AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-24, 12:39   Link #501
Sandaime78
Banned

This may sound little crazy but I just thought of something...

What if... the mysterious leader who called upon AL is Danzou from Konoha's Root Division?

Even though he was mentioned in the past for a short period of time, he definitely favoured war over peaceful negotiation and he was indeed par (or perhaps, competing) with 3rd Hokage wasn't he?

And how did AL knew about the Konoha's belief "the will of fire?" He must of been informed by Itachi; however, his mentor might have been Danzou too if this theory holds true.

Just a thought... just a thought...
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 12:42   Link #502
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Spoiler for Hunter:

Quote:
Anyway because this quotes aren't going anywhere let's recap the real debat :

You say that Sasuke was out of chakra because :
-Deidara said so
-He looked beat up
-He used many jutsu
-He didn't keep his Sharingan on

Whereas I pointed out :
-Deideira only assumed that, he did it several times and he was wrong all of them. Or Sasuke used the CS for a punctual forced production of chakra, both are possible.
-Yeah he was beat up, he just fried himself. It doesn't mean however he was low on chakra. Being wounded does't make your chakra disapear.
-So what? This was Sasuke's first shown fight, we didn't know his chakra capacity after the timeskip and it is still far under Naruto's.
-Again, so what? Itachi is the only one who keeps his Sharingan on all the time. Deidara was out of chakra and Sasuke believed the fight was finished, like Neji against Naruto he didn't keep his magic eyes on.

You know what let's keep one at a time. First the chakra part, then the amount of time necessary to do what he did.
- So, now we are going to ignore what a character has said just for the sake of making sure we are not deceived. Really, interesting!
-Being wounded make your chakra capacity automatically get lower as it directly decreases your stamina. You know chakra doesn't appear out of nowhere.
- This was Sasuke's second shown fight, have you already forgotten Oro's case. Oh, yes, that was not a fight, just a fan service to make sure Oro hands his spirit to Sasuke. Anyway, if you consider that it is still under Naruto's, please give a proof first. Kakashi being able to do 2-3 MS, whereas Itachi being able to do 3, doesn't make Itachi have 1.5 times Kakashi's chakra. It may just be that the amount of chakra Itachi uses for the same jutsu can be higher. And, that can easily be the case for Sasuke's chidori. So, you cannot give any kind of proof for your statement, so, I really think, you shouldn't throw statements that randomly.
- And, Neji was out of it too. Are you sure he turned it off because he thought the fight is over, or because he was already done enough to lose to a punch? When Deidara was building his bomb, Sasuke's eyes were still normal, whereas, at that point, he should have already activated it, to see in detail what he is doing. Sorry, making Sasuke that kind of an idiot is not going to prove your way out of this. If he thought the fight is over, he had the ability to read minds, so he could have used his sharingan and that ability to start extracting information from Deidara. Kishi is changing the way he does things in weird directions, and you have to wonder, why even introduce something you cannot even back up. And, you are asking me to believe a third dimension, which is even beyond Kishi's level of craziness...Well, I said I won't do that, and I really won't do that.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-07-24 at 13:53. Reason: correction of spoiler and quote tags...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 14:06   Link #503
Inferied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Maybe it's just me but I view Deidara's suicide bomb to be symbolic to a giant (emphasis on giant) "F*** You" directed at Sasuke. All Sasuke wanted was info but good ol' Deidara decided that if Sasuke was granted victory over him he would certainly not gain anything else (like the aforementioned information). Sasuke can be said to have "won" because he survived the last of Deidara's assaults it's just that Deidara died in the process.
Actually, it looked more like cry to me. Something along the lines "I want to be recognised/respected/loved. I don't want to be looked down by you anymore." Usual Kishimoto stuff...
Inferied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 15:09   Link #504
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
It may just be that the amount of chakra Itachi uses for the same jutsu can be higher. And, that can easily be the case for Sasuke's chidori. So, you cannot give any kind of proof for your statement, so, I really think, you shouldn't throw statements that randomly.
When Sasuke and Kakashi were on the mountain or whatever doing chidori, what did he say to Sasuke to let him know that three was his limit in one day? I can't remember. Did he say, because of your amount of chakra? or did he say it basically as "a matter of fact?"

I'm not being rhetorical, don't take this wrong. Just curious. I may have a bad translation.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 15:14   Link #505
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferied View Post
Actually, it looked more like cry to me. Something along the lines "I want to be recognised/respected/loved. I don't want to be looked down by you anymore." Usual Kishimoto stuff...
-So you're telling me Deidara was so horny for Sasuke in some strange, psychopatic way that he wanted his attention/recognition badly enough to blow himself sky high? Great, maybe they can get together in some alternate universe and conceive some Sharingan-abusing-quadra-mouthed babies . Meh whatever, it is high time we moved on to more important aspects of the story: like Naruto's meeting with the Akatsuki Leader/Executive, Sakura and Karin's cat fight over Sasuke's love in a pile of mud (with Juugo and Suigetsu being the judges), and most important of all, the newest release of Jiraya's Icha Icha Pradise novel...
Old 2007-07-24, 16:04   Link #506
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
When Sasuke and Kakashi were on the mountain or whatever doing chidori, what did he say to Sasuke to let him know that three was his limit in one day? I can't remember. Did he say, because of your amount of chakra? or did he say it basically as "a matter of fact?"

I'm not being rhetorical, don't take this wrong. Just curious. I may have a bad translation.
His statement was 2 was his limit on chidori at that time.... because if you remember way back with this manga started when they talk about doing bushin jutsu comparing naruto to sasuke and sakura that the had to put more chakra into a jutsu because they couldnt master there chakra control now after the timeskip working on jutsu theve known for awhile is going to start not to tire them out as much
Old 2007-07-24, 16:25   Link #507
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
I don't remember what he said, but, it is definitely related to Sasuke's chakra level. The limit on any kind of jutsu is more or less related to its chakra requirement (some jutsu might also give self-damage to the person, so it might be a limiting factor as well as the chakra). But, quite possibly, Sasuke's limit was decided using a trial and error method, use it till you are done, and 2 was the most that came out at the time.

And I consider it similar to Kakashi's MS. He had the capacity to do it 3 times a day (although the 2nd was a failure, he still should have consumed quite a lot of chakra on that, close to the required amount), which might be considered quite close to Itachi's limit (if you combine the two given hints, Itachi getting almost done after the 3rd MS and mentioning about not being able to use it with 30% of his chakra given to the clone). If you take it as they use the same chakra, then it wouldn't make a rational statement, as Itachi's chakra capacity should be a few times more than Kakashi's, at least 2-3-or more times.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 17:19   Link #508
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Wow so many people are jumping down another person's throat. Don't you just feel the love ? In any case it seems that a lot of people presented different reasons for disliking this chapter. Some hate how Sasuke avoided that massive explosion, some hate the fact that Pein was introducd earlier than expectd and others are just plain fed up with Kishimoto's inconsistencies regarding his own rules. What can be done about it? Nothing unless Kishimoto himself wills it. The information presented may have been hard to swallow but that is the reality of it all. Is there any way to influence the mangaka? None that I am aware of. Should you continue reading this? That's your choice isn't it? No one is going to hold a gun to your head and tell to read it.
Old 2007-07-24, 17:40   Link #509
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Well I'm not disappointed. Anybody expecting Sasuke to die now is lying to themselves, even if they hate him with a romantic passion. I expected him to survive it. I saw the Manda summoning thing coming but not this "space jutsu". Don't know really if I find it a good or a bad thing. I just hope the focus changes back to Naruto & co. because I can only take so much of Sasuke.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 17:58   Link #510
Icecolduchiha

Finally that the leader has been reveled to have been from the mist, I must mention something I notice A while ago, In the earlier episode's where it was explaining about the uchiha family and their history I noticed right below the uchiha family crest within itachi and sasuke uchiha's home, they lyied the symbol of the village of the bloody mist. This coupled with the mist's rising importance in the series with the 7 swordsmen, the leader being reveled to be from there, One of sasukes compainions being from there, as well as kisame itachi's companion being from their, coupled with the symbol which lyied directly below the family crest within the uchiha's home leads me to the conclusion that the mists importance in the series and its correlation to the uchiha's, Ak, and series's main idea/theme must be reavaluated because there lies a great chance that something has been overseen and missed?, Anyone else have any Idea's.

Also sasuke broke through time and space....Remind you of something.....?...and that is not boring at all.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 18:00   Link #511
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

Ok hey guys I am new to the thread but honestly i don't think any 1 akatsuki is stronger then itachi i think he's only cooperates because he doesn't have the recourses available to him if he was on his own. As for sasuke he definitely improved alot but i still dont think he can handle itachi we not in the sharigian department anyway but since he's blind now sasuke speed might be a little issue to deal with but not impossible 2 beat
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 18:26   Link #512
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
-Maybe it's just me but I view Deidara's suicide bomb to be symbolic to a giant (emphasis on giant) "F*** You" directed at Sasuke. All Sasuke wanted was info but good ol' Deidara decided that if Sasuke was granted victory over him he would certainly not gain anything else (like the aforementioned information). Sasuke can be said to have "won" because he survived the last of Deidara's assaults it's just that Deidara died in the process.
Sasuke was not trying to kill Deidara and didnt use everything he got against him. He even said to have other techniques in reserve if lightning didnt work with the bombs.
Old 2007-07-24, 18:28   Link #513
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
its naruto.....the manga brings out the worst in people
Old 2007-07-24, 18:50   Link #514
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolfwood View Post
Ok hey guys I am new to the thread but honestly i don't think any 1 akatsuki is stronger then itachi i think he's only cooperates because he doesn't have the recourses available to him if he was on his own. As for sasuke he definitely improved alot but i still dont think he can handle itachi we not in the sharigian department anyway but since he's blind now sasuke speed might be a little issue to deal with but not impossible 2 beat
Itachi isnt blind. According to Kakashi his vision may have waned a bit due to the use of MS but hes certainly not blind.

I agree with what you about Itachi still being superior to Sasuke. If Sasuke struggled like that agianst Deidara, Itachi is still WAY out of his league.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-24 at 19:13.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 20:34   Link #515
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
How about, you could just not read the discussion between Sazelyt and Hunter, because just as much "right" you have of telling Sazelyt to "go away if you hate this manga" Sazelyt and I have the same amount as to tell you to stop reading if you don’t like it.
Lol the only reason i'm here is for those two they are always at it, Sazely is Naruto and Hunter is Sasuke.

Hunter always win, i love Hunter. (in a non gay way)

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-07-24 at 20:37. Reason: <_<
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 22:37   Link #516
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Lol the only reason i'm here is for those two they are always at it, Sazely is Naruto and Hunter is Sasuke.

Hunter always win, i love Hunter. (in a non gay way)
Why because he argues and talks back to the others who are disrespecting your Sasuke?

Anyway I like Hunters' and Sazelyt's discussions they go back and forth but both of them have legit points and arguments, people need to stop getting angry and attacking others personaly and realize that it's just arguments nothing to get to personaly heated about.

Last edited by Monkey D. Luffy; 2007-07-24 at 22:48.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 23:14   Link #517
yungz21

at least sasuke lasted longer than a chapter on his own against an akatsuki because if you think about had yamato and kakashi not been there naruto would have died when he tried to use it the first time
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 02:55   Link #518
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

the only thing that annoys me about this series is that sakura and sasuke both became very very strong from what they were pre-time skip but naruto came back with pretty much nothin except less control of the 9 tails something gotta happen with this guy at this point he is no match to nobody, i think we would of saw more of and improvement if he was trained by yamato or kakashi i was hoping he ran into the other people with the tailed beast sealed inside them so then can teach him how to control his kyubbi but i doubt that will happen now
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 04:13   Link #519
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I just had to take care of half a dozen of post degenerating into flame war so let's (re)make things clear :
  • I don't want to see the "series/Kishimoto is shit, only 5 years old can like what he does" kind of post anymore. You may thing it's just your opinion but this is a flame bait and a troll and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • There is however nothing wrong about arguing events or characters, even if you hate them. If you think a member fanatically hates something it's not a problem as long as the debat remains polite.
  • If you have a problem with someone's posts then use the report button . Even if you think I read it and didn't find a problem (or if I simply missed it), the report button allows to all the mods to see, discuss and eventually moderate if there need be.

I don't have the time right now to deal individualy with the posts I had to delete but don't think you're off the hook.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 05:25   Link #520
Inferied

Quote:
-So you're telling me Deidara was so horny for Sasuke in some strange, psychopatic way that he wanted his attention/recognition badly enough to blow himself sky high? Great, maybe they can get together in some alternate universe and conceive some Sharingan-abusing-quadra-mouthed babies . Meh whatever, it is high time we moved on to more important aspects of the story: like Naruto's meeting with the Akatsuki Leader/Executive, Sakura and Karin's cat fight over Sasuke's love in a pile of mud (with Juugo and Suigetsu being the judges), and most important of all, the newest release of Jiraya's Icha Icha Pradise novel...
Not really, I think he was "horny" for Itachi... What he wanted was Itachi's recognition/defeat, and he would have gained first by beating Sasuke... And he was also pissed of because Sasuke didn't give a shit about him the same way Itachi does.
It's too complicated to explain...
Inferied is offline   Reply With Quote