AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-23, 00:29   Link #1
alyin

naruto vs Byakugan & sharigan

what do you think of naruto' s abilities when he uses the 9fox power ( when his eyes turn red and he acts like a beast )
will he surpass the sharigan and the Byakugan ?
Old 2004-12-23, 00:38   Link #2
brassmonkey

well.. the byakugan and sharingan can only allow the user to detect the movements, their body might not be fast enough to dodge. sharingan in a sense is better than the byakugan, since it can predict the next movement, so all the user has to do is avoid the image of the predicted move. while the byakugan can only see all around the user.. it doesn't predict anything.

but the kyuubi is unrivaled anyway..
Old 2004-12-23, 07:42   Link #3
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

He would, but only against Sasuke and Neji\Hinata, otherwise everyone else with a sharingan\byakugan is already at Jounin level or higher. So no matter how strong Naruto w\ ninetails might look, he's still no match against someone like Kakashi and his sharingan.
Old 2004-12-23, 10:06   Link #4
spekstar
pure rockstar

When Naruto uses the nine-tails power, it's either in a rage, or in a panic, and the times that he uses it consiously it isn't nearly the power that it could be.
So even if he has a lot of the power, his tactics at that point are practicly non-existent. That might work for Hinata or Neji, but Hinata's daddy(forgot his name), would kick his ass....................BIG TIME.
Old 2004-12-23, 10:10   Link #5
EbonySeraphim
Phat Poster/Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to EbonySeraphim
This thread almost(or maybe does?) break the forum rule against vs threads. It is completely subjective to whether or not it is well formed though. I''ll still answer the question ini my own sort of way:

Byakugan and Sharingan are abilities that enable to user to do specific things. Byakugan allows the users to see near 360 degrees of vision, see through solid objects, and focus in on specific points over a long distance. Sharingan has insight abilities which allow the user to predict movements fo the enemy, find out what's "really going on" with jutsu such that they can copy it, and 2 other specific jutsu that probably have something to do with the eye - tsukiyomi, and mange sharingan.

What is Naruto's Kyuubi(9 tails) ability? It's really is just another form/type of chakra for him that's much stronger than his, or any normal chakra. There is much more of it than anyone else has, and at times he gets some regenerating ability for healing. Aside from the regeneration abilities, which is similar to something a bloodline limit could do, Kyuubi's chakra is noting but a general power-up. The power-up it gives him is just in speed and power. The effect of Naruto in some Kyuubi-like state against Sharingan and Byakugan would be the same as if a high enough level ninja was up against those abilities such that they were just as fast and strong. It is also very similar to the effect of solider pills. Besides those two aspects of improvment, all it gives Naruto is healing ability which is an advantage in a fight, but it doesn't effect the opponent's battle ability.

So what the hell am I trying to say? It's kind of a pointless question. Related Sharingan and Byakugan to Naruto's Kyuubi chakra is like comparing the Demonic Ice Mirror's ability to soldier pills. The person who wins is generally going to be whoever is stronger in general.
Old 2004-12-23, 13:12   Link #6
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
He would, but only against Sasuke and Neji\Hinata, otherwise everyone else with a sharingan\byakugan is already at Jounin level or higher. So no matter how strong Naruto w\ ninetails might look, he's still no match against someone like Kakashi and his sharingan.

well, kakashi has never fought against the power of the kyuubi before, i wouldn't confidently place my bets on either one of them. don't forget, kakashi's sharingan isn't without it's weakness, because he isn't a uchiha. he gets tired out easily.

naruto wouldn't get tired as easily, plus he wouldn't be harmed by anything. his chakra can deflect weapons like kunai, ninja stars, whatever. flame can't touch him.

his speed and strength are increased too. so i think its pretty even out.
Old 2004-12-23, 13:54   Link #7
taluss

I think what he means is :

when naruto has the kyubi's power ;
can he like the peer said "see near 360 degrees of vision, see through solid objects, and focus in on specific points over a long distance " ?

and can he have "insight abilities which allow the user to predict movements fo the enemy, find out what's "really going on" with jutsu such that he can copy it " ?

or its just a power greater so that it will surpass the other powers ?

I think he talks about power itself not user
Old 2004-12-23, 18:50   Link #8
dyslexic

[QUOTE=EbonySeraphim]This thread almost(or maybe does?) break the forum rule against vs threads. It is completely subjective to whether or not it is well formed though. QUOTE]

The thread is justified since it is just speculation about naruto's kyuubi, with the sharingan and byakugan as a standard to compare its power to. Not like a normal vs thread.
Old 2004-12-23, 20:36   Link #9
wb_hicks

well kyubi charka like said only powers naruto up. so naruto is the same just stronger. the sharingan would be the worst match up for kyubi charka since it can predict. but what i can say if its not a spoiler but ill put in tags anyway
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-23, 23:06   Link #10
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
well kyubi charka like said only powers naruto up. so naruto is the same just stronger. the sharingan would be the worst match up for kyubi charka since it can predict. but what i can say if its not a spoiler but ill put in tags anyway
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-23, 23:13   Link #11
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyin
what do you think of naruto' s abilities when he uses the 9fox power ( when his eyes turn red and he acts like a beast )
Even with the power of the Kyuubi, Naruto would probably still lose to the Sharingan and Byakugan. I mean after all, he's still pretty crap when it comes to the basic stuff. No point in having tons of chakra if you dunno how to use it effectively. Of course, if he went berserk AND he wanted to beat them 100% (unlike against Haku), then yea he would rip them to pieces.

PS. I dunno why people are comparing the Sharingan to the Kyuubi. The Sharingan is a bloodline limit while the Kyuubi is just a massive pool of chakra that's all, lol.

Last edited by lotus_lee; 2004-12-23 at 23:24.
Old 2004-12-24, 12:16   Link #12
alyin

we talking about the kyubi's power not the kyubi itself ;
in other words comparison of the kyubi's power and the other ones
Old 2007-12-30, 21:19   Link #13
HyugaNeji

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyin View Post
Hmm... I may have posted my post in the wrong thread. Naruto vs Byakugan and Sharingan, apples, oranges, and greens.

Last edited by HyugaNeji; 2007-12-30 at 21:28. Reason: Wrong thread...
Old 2007-12-31, 02:56   Link #14
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee View Post
Even with the power of the Kyuubi, Naruto would probably still lose to the Sharingan and Byakugan. I mean after all, he's still pretty crap when it comes to the basic stuff. No point in having tons of chakra if you dunno how to use it effectively. Of course, if he went berserk AND he wanted to beat them 100% (unlike against Haku), then yea he would rip them to pieces.

PS. I dunno why people are comparing the Sharingan to the Kyuubi. The Sharingan is a bloodline limit while the Kyuubi is just a massive pool of chakra that's all, lol.
Sad but true, because Kishimoto is the true suck.
Old 2007-12-31, 10:29   Link #15
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
Naruto is weak live with it...

In Narutoverse ppl can withstand being crushed through mountains, ground or trees with 200 miles a hour and just stand up like nothing happened.. so that would render his immense chakra combined with kicks and punches useless...

jutsu's is the way to go! and offcourse stabbing with sharp objects, cuz that has so much more impact then get your face smashed through a granite rock!
Old 2007-12-31, 10:50   Link #16
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyin View Post
NO. Naruto is nothing.
Old 2008-01-01, 09:16   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yes but no.
Closed Thread