AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-20, 18:00   Link #441
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This played out almost exactly as I expected. I thought romance would be the key to bring Fino back though, not an invoice... they really dropped the ball here. And let's not mention the reused animation and the QUALITY. This final could have been a lot better.

This really was a poor man's Maou-sama, but it wasn't all that bad. I found it reasonably entertaining, and it had a selling point other shows didn't have: the cutest girl of the year. This series worth watching for Fino alone if you're into moe. She was criminally cute.
Old 2013-12-20, 21:06   Link #442
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This played out almost exactly as I expected. I thought romance would be the key to bring Fino back though, not an invoice... they really dropped the ball here. And let's not mention the reused animation and the QUALITY. This final could have been a lot better.

This really was a poor man's Maou-sama, but it wasn't all that bad. I found it reasonably entertaining, and it had a selling point other shows didn't have: the cutest girl of the year. This series worth watching for Fino alone if you're into moe. She was criminally cute.
I admit I thought romance would be key as well though the series has lacked that virtually from the start. This wasn't a poor man's maou-sama cause there the comedy was obvious. Fino was cute but I don't think Fino was the cutest girl this cycle let alone this year some of the girls from Noucome were as cute or cuter.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 21:43   Link #443
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.12

raul & company reach fino but being not herself unleash volcano wrath to everyone cause everyone go inside even got leon store going buy overload with nova & 2nd manager get overload with buyers.

then after old red's dragon ship got landed give airi used lam sword handle bats then came harpies give old red's dragon has freeze ray til went down give before charge into volcano area raul get a sword from lore that it from female manager's brother.

speak of female manager & elza give raid a hot water & steam iron lesson so raul, alla, & lam going in volcano area give monster face they let raul save fino cause doing you shall not pass defense for it.

raul found fino give being attack doing the "I Know You're in There Somewhere" speech about time working in leon give work then door open give raul trying close door yet fino choke raul yet he give more "I Know You're in There Somewhere" saying & tell her come back home with raul & everyone.

yet it work fino back to normal all good everyone fine give female manager make raid paid the damages with credit card & everyone having feast for happy day work of all yet female manager ask alla what you do now?

next day back to work in all ok with now alla join leon work crew give still want be a hero in the right good way with now fino be teaching alla the leon work way indeed everything back to normal "the end".
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:06   Link #444
Diveman

uhmm overall it wasn't that bad, I enjoyed the Fino scenes quite a lot. My only problem was Raul which is probably one of the worst MCs I've ever seen. Other than him, it was a pretty "ok" series.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:08   Link #445
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Fair Ending. We got Fino back and a bonus addition to the Raul's harem.^^
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:13   Link #446
Diveman

not that she wasn't part of it before though.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:15   Link #447
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
not that she wasn't part of it before though.
Sorry.... as a coworker as well.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:39   Link #448
Anime Online

I think the series is okay. It score points for wrapping up the story, though somewhat predictable, which is quite a rare thing these days. It also score points for the generous helping of fanservice (if you are into it). It misses out on the usual harem antics (which may or may not score points).

Other than that, it's quite bland and forgettable.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 23:48   Link #449
The Green One

I had fun with the series and that's good enough for me. Glad I'm not a slave to the public's reviews. Especially since I rarely seem to agree with them these days.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 00:39   Link #450
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
As much as I would like some romance, it really would have been inappropriate here. Fino barely knows what love is, and Raul's feelings haven't developed enough to consider a romantic partner himself.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 00:51   Link #451
Ickarium

Be fair, they're only just starting to realize they care about each other. It'd be a little bit of a jump to passionate declarations.

I think the 'I don't know what I'd do without you' was suitable, myself. And the repeating the customer service lines were funny.
Old 2013-12-21, 01:43   Link #452
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
Be fair, they're only just starting to realize they care about each other. It'd be a little bit of a jump to passionate declarations.
Yes, exactly. It may happen at some point down the line, but it's too soon now.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 02:26   Link #453
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
If Raul failed then i am guessing Sarah would have to kill the new demon lord?
yep, our overpower manager and her gadgets lol

here my concers about this anime

- basically what i liked was the girls and the sub manager, garbage raul can go to hell and maybe after reicarnate learn to be a true man

- my favorite girls was obvious fino lam and lorien, is not too much common i like the emotionless characters but her showed some little diferences from a full clichê type of character like her who make me really like her, lam was really a good and funny loli character who actually not in love with garbage(this harem was almost like not a harem or almost remembered me nyaruko, where the real romance is only mahiro and nyaruko, them here is garbage with fino, and we have only 2 others girls who also have feelings for him.

- the harem for me was more sarah harem with girls and guy than garbage and she even collected a new one for her personal harem

- the character who i most disliked is tooo obvious who i gonna call the second who is all(i really dont like too much tsunderes characters)

- the plot of this series reminder me of Shining Hearts Shiawase no Pan, this anime like the other is basically to make us thing who "working" can be so awesome as be hero and you dont need a shield and sword or magic to be awesome and just embrace your work and love it can make you a hero.

for the girls

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-12-21 at 23:55. Reason: Removed spoiler reference
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 02:36   Link #454
MasterVampire

Kinda let down there was no romance between Fino and Raul.
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 02:39   Link #455
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Kinda let down there was no romance between Fino and Raul.
this is one of the few cases where i actually really wanted no "romance", she is too much good for him, almost every girl on this anime is too much good for him, the only girl who i can like being with him is all, cuz she is a annoying tsundere and both of them can go holding hands together to hell.

now being serious we get some romance between them but raul being our awesome deny/chickening/coward harem clichê mc only realise his feelings for her later(near the end of the anime), remember when she told who she wanted open a leon in the demon world them we see raul imagine them in the shop with a lot of babies.

was thanks to fino who rauls finally started to learn th existence of the female gender in the world.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-12-21 at 02:51.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 03:25   Link #456
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well Raul, your cheesy speech about how to greet a customer to Fino saved her! Good job, but ugh... I think he have done it better with the power of love!

But you know what, I think the Amada Group got away with it for this one... Bastards!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 06:08   Link #457
Pathfinder4k

Demon Lord

Well, I have to say I love a series when it takes a ridiculous premise, working at a magic shop with the daughter of the demon lord, and make it into a series. This reminded me of Rio - Rainbow Gate in the ridiculous premise ( guilty pleasure). However, the whole demon lord daughter becoming the next Demon Lord subplot was given to us too late like in episode 10 I believe. Changed the mood of the entire series into something less ridiculous and very below average ending. I wished the creators just focused on the same premise in the first 9 episodes. The ending could have been more on the focus of Fino completing the big order or some other issue with the store itself than the Demon Lord subplot. Have the story focus on competing with their rival and/or having them win the store wars or something along those lines than the fight scene with Raul and Fino. Oh well, I would rate this series So-So. I give credit for the ridiculousness for the first 9 episodes and a big negative for the remaining ones.
Pathfinder4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 09:09   Link #458
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Well Raul, your cheesy speech about how to greet a customer to Fino saved her! Good job, but ugh... I think he have done it better with the power of love!

But you know what, I think the Amada Group got away with it for this one... Bastards!
I actually like it better than they didn't use the cliché power of love. It makes sense that he used something from her time as an employee as a reminder to bring her back to her sense, which would be the first order she ever took which likely resonates far more than the romantic hints which didn't appear until much later in the series. Rather their friendship as struggling employees and Fino learning the ropes was what occupied most of the series.

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2013-12-22 at 03:57.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 09:54   Link #459
marconii2002

If you want know AT-X version of last episode is uncensored
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 13:59   Link #460
Breimoon

ok , gonna look for it thanks for the info marconii
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem