AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 15:14   Link #1941
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Feels like it was pretty much made for Galio, but it's going to be amazing on every caster.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:27   Link #1942
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Yeah does seem very OP and perfect for Galio. is it named after the Athene youtube guy, or is that just coincidence?
Old 2012-04-25, 18:21   Link #1943
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Nope, it's not a coincidence.

The guy had a lot of referrals.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:03   Link #1944
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd say it's perfect for any mana sink and should replace Archangel's Staff on 100% of the champions who use it...but yeah, the stats just scream Galio.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 04:28   Link #1945
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It's a good concept for mana management in lategame where it's all about less-than-a-minute teamfights and it often turns out that some ap carrys that survive the fight ended up burning all their mana which leaves them dry and almost useless to chase remaining opponents... mp5 doesn't help much at that moment.

The numbers on the item as they are in the current beta build are somewhat too high though. 80ap, 40mres, 15cdred, some manareg + 2 heavy manareg passives seems a bit too much for not even 3k gold.

It's probably Riot's new item policy to make new items a bit too strong at first so people actually try them out instead of just sticking to what they're used to.

PS, check out the new beta notes at RoG and the hot new Morg and Irelia splash art.

Spoiler for rrrrrrr:

Last edited by Waven; 2012-04-26 at 08:24.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 11:38   Link #1946
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

That morgana art is awesome :O

Athene got a item pretty lucky for him, must of had a lot.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:38   Link #1947
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Is anyone else lagging out recently?
Old 2012-04-26, 17:58   Link #1948
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
That morgana art is awesome :O

Athene got a item pretty lucky for him, must of had a lot.
I guess he got that through the referral reward system, you need 1000 to have an item named after you. Totalbiscuit some time ago mentioned that he should have a ton of referrals. Maybe he cracked the 10000 mark which would mean he gets an "All expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team"
Anyway he just twittered "Both my outstanding rewards are being sorted though" , wonder what those are exactly.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 21:10   Link #1949
Sobonok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Is anyone else lagging out recently?
I didn't get anything when I played just now. Or did you mean at the moment?
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 06:11   Link #1950
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I've been getting quite a few disconnections lately. I actually got kicked out of a game yesterday and when I logged back in, the game was over, with no record of it in my match history, which in turn got me thinking whether we got server issues again...I even got the player queue due to an "unusual number of logins".
Quote:
I guess he got that through the referral reward system, you need 1000 to have an item named after you. Totalbiscuit some time ago mentioned that he should have a ton of referrals. Maybe he cracked the 10000 mark which would mean he gets an "All expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team"
Anyway he just twittered "Both my outstanding rewards are being sorted though" , wonder what those are exactly.
Aye, the old referral system was the best Who wouldn't want to travel abroad, meet with the designers of the game and put a hand in creating one? Now, you just get RP and some more RP for it...not that my referral count ever went past 10 lol.
Old 2012-04-27, 07:46   Link #1951
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I haven't had d/cons during matches lately but I have had spikes and PvP net d/cons while loading the game up. Also purchasing champs has been buggy lately. I have seen an increase in other players d/conning during matches.

During the picking champs screen has been incredibly lagged out for me lately. One time I saw everyone picking ranged ad....so I shut LoL down halfway through the 90 second countdown. A while later there's a 'Loss Prevented' on my Match history and 82IP....where the hell did that come from...

On the bright side, I got my first Penta Kill a few minutes ago. ^^ Even more amusing since we were 4v5 due to a Katarina rage quitting. At that point, we were losing badly. 10 mins after my Penta Kill, we won. Classic.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-04-27 at 08:13.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 08:29   Link #1952
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

What champion were you playing for the penta? I've had loads of Quadra's but never a penta, cant ever get that 5th kill. They either run away or get ks'ed . Anyway well done congratz
Old 2012-04-27, 09:21   Link #1953
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Soraka.

I'm serious.
Old 2012-04-27, 09:40   Link #1954
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Easiest pentakill is Katarina, hands down. You just need to shunpo->DL everywhere and voila Hardest penta I've had was with Kassadin, barely lived through that one.
Quote:
Soraka.

I'm serious.
Karma would have been easier to believe xD
Old 2012-04-27, 15:25   Link #1955
Sobonok

Quote:
I've been getting quite a few disconnections lately. I actually got kicked out of a game yesterday and when I logged back in, the game was over, with no record of it in my match history, which in turn got me thinking whether we got server issues again...I even got the player queue due to an "unusual number of logins".
I only play one game each day unless it's with people I organize matches with. So I'll try again today and see if I get disconnected.
Old 2012-04-27, 15:47   Link #1956
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I've also reached the point of just getting win of the day...LoL is still fun and all, but time is wasting. Anyways, had some lag spikes in today's game too, but thankfully didn't last too long.

P.S: Any Trynda using MoM out there? The passive stacks with bloodlust for an outrageous +75 AD at 1 HP...but it's pretty expensive.
Old 2012-04-27, 15:53   Link #1957
killer3000ad

Spectator mode.

Old 2012-04-27, 16:12   Link #1958
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks pretty awesome, makes me wonder how the direct camera chooses its targets, what constitutes an event and what makes it more interesting than something else (ex. jungle/global objectives, turret kills) but mostly the champion skirmishes. Definitely checking it out.
Old 2012-04-27, 16:33   Link #1959
Sobonok

Quote:
I've also reached the point of just getting win of the day...LoL is still fun and all, but time is wasting. Anyways, had some lag spikes in today's game too, but thankfully didn't last too long.
Just won a 3v5 game as a jungling Maokai. Didn't experience any lag spikes at all. Could it be a regional thing if you're in the EU servers? Also, I'm not that much of a DOTA player. Since I play too many games right now, I just stick with one game a day to cherish the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Spectator mode.

Just saw that, and would like to just watch matches instead of play them.
Old 2012-04-27, 17:06   Link #1960
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Nice addition, I know how to use this so well since its the same as the dota2 spectator mode. Not trying to start anything, but find it funny how Dota2 is in beta and LoL has only just added this and it didn't include a option to save replays . Still <3 for league

Tags
league of legends, lol