AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 09:13   Link #10841
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Don't ask me on that, I'm not a war fanatic or see the potential in strategy for everything. All I know is that she's a multi-arm combat master. Just read V5 if you want more info on her.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:18   Link #10842
demino_hellsin
That one guy

heck yeah! I'm on volume 4! Now all I have to do is imagine a demonized silver gospel and give it sue powerz > : )

EDIT: they don't have those yahoo emoticons
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 09:26   Link #10843
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
This is reaching HSQ level of OP.
He mentioned ultimate form, so I gave him one. This level of completion does not come easy, at least 100hrs of playtime to unlock all of the gadgets and gizmos, including the secret ones and the joke ones.

Granted playing through the story line should net you Form I, II and III, and most of the Prime Fits because its story-related. Though some Prime Fits are also hidden or require some effort to obtain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Nohonhon's big sis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Honne Nohotoke's sister and Dan's most likely love interest since she shows interest in him.
Oh, so canon did not forget him! I shouldn't have worried...

*drops him from the 'Unshaft Me!' features*

Quote:
Anyway, can you tell me why all the st@rs got picked? It can't have just been looks.
Tsubomi: Child idol since 4, then 'retires' at 14 to take over the idol production department of her father's company. She works with Tabane to establish the SHOOTiNG ST@RS. She is the only person besides Tabane to know of Houki's childhood dream of becoming an idol, and her taking over KG-P was partly due to it.

Karon: Vandam ni nare!

Riz: To be Top Idol.

Gin: To be a confident inspiration to her people.

Celeste: "It's a pity to let all that dancing talent go to waste." So Tabane invites her in to the ST@RS. Secretly wants to be able to speak her mind without thinking through everything first.

Erika: Her fight with her wayward cousin destroys half of Uminari Industrial Complex. Tabane offers her membership to pay for the damages, and also help her on the road to being an idol.

Kei: To have a chance to be girly.

Esquivel twins: Bundles of talent, lots of synergy, have fun! They, Gin and Erika for the 2nd girl group, HEMISPHERE.

Houki: Tabane's fault. Natural singer with the best voice in the entire line-up. Later revealed to have been wishing to be an idol.

Lui, Freya and Ange all transfer in later.

Louise d'Napoleon: Talent scouted from EUROVISION. Refers to herself is Lui.

Freya Hunt: Talent scouted from EUROVISION.

Ange: I wish I knew. So far I guessed that its because the girl unlocked the secret to 4th Gen, so to protect her technology, Tabane makes her a deal she cannot refuse. Initially resistant to the idol idea, but once she took a bite, Ange Stark becomes one of the most prolific idols in the team, earning her title [Galactic Fairy] in no time.

These are the founding members of KG-P's [SHOOTiNG ST@RS]. There's at least 100 more idols from all over the world appearing over the next 3 years.

The idol-maker/galge [IS ~SHOOTiNG ST@RS~ Marvelous World Tour] will feature all 113+++ idols!
Old 2011-12-02, 09:26   Link #10844
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Ho do you think he should try to explain it? Lie, downplay it, try to weasel out, just say he's dying? I can't decide!
If he can't lie, downplay it (such as against Karon), or weasel out (against Maya), that's what should you do.

Quote:
Shippers on deck? Did you forget his reaction when Ran showed interest in Ichika? He was pretty much completely against it.
Ichika himself is disinterested (neither encouraged or forbid it) and Dan is against it somewhat, but Utsuho is a LIIIITLE too enthusiastic with the closeness of their kids...and Madoka is conflicted whether to support Rin or Utsuho's daughter

Quote:
I might have any of the mains die, but I'll have them do it giving the enemy the middle finger as they go down. As I said before, Irish can die but I need him to die accomplishing something and not getting gunned down like Michael with Akira.
If Ichika died, then at least 10.000 BETA must die on the spot, can't be more awesome than that...

Anyway, Armored Stratos in Grimdark spinoff is changed into not having Energy Barrier capability, making them fragile but as fast as I.S. and dish decent amount of damage.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:26   Link #10845
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Why would M attack them anyway?
If you meant the canon characters, let's just say Tsurugi just had to be there when M came in.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:35   Link #10846
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Box - Blocked!

Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think!
Old 2011-12-02, 09:40   Link #10847
HasuMasu
*Artist

THIRD BASE OUT!!

lol
Old 2011-12-02, 09:41   Link #10848
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

LAWL that's incredible! And so in Character I rolled out of my chair.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:44   Link #10849
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Ange's reason is simple: She wants attention and resources, what better place to get it that an idol group led by Tabane Shinonono herself?

@ Senpai - Both Tatenashi and Maya demand explanations at the same time so I doubt he can try to weasel out of it Do you think there's anyway to fool them?

