AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 20:32   Link #6601
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Shoot. Tell me what you've got already, I'll try my best.
Nothing yet. My plan so far is to show how the separate people go to school. Ichika getting interrupted by his harem, Irish arguing with Tatenashi, Kyuukai getting hit by overprotective mom Tabane etc etc.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:38   Link #6602
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm... You could have some more interactions between the students after they all arrive at school.

Such as have Ichika talk to Kyuukai because he's the school supervisor/manager/representative for the school sports teams, then you could have Kyuukai talk to Maximillian because he's a teacher for whatever reason, you could have Maximillian teach and interact with Karon, who would go talk with Yuriko/Irish. Then you could have Yuriko go about his day and meet with someone else (another character such as Tatenashi), who would go and interact with another character (maybe Kanzashi), and so forth until you reach the end of the circle of people or the end of school.

Basically go through out one school day, while showing how each character is somehow linked, no matter how thin the connection is. The theme being "six degrees of seperation". It would be pretty cool to read.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:45   Link #6603
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: Hm... You could have some more interactions between the students after they all arrive at school.

Such as have Ichika talk to Kyuukai because he's the school supervisor/manager/representative for the school sports teams, then you could have Kyuukai talk to Maximillian because he's a teacher for whatever reason, you could have Maximillian teach and interact with Karon, who would go talk with Yuriko/Irish. Then you could have Yuriko go about his day and meet with someone else (another character such as Tatenashi), who would go and interact with another character (maybe Kanzashi), and so forth until you reach the end of the circle of people or the end of school.

Basically go through out one school day, while showing how each character is somehow linked, no matter how thin the connection is. The theme being "six degrees of seperation". It would be pretty cool to read.
I'll need your help along with Stratos at least. Besides, I'm gonna focus on updating Daydreams, Future Imperfect, and my To Aru fanfic.

Side note - Not everyone is friends. Inami and Rin, for example, don't know each other.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:47   Link #6604
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Even if the two don't know each other, someone who knows Rin might know someone who knows Inami, etc.

Anyway, how's Laura's chapter of Daydreams going? No pressure, but I have some high(ish) expectations.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:48   Link #6605
Eratas123

Quote:
Even if the two don't know each other, someone who knows Rin might know someone who knows Inami, etc.

Anyway, how's Laura's chapter of Daydreams going? No pressure, but I have some high(ish) expectations.
I'm using a new writing style. It's more like the Future Imperfect drafts here instead of the wannabe-shoujo style where they rarely talk.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:54   Link #6606
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Ah, so more character interaction then. Should be interesting.

So, is Ichika still going to be the "wife"?
Old 2011-11-07, 20:59   Link #6607
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: Ah, so more character interaction then. Should be interesting.

So, is Ichika still going to be the "wife"?
You know it This is an AU where Ichika went with Chifiyu to Germany. There, he met super soldier Laura Bodewig

Laura will drag Ichika around after he gets to know her and teach him the value of knives

I'll make Ichika and Laura about 10-14 here.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:01   Link #6608
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: For added effect (you don't have to read to this), you know how Laura has a combat knife on her when she goes to the academy? She uses it to threaten Tatenashi in later chapters of the light novel.

You could have Ichika give it to her as a present.

Then again, this is just rambling advice. You don't have to put it in.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:03   Link #6609
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: For added effect (you don't have to read to this), you know how Laura has a combat knife on her when she goes to the academy? She uses it to threaten Tatenashi in later chapters of the light novel.

You could have Ichika give it to her as a present.

Then again, this is just rambling advice. You don't have to put it in.
I won't show them in their academy days. Remember, this is only until they're about to kiss before it gets interrupted.

I'll do the combat knife gift scene though.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:08   Link #6610
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Laura Has a combat knife? Talk about Hindsight.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:10   Link #6611
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Interrupted by who?

Another thing, you could have a Clarissa-is-a-chessmaster moment in there somewhere. Would make some amount of sense.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:11   Link #6612
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Eratas: Interrupted by who?
It IS a daydream, hence the title.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:13   Link #6613
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Ah, yes. But who in their right mind disturbs a military girl (who carries knives with her rather than a purse), and gets away with it?
Old 2011-11-07, 21:14   Link #6614
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero: Ah, yes. But who in their right mind disturbs a military girl (who carries knives with her rather than a purse), and gets away with it?
Dunno, it's up to Eratas (probably Chifuyu is the only one can get away with it)

Laura: WHO IS THAT?! *Unleash knife*

Chifuyu: Ahem

Laura:
Old 2011-11-07, 21:17   Link #6615
Eratas123

It's either Charlotte, Chifuyu, Tatenashi or even Clarissa calling her radio. Basically, all the people she can't touch.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:21   Link #6616
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'd love to see what would happen when she does manage to get to them.

Side note: I'll be back in an hour, got to fetch/cook/buy something to eat. I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger...
Old 2011-11-07, 21:25   Link #6617
Eratas123

@ Rain - What's she gonna do? Clarissa's in Germany, Charlotte's her best friend, Chifuyu is her teacher and Tatenashi is Tatenashi. She's screwed out of revenge.

@ Zero and Rain - Does taking a persons arm and twisting it behind their back make it possible to break it?
Old 2011-11-07, 21:35   Link #6618
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero and Rain - Does taking a persons arm and twisting it behind their back make it possible to break it?
It's my favorite method, works better than punching them in the face, and yes, I fractured (sorry for the pun) a guy's joints once...

Preferably if you smack right in the elbow or shoulder after you twist it
Old 2011-11-07, 21:38   Link #6619
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It's my favorite method, works better than punching them in the face, and yes, I fractured (sorry for the pun) a guy's joints once...
Thanks, I'll use it as Tatenashi's method to aubdue Irish whenever he's attacking her. This is gonna be used again when she tries to non-lethally subdue Psychopath!Irish but he breaks his arm to get out of it.
Old 2011-11-07, 21:41   Link #6620
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Thanks, I'll use it as Tatenashi's method to aubdue Irish whenever he's attacking her. This is gonna be used again when she tries to non-lethally subdue Psychopath!Irish but he breaks his arm to get out of it.
There's also the method of releasing shoulder joints of it's cup, if only I was kidding...It's taught in military judo to release yourself from submission.

If you done it right, there's no permanent damage except slight bruise, but done wrong and not only you'll broke your joints with the risk of irreparable damage, but also ripped out ligaments.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest