show and had to wrap it up somehow - also the author would be committing suicide if he let the "reveal" push the plot direction 180 on impact as it will effectively end the story; never read the LNs but I assuming he is going to "slow burn" the after effects of the "reveal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
While this "comeback of Yozora" was rather weak since they waited 11 episodes to finally re-establish Yozora's position as the main heroine
Errr, I thought it was obvious from the first ep.

Yozora has always been the "star" of the EDing sequence.

[1] Our male lead is the exception, his only "real problem" is the color of his hair which destroys everyone's first impression of him, and that first impression then goes on to color all his future actions.
But a "voice of reason" character like him is required in the insanity of the club to keep things from devolving into complete chaos.
Old 2011-12-31, 21:41   Link #98
Moemura
Natsuzora

I think they did a good job with the ending. I did like the extra sound effects during the theme song. Even though it was mostly a recap of the series from Yozora's point of view, I do think they should have revealed that she was Sora sooner. When watching the series I figured she had to be Kodaka's childhood friend.

Last edited by Moemura; 2011-12-31 at 21:53.
Old 2012-01-02, 20:30   Link #99
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

the first half is a wonderful flashback... the insert song is also very lovely
I love how they viewed everything from Yozora's view

ah! Sora-Taka supporters will be happy now.... xD

now! what next???? Season 2 please!!!!!
Old 2012-01-02, 22:35   Link #100
Kyouka
Is Here

the OP is a little different in this episode
Closed Thread