Utsuho being a shipper on deck? Sign me in! Wait, who did Rin marry since she has a daughter?

Dying protags are rare nowadays due to audience captivation and attachment. Hence why I mostly use oneshot characters for deaths. Might still shock people considering they actually manage to do a lot of things like Michael who disables the bomb, survives getting shot in the side, kills his partner, and gets attacked by jagged glass before dying by gunshot.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:48   Link #10850
Eratas123

@ Box and Senpai - I feel like a dick for constantly blocking the heroines Also, does it seem like it went too far? Think I should tone it down?
Old 2011-12-02, 09:51   Link #10851
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Box and Senpai - I feel like a dick for constantly blocking the heroines Also, does it seem like it went too far? Think I should tone it down?
----------------------------------
Unclasping her bra, he opened his mouth and quickly took one of the erect nipples and started to gently suck on it, making her trash around even more as shocks of pleasure went all over her body.
------------------------------------

Remove this part, It'll make the fic go to M rating....

(Or replace it with light groping of sort, don't mention nipples, at least it's rated 15+)
Old 2011-12-02, 09:56   Link #10852
Eratas123

@ Stratos and demino_hellsin - Can you also give me your comments and suggestions?

@ Senpai - Good point, then again, this is Tatenashi we're talking about here. This is pretty in character for her Can I just put in the disclaimers that there's slight M rated content?

Also, asked question on the previous posts
Old 2011-12-02, 09:58   Link #10853
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ah, now I'm really confused. The more I spend my time not writing, the more my brains became dull. Seems like I can't reply about irish ' revelation'.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:58   Link #10854
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Doing fine.

Arachne uses a Spiderman IS.
Does it by chance look like this? : http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/935524

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Esquivel twins: Bundles of talent, lots of synergy, have fun! They, Gin and Erika for the 2nd girl group, HEMISPHERE.
Ange: Us, as idols?
Monique: So it seems according to his statement.
Ange: So Moniuqe, shall we bite it?
Monique: So Ange, should we hit it?
A/M: We'll get back to you.

speaking of which, I once again ask the masses...

Which of these pics suit the twins? (look at my post regarding them here)

Choice 1: First Approved Pic
Choice 2: Pic 1's Alternate Suggestion in the initial round of questioning.
Choice 3: Appended Suggestion 1
Choice 4: Appended Suggestion 2
Choice 5: Appended Suggestion 3
Choice 6: Appended Suggestion 4 - my fave among the appended suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
The idol-maker/galge [IS ~SHOOTiNG ST@RS~ Marvelous World Tour] will feature all 113+++ idols!
*On Gerard's Blog "InSanity InSight IntroSpect and more InSanity*

This game needs a Surgeon General's Warning on the amount of time it would need to complete each route- as well as the excess amounts of fanservice, moe and almost every single fetish. I just hope the first person who managed to complete this would not die or go bankrupt.

If you do buy this game, please exercise proper mixing with RL, and good luck on your epic quest.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 09:59   Link #10855
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Can you at least tell me who Rin's husband is? I'm more interested in that really
Old 2011-12-02, 10:01   Link #10856
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was confused. There was talk of character death, then zero's excerpt of what I just read, then eratas asked me to read and then... O.O

anyway, if I'm understanding tatenashi right, it would've been more cruel if it seemed like Ichika was making an "innocent" move on her. You know, stuff more along the lines of tender than lustful and she finds herself enjoying it... and then BAM!
Old 2011-12-02, 10:02   Link #10857
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Can you at least tell me who Rin's husband is? I'm more interested in that really
Classified, probably an OC with importance below Dan.... of course, as I said, I have no intention of writing it yet, saving it for later (and no, you can't write it before me ).

(he's the Yankee Triad guy)

But compared to Sacred Twins, the sequel will be much, MUCH lighthearted, like comparing Nanoha to Dog Days....
Old 2011-12-02, 10:06   Link #10858
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - What do you mean innocent? I doubt you can grope someone or unclasp their bra "innocently"

@ Senpai - Oh really? I'm not allowed to write it before you? *Starts making draft immediately* Do you want the Yankee or the researcher?

Side note - The revelation is more on whether it's possible for him to trick them into thinking he was just having an off day. Do you think it's possible?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:09   Link #10859
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: hmmmm forget my suggestion it's a completely different take on her daydream =))

EDIT: There is a way to innocently unclasp a girl's bra. THEORETICALLY! I'm not sure if my idea counts haha
Old 2011-12-02, 10:14   Link #10860
HasuMasu
*Artist

I honestly don't know what Arachne looks like, the way Ichika describes it, it's too vague.

By default though I imagined it to be a dark red.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest