AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 10:27   Link #61
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Good job, Kishi! Now please keep every chapter like this from now on. I've already given up on good story or romance long ago, but a fun chapter like this is truly a bliss.
Old 2013-05-22, 10:34   Link #62
justavisitor

I like this chapter very much lol. yes, it's cheesy and cliche, but still the author makes it work.

If one thinks about it, no one in this manga is nonredeemable. Every bad guy has his own story and reason to get to the bad side. Sure, some of them still have to be responsible for their action, but throughout the manga, it's also up to their friends to save the bad guys. And most of the time, good guys decide to give up, but naruto never gives up the idea of saving sasuke. And some credits also go to sasuke for the insistence of finding the truth instead of focusing on revenge.

Sure, it's all plot, but at the very least the author makes it not unreasonable and therefore the reunion of team 7 worth enjoying.

now, the romance...lol i have a feeling hinata may become the final boss in this manga
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 10:42   Link #63
Eragon
Still Alive

What I would like to see if NaruSaku happens is, Hinata just shrugging it off legitimately with this line - "Meh, whatever, Ino is prettier than you anyhow, Naruto"
Old 2013-05-22, 10:54   Link #64
justavisitor

Wouldn't Hinata fit sasuke more because they both have special eyes. And since Sasuke likes to challenge the impossible (he even wants to become the next hokage) perhaps he would like to have the next challenge, which is to get Hinata away from Naruto
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 11:02   Link #65
TangentZ
神の一手

Send a message via ICQ to TangentZ
Wow, I have completely forgotten about the "Sannin" (Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru) and their "pupils" are exactly Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

So Team 7 is actually Sannin - The Next Generation.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:15   Link #66
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Sasuke: I'm going to become Hokage.
Me: Uhhhhhhhh..... waht?

And lol, Sakura didn't deny about being Naruto's girlfriend. Things are looking up for Naruto, though I prefer Hinata end just cause I feel sorry for her. Though I guess you can always keep a permanent Kage Bunshin and go omnibus.

And I dont get how Minato can transform like that. I thought thats was only with kyuubi's chakra/jinchuriki? How does the 4th have that chakra?
Old 2013-05-22, 11:22   Link #67
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Sasuke aiming to become Hokage is just an excuse for the Naruto vs Sasuke battle to happen now that he's effectively a good guy again. A battle for the title of Hokage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo
And I dont get how Minato can transform like that. I thought thats was only with kyuubi's chakra/jinchuriki? How does the 4th have that chakra?
Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra in himself, as all of it would have been too much for Naruto at the time of his birth.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 11:24   Link #68
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami View Post
Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra in himself, as all of it would have been too much for Naruto at the time of his birth.
Ah, forgot about that tidbit. Thanks.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:28   Link #69
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
The scene almost made it seem like Sasuke is going to become the hokage and that Sakura is going to get shipped with Naruto. Just imagine if that actually happened ... the immense trolling... Great way to end a 600+ chapters manga.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:29   Link #70
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Ah, forgot about that tidbit. Thanks.
-It also makes some sense, though Kishimoto is not very good at explaining it. When Minato sealed separated Kurama's chakra, one went to him and the other to Naruto. But Naruto is the one who got Kurama himself sealed into him, while Minato just took the "mindless" chakra. Though, that "present' Minato was talking about better be the other half of Kurama's chakra. Kurama is already strong sure, but with the other half he'd be complete and then we'd be privy to see just how powerful he and Naruto are at that point.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:46   Link #71
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami
Sasuke aiming to become Hokage is just an excuse for the Naruto vs Sasuke battle to happen now that he's effectively a good guy again. A battle for the title of Hokage.
^Adding on to this.

I really hope Sakura does something worthwhile now, especially since Kishimoto had her once again boast about being the disciple of a Sannin and that she's going to unleash her full power, this is her last chance to be useful. The last time she did something remotely useful was when she HELPED (emphasis on HELPED) Chiyo defeat Sasori. If she still screws up in one way or another I'll just give up on her completely.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:51   Link #72
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami View Post
^Adding on to this.

I really hope Sakura does something worthwhile now, especially since Kishimoto had her once again boast about being the disciple of a Sannin and that she's going to unleash her full power, this is her last chance to be useful. The last time she did something remotely useful was when she HELPED (emphasis on HELPED) Chiyo defeat Sasori. If she still screws up in one way or another I'll just give up on her completely.
I disagree. She should do nothing worthwhile since the plot has always implied that she is good for nothing.

But Kishi probably is going to use some pull from ass no jutsu and make her super powerful, and making me sick.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 11:54   Link #73
BlueCosmos

Coming up naruto gets full nine tails power, and we find out, even a zombie can piss his pants
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:06   Link #74
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
I died laughing @ sasuke's comment.

Become hokage? Literally the last thing I expected.
Actually, that was the first thing I expected, given the way the manga has been going of late. I think the clincher was when Hashirama said he wanted Madara as the second hokage. Kishi's been building Sasuke up to be Naruto's perfect rival, so why not.

The part that bothered me most was the Fourth busting out his own Kyuubi chakra mode. Seriously, as if the Fourth wasn't OP enough. Now he has Kyuubi Sage mode....
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:08   Link #75
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Wouldn't Hinata fit sasuke more because they both have special eyes. And since Sasuke likes to challenge the impossible (he even wants to become the next hokage) perhaps he would like to have the next challenge, which is to get Hinata away from Naruto
hell NO to both would that give a birth defect?

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2013-05-22 at 12:22.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:39   Link #76
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
hell NO to both would that give a birth defect?
Nope. It'll turn out to be an eye power more powerful than even the Rinnegan, but due to the inherent intolerance and bias of the Hyuuga and the Uchiha, none have ever gained the eye until Sasuke turned his sights on Hinata....
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:48   Link #77
takai
Easy Muffin

I really liked this one. I especially liked Minato asking about Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend, then comparing her to Kushina. NaruSaku anybody? Let's hope so.

I also hope Naruto can have more interaction with his father.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:58   Link #78
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
The better and harder challenge is to get Kiba away from his dog
Old 2013-05-22, 13:08   Link #79
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
I disagree. She should do nothing worthwhile since the plot has always implied that she is good for nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm as skeptical as everyone else if she'll be of any use. I'm just trying to say that Kishi will have to try really hard if he wants to have Sakura leave a good lasting impression taking her past uselessness into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
But Kishi probably is going to use some pull from ass no jutsu and make her super powerful, and making me sick.
Unless she does this of course. I just can't see her doing that though, it'd just be awkward seeing Sakura of all people doing something like that.
Old 2013-05-22, 13:11   Link #80
ChronoReverse

She'll just punch Ten-Tails. We already know she can punch ultra hard and since she's "gathering her chakra" she's going to punch extra hard.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either =X
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion