Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-21, 10:08   Link #281
ArashiStorm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Arashi don't start insulting posters like warmachine because you don't agree with them...honestly.

Oh and LOL to this.....

lmao
<,< yeah sorry warmachine...kinda aggrvated. really sorry.. but i hope u got my point.. (no harda feelings)
ArashiStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 14:34   Link #282
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
What exactly do you mean? Naruto is a person with a bijuu (Jinchuuriki)..do you ment like Naruto vs a bijuu or another jinchuuriki?

I think Akatsuki wont last that long anymore...and probably and hopefully we will head towards a new era.
A new era? Normally storylines only have 2 eras, this is the second. First, Naruto, second, Naruto Shipuuden.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 15:04   Link #283
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
A new era? Normally storylines only have 2 eras, this is the second. First, Naruto, second, Naruto Shipuuden.
Then why not a third. Honestly if Naruto (the story) is only halfway then i can definetly imagine series/chapters with Naruto as a jounin sensei for example.

And/or perhaps (if not in manga then fillers) with him (Naruto) in or as a Hokage. Attending a chuunin exam (while getting ambushed) for example.
Old 2007-08-21, 15:05   Link #284
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
so naruto is only allowed to have "2 eras" =/
if akatsuki is the end then im disapointed there are a fking ridiculous number of possiblities that havnt been explored yet.
we dotn even know who the other kages are or the otehr mememberso f the seven swordsmen of the mist
ofcourse kishi can decide not to reveal any of this but i would feel jipped
CANT WAIT FOR NARUTO PART 3!!!
-what i always thought would be sweet is at the end of naruto they continued to do fillers with naruto as hokage...
it would be mroe interesting than the other fillers because of the hgih ranks involved. seeing neji on some jounin missions and whatnot
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 15:07   Link #285
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Sadly you cant tie every end of any story into the main plot. It would get way too long and end up like Inuyasha.
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 15:28   Link #286
Mists

Ahhh...and I thought there would be a little more to the Naruto story this time (from last chapter when it seemingly switched from Sasuke to Naruto). I wonder if we're going to see the others fight. I do have a feeling this time around Kishi will kill one of the Konoha popular nins, Shika I think is the only guarantee to live, but Lee and Kiba might be on the table to get the ax.

Perhaps this will come when the leader fights them all because he's supposedly so powerful, maybe he is natureman.

I doubt Itachi will seriously fight Sasuke, I'm sure Sasuke will go in with his head twisted, but this whole thing seems like, Obito (I couldn't resist) doing secret things behind Akatsuki's back while Itachi is doing his own controlling of the puppets (mostly of Konoha's nins). He probably did try to kill Kakashi, but never tried against his bro or Naruto (well, grab him at least).

I am disappointed in Naruto again. Itachi mentioned that he knew how to fight against Sharingan a little more, but Naruto with his clone technique, just sucked...should've been a little more creative. between the anime and manga, that clone technique is just enough! At least clone and henge into Kyubi or frog or something, have 2 clones do Rasengan (3 for fuuton) and another summon a frog or something!

On a different note......besides the obvious fact Kishi wants to end this manga in less than 200 chapters, anyone else hear of H x H's comeback this october!?!?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 16:41   Link #287
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
I am disappointed in Naruto again. Itachi mentioned that he knew how to fight against Sharingan a little more, but Naruto with his clone technique, just sucked...should've been a little more creative. between the anime and manga, that clone technique is just enough! At least clone and henge into Kyubi or frog or something, have 2 clones do Rasengan (3 for fuuton) and another summon a frog or something!

On a different note......besides the obvious fact Kishi wants to end this manga in less than 200 chapters, anyone else hear of H x H's comeback this october!?!?
I wonder if a Kage Bunshin can make a KB of itself. If it could, then I would've liked to see the KBs dodge itachi's attack by making a kb, have the original (or the copy) henge into that huge shurinken and.. well, you know how that goes.

Which is something has me scratching my head -- if Naruto has been after Sasuke all the time, knew Itachi to be an Akatsuki member --- why not have Jiraiya specialize Naruto against Sharingan? I mean, sure he can control Kyuubi a little more, but what the hell. I don't mean to be able to dispel genjutsu -- but sneaking techniques against a Sharingan user, or -something- so Naruto can get close range fighting.

Bah.
Old 2007-08-21, 17:11   Link #288
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
I wonder if a Kage Bunshin can make a KB of itself. If it could, then I would've liked to see the KBs dodge itachi's attack by making a kb, have the original (or the copy) henge into that huge shurinken and.. well, you know how that goes.

Which is something has me scratching my head -- if Naruto has been after Sasuke all the time, knew Itachi to be an Akatsuki member --- why not have Jiraiya specialize Naruto against Sharingan? I mean, sure he can control Kyuubi a little more, but what the hell. I don't mean to be able to dispel genjutsu -- but sneaking techniques against a Sharingan user, or -something- so Naruto can get close range fighting.

Bah.
I think that's why Jiraiya was attempting to teach Naruto to defend against Genjutsu...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 17:13   Link #289
josephguy2004

question

naruto shippuuden ep 25 what manga chap is that and also how many manga chap dose the naime cover thanks
josephguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 17:13   Link #290
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
It can. For example in the second bell test Naruto's KB made a KB to dodge the shurikens of Kakashi, then it was caught by Kakashi. In the end the real Naruto is holding a kunai to Kakashi's KB's back.

I wonder if Itachi was speaking to the real Naruto in this chapter. It's almost 0% that he can find the real one, however Kishimoto can add another magic to the sharingan with which they can see a difference between Naruto and Naruto even if the byakugan could not see. And of course add to that a 360 degree vision which can see miles away, so that Itachi scanned the whole forest
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 18:08   Link #291
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I think that's why Jiraiya was attempting to teach Naruto to defend against Genjutsu...
It's one thing to defend against just genjutsu, and a totally different thing to defend against sharingan in my opinion. also, what he was teaching naruto was hot to dispel a genjutsu -- what I meant was teaching him to not get caught in one in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
It can. For example in the second bell test Naruto's KB made a KB to dodge the shurikens of Kakashi, then it was caught by Kakashi. In the end the real Naruto is holding a kunai to Kakashi's KB's back.
now that you mention it, that's true. for some reason I thought that was the real naruto. but yeah, that -was- a kb.

given naruto's insane chakra amount, he...

....wait.

doesn't that mean that kyuubi's chakra is also divided then? hrm...
Old 2007-08-21, 18:25   Link #292
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Pffft...So much for that training. He hasnt been able to dispell anything so far. Yea he knows how to do it but he hasnt been able to.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 18:37   Link #293
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Quote:
It's one thing to defend against just genjutsu, and a totally different thing to defend against sharingan in my opinion. also, what he was teaching naruto was hot to dispel a genjutsu -- what I meant was teaching him to not get caught in one in the first place.

now that you mention it, that's true. for some reason I thought that was the real naruto. but yeah, that -was- a kb.

given naruto's insane chakra amount, he...

....wait.

doesn't that mean that kyuubi's chakra is also divided then? hrm...
if you look back to when naruto was doing the kage bushin training you could see multiple kb's starting to go kyubi
Old 2007-08-21, 20:14   Link #294
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
if you look back to when naruto was doing the kage bushin training you could see multiple kb's starting to go kyubi
yeah.

damnit, I wish he would exploit all these things.

Sasuke comes up with all these ideas / exploits, while Naruto -- who is supposed to be the resourceful (close-ranged)fighter -- only gets his ass kicked.
Old 2007-08-21, 22:01   Link #295
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Pffft...So much for that training. He hasnt been able to dispell anything so far. Yea he knows how to do it but he hasnt been able to.
You mean so much for any of Jiraiyi's training Still waiting to see a "that jutsu" from both Naruto and Sasuke; I guess the sannins like using that term.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:12   Link #296
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
However, there is obviously a limit to how far then extend and sustain kyuubi because eventually the pain causes them to poof away and only the real naruto remains.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:19   Link #297
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
You mean so much for any of Jiraiyi's training Still waiting to see a "that jutsu" from both Naruto and Sasuke; I guess the sannins like using that term.
-"That jutsu" that you speak of is nothing more than a facade made to keep readers interested in the current Naruto's development no matter how shitty his performance might be. It's sad really since Kishimoto has Naruto bouncing around his strategies like a monkey rather than a crafty fox.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-21, 22:27   Link #298
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Nope, the real Naruto was the one that was caught by Kakashi. On the page where Sakura destroys the ground, you can see he is the only one left and he is still holding the giant shuriken (the henge'd KB).

Quote:
I wonder if Itachi was speaking to the real Naruto in this chapter. It's almost 0% that he can find the real one, however Kishimoto can add another magic to the sharingan with which they can see a difference between Naruto and Naruto even if the byakugan could not see. And of course add to that a 360 degree vision which can see miles away, so that Itachi scanned the whole forest
I doubt that Naruto was the real one, but yeah, plot device could make it so that Itachi just happened find the actual Naruto. They probably wouldn't even explain the coincidence
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:30   Link #299
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-"That jutsu" that you speak of is nothing more than a facade made to keep readers interested in the current Naruto's development no matter how shitty his performance might be. It's sad really since Kishimoto has Naruto bouncing around his strategies like a monkey rather than a crafty fox.
Spoiler:
It would be great if we saw Naruto adapt to a style of fighting specially with summon frogs like Jiraiyi for an arc; all the little nifty jutsus that Naruto could come up with when combining his own ninjutsu with that of the frogs. I know you want Kishi to pick a style for Naruto and stick with it, but if Kishi is just going to introduce different styles to Naruto and take them away just as easily, why not try this one out?
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:54   Link #300
mayhem

Just wait, I feel that within 5-8 chapters from now we will be in the middle of some great writing.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote