Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 18:38   Link #3641
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
But then poor Lamia will end with that annoying older brother
he's already creepichi having Lamia under his control. ending up with Nene will go a certain distance to repair his reputation. he wont recover 100% of his reputation but getting a good match will improve his odds to get close to it. id find it a bit creepy if Furuichi really did end up with Lamia at the end of the series without finding someone closer to his height and age. imo Furuichi Lamia is more of a comedy pair than a serious pairing to end on.

i dont see the end in sight for the manga for a long time story wise but this may be one step in that direction for Furuichi. Aoi does seem in line with Oga though Hilda is strong competition. i do hope Aoi wins over hilda in the end.

Last edited by X207; 2012-10-31 at 19:29.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 19:21   Link #3642
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Kanzaki and Pakoo killed me in this chapter, seriously. That was so hilarious and yeah Aoi and Izuma came first and Toujou and Shizuka came in 2nd. I thought Toujou would go rampage like Oga do but after all he seems to be more gentelman than Oga. Anyways I am a bit disapointed to not see Himekawa. At least he could have participated the event with his fiance, heh.
Old 2012-11-01, 13:55   Link #3643
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I really liked your comment - then the last line came and blew everything

The idea of a Harem for Furuichi is just lulz...Just imagine him telling the red-tail: easy ladies, there is enough of me for everyone
sorry about that, i do find Aoi would be a better match if Oga ever realised that there are girls interested in him. normal Hilda is an interesting concept though amnesia Hilda is pretty good though a bit cliche. now if those 2 Hilda personalities should merge then id be torn between the 2 candidates.

i still find the Red Tails' shock to find out Furuichi knows Misaki very well very amusing. at this point i see Nene using that excuse to stick with Furuichi but hopefully it would develop into something else.
Old 2012-11-01, 16:27   Link #3644
X207
Gamyūsa

which simple Hilda do you like? there's simple to a straight forward relationship where theres no emotions ie normal hilda or the down to earth amnesia Hilda thats easily moved?

i dont mind the confrontation with the normal Hilda and its funny at times. there is the fun in trying to find out when its being mean to hide what her emotions really are. the amnesia Hilda is also great as she's actually taking an interest in Oga even if it means he just happens to be with Beel. normal Hilda doesnt show many emotions so its refreshing to see amnesia Hilda show what you wont normally see.

i cant say much to your comment that Oga might ignore Aoi to make it seem uninteresting. Oga doesnt show to have much interest on women in his mind, its more for dtronger power and fighter the biggest enemies. it'll take a bit more development to confirm that he plays ignorant for the time being.

as for Aoi, love isnt predicatble so her head overheels for Oga is plausible. it might be that she was uninterested in men that can't hold up to her level. this issue will also be relevant to Hilda as Oga was just lowly human bully that happened to come across the kin of the demon king. it seems that Oga may have been the first to get her attention, having beel around may help to keep him on her radar.

i didnt expect Nene to go with Furuichi though i did expect something more along the lines of her self proclaimed honorary fans from the school trip. though it does fit the pattern ie Aoi and Oga (both top dogs) and the 2ICs Nene and Furuichi. Furuichi may not have done too many extraordinary things though he's been Oga's distant right hand man for a long time.

i do think theres something going on between Lamia and Furuichi though its not the same type. Lamia may have some honest feeling for him though he probably sees her as a little sister or close friend. thats why i doubt that he'll settle for Lamia.
Old 2012-11-01, 17:03   Link #3645
X207
Gamyūsa

i found it hilarious when Hilda was bummed out to hear they're the worst couple lol. though i cant say how the current xmas competition will end. i wonder if amnesia Hilda will even go full force in a fight like she'd normally do. if she doesnt step up, Aoi will beat her in this competition. im guessing she'd only use minimum sufficient force rather than a brutal beating that she'd go about usually. she does seem to care for peoples' well being more in this state.
Old 2012-11-01, 19:50   Link #3646
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i found it hilarious when Hilda was bummed out to hear they're the worst couple lol. though i cant say how the current xmas competition will end. i wonder if amnesia Hilda will even go full force in a fight like she'd normally do. if she doesnt step up, Aoi will beat her in this competition. im guessing she'd only use minimum sufficient force rather than a brutal beating that she'd go about usually. she does seem to care for peoples' well being more in this state.
on the other hand Oga seemed pretty happy about the title! I liked Furuichi's heroic moment in saving Nene from the blast, seems like the only person there that knew him well enough to predict that kind of reaction. Btw Nene will have to hang her head in shame if her and Furuichnikov get first place. She'll be openly seen by others as the best match for Furuichi.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:14   Link #3647
Yaskaleh

Furuichi is my favorite in Beelzebub. He may be a pervert but he's noble, shielding Lamia and Nene with his body and assisting the Red Tails at the pool, taking on all those thugs and defeating them using his brain. The Furuichi arc is hands down the best arc so far imo. Looking forward to what Behemoth hinted about concerning furuichi.
Yaskaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:17   Link #3648
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Emotional Hilda probably doesn't know her strength. Last time she give Kanzaki and Himekawa a face only a mother would love with just 2-3 punches.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:29   Link #3649
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
on the other hand Oga seemed pretty happy about the title! I liked Furuichi's heroic moment in saving Nene from the blast, seems like the only person there that knew him well enough to predict that kind of reaction. Btw Nene will have to hang her head in shame if her and Furuichnikov get first place. She'll be openly seen by others as the best match for Furuichi.
lol of course he is, its was his own diabolical plan for the zebub blast. i wouldnt mind seeing Furuichi and Nene win the competition. it would add the best surprise since they revealed that pairing in ch179. though its hard to see it happen given he's against the other big opponents. imo its between Oga, Toujou and the Aoi pairing. i do hope Nene Furuichi do make it to the final stage somehow.

i dont know how the 12th place pair (forgot their names) would fare but they probably wont rank too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Emotional Hilda probably doesn't know her strength. Last time she give Kanzaki and Himekawa a face only a mother would love with just 2-3 punches.
good point, she doesnt seem to notice her results only after she goes through with it though i dont think she'd be as ruthless in round 2 if she cant help it. if anything amnesia Hilda would react similarly to Kahlua from Rosario Vampire season 2 during or after fighting. btw which chapter did she go KO on Kanzaki and Himekawa again?
Old 2012-11-01, 23:06   Link #3650
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
lol of course he is, its was his own diabolical plan for the zebub blast. i wouldnt mind seeing Furuichi and Nene win the competition. it would add the best surprise since they revealed that pairing in ch179. though its hard to see it happen given he's against the other big opponents. imo its between Oga, Toujou and the Aoi pairing. i do hope Nene Furuichi do make it to the final stage somehow.

i dont know how the 12th place pair (forgot their names) would fare but they probably wont rank too high.

good point, she doesnt seem to notice her results only after she goes through with it though i dont think she'd be as ruthless in round 2 if she cant help it. if anything amnesia Hilda would react similarly to Kahlua from Rosario Vampire season 2 during or after fighting. btw which chapter did she go KO on Kanzaki and Himekawa again?
Chapter 140, I believe it is on page 11.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 23:14   Link #3651
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Chapter 140, I believe it is on page 11.
lol thank you very much, that was an epic page. still funny as hell to reread.
Old 2012-11-08, 05:47   Link #3652
Blaat

Poor Furuichi and he was really looking forward to the indirect kiss too.

Anyway it's really obvious who the finalists are going to be I was kind of hoping they would face each other earlier...
Old 2012-11-08, 06:35   Link #3653
Awrya
U mad?

Lol at how Furuichi poses, as if he guessed it right

My guess is Furuichi and Nene will win again, with the semi-final against Aoi and Izuma.
Oga and Toujou will probably result in a fist fight.
Old 2012-11-08, 06:38   Link #3654
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I cried so much this chapter...I couldn't breathe at some points from laughing so hard.

Beelzebub...always delivering even without using main characters.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 08:14   Link #3655
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm actually relieved Nene didn't have to make Furuichi guess the word "poop". Can you imagine what of gesture she would have been forced to make? I don't want to.
Old 2012-11-08, 08:54   Link #3656
iK@r0s

^then just make a gesture by touching your nose that something smell bad and then make a gesture that it's coming from your stomach....

they cut it when oga and hilda will play want to see it badly
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 12:40   Link #3657
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Chapter was okay for me, I enjoyed where Yuka knocked out Kanzaki. Goes to show how powerful the Red-Tail members are, when they're embarrass.

Need more Hilda sexiness
Old 2012-11-08, 16:33   Link #3658
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Best chapter in awhile for me; the character interaction was superb. Kanzaki and Yuka, I am expecting lot of great things from them now on.
Old 2012-11-08, 20:27   Link #3659
Diveman

hahahahahahaha this CH was hella random. I loved when Oga and Aoi were like "are these the kind of events we're doing?"

amazing chapter.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 20:55   Link #3660
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Pointing at Furuichi should have been enough in Nenes case
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